PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

Rye
09-30-2005, 01:03 AM
I may be jumping the gun here, but... what are you gonna be/want to be for Halloween?

I'm just starting to think as Halloween is pretty soon. I dunno if I'm even gonna do anything, but hm... I was thinking to either be Avril Lavigne (not in admiration, as a joke) or an emo kid (ditto) but I think both would offend someone, so I dunno. If worst comes to worst, I'll be a witch or just nothing. I don't go Trick or Treating anymore, but my school has a ton of people dressing up, so it's nice to join in on the fun. :)

Shoeberto
09-30-2005, 01:07 AM
Public School Kid #5249209482753234

We're not allowed dressing up for Halloween at school because of whatever dumb reason.

Rase
09-30-2005, 01:12 AM
Well, I was going to go as a Subway Ninja (resturant, not train), but my boss says I can't wear my uniform outside of work. :(

Now I'm thinking something like Mr. Rogers. I just need a sweater like his and an gray hair piece.

Or I could do nothing.

kikimm
09-30-2005, 01:13 AM
I don't even know. I do want to go trick or treating with my friends though. :D It's fun when you're older.

But I'm not sure if I want to be one of those huge pumpkins (I never got to be one when I was little and it's coming back to haunt me now) or if I want to be a fairy, along with some other people. It depends which group I end up going with.

Skarr
09-30-2005, 01:17 AM
I'll be a dead racoon with its guts hanging out and shades. :cool:

Shlup
09-30-2005, 01:18 AM
I have school that night and again the next morning. Which means I'll miss taking my brother and sister trick or treating. Which is a huge bummer. :/

Other than that, I have no plans. My boyfriend and I usually plan to do something fun, but none of our friends follow through so it ends up being the two of us going trick or treating by ourselves or something.

rubah
09-30-2005, 01:38 AM
we can't dress up for halloween at school.

and I don't really have a plan for a costume anyways. Riley said she was going to have a halloween party though

Daryl
09-30-2005, 01:42 AM
I'm going to dress up as a buyer for an electrical manufacturing company which is coincidentially similar to how I dress every single other day I go to work.

RSL
09-30-2005, 01:54 AM
I'm going to dress up as Ninja Turtle which is coincidentially similar to how I dress every single other day I go to work.

Oh wait...

SammieBabe
09-30-2005, 01:58 AM
I probably wont be doing much of anything but my son is going to be Darth Vader......

Miriel
09-30-2005, 02:00 AM
I was originally going to be Sydney Bristow circa Season One, pilot, and my best friend was going to be Michael Vaughn, my sexy lover.

But the show keeps pulling our hearts out through our feet and beating them with baseball bats. So we're holding off on getting things ready for our costume until tonight's season premiere airs and we see what's what.

Shlup
09-30-2005, 02:14 AM
we can't dress up for halloween at school.
If we were told that at my high school there would be at least three times as many people in costumes as there would be if we were allowed to wear them. :tongue:

fire_of_avalon
09-30-2005, 02:19 AM
I have no idea. Someone else should decide for me.

Hawkeye
09-30-2005, 02:21 AM
Im gonna be Milton from Office Space

Shlup
09-30-2005, 02:22 AM
I should do that. I already have the stapler. Wonder if I could pull it off...

Calliope
09-30-2005, 02:22 AM
Can people get arrested for dressing up as nudists for Halloween?

If I celebrated All Hallows Eve, I would dress up as Jarvis Cocker :D

Hawkeye
09-30-2005, 02:23 AM
A red stapler?

Tai-Ti
09-30-2005, 06:27 AM
We don't celebrate Halloween here. Last year I knocked on someones door, and they through a TV dinner at me.......Don't think he knew he was meant to give my younger cousin lollies. So this year, I'll be dressed as the scariest thing you could imagine, myself!

Shlup
09-30-2005, 06:39 AM
A red stapler?
By "the stapler" I mean "the stapler." My mom got it for me for Christmas. ^_^

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-30-2005, 06:46 AM
I was going to grow a beard and do Steve Zissou but I don't think I'll be able to find two guys to be Klaus and Pelé, and without them it'd just be woefully incomplete.

Rase
09-30-2005, 06:50 AM
I have no idea. Someone else should decide for me.

http://www.tendoweb.com/Wallpaper/Super%20Mario%20Advance%204/m-bowser-jpg.jpg

Old Manus
09-30-2005, 07:31 AM
I refuse to take part in this Pagan ritual.

theundeadhero
09-30-2005, 07:43 AM
Santa Clause.

Actually, at 22, this is the first Halloween ever that I don't get to go trick or treating :(

boris no no
09-30-2005, 09:56 AM
zomg! halloween!!!!!! whoo!
i think i'm going to have a party this year :D
i'll probally go as a ghost or something :P out with the flour! xD

nik0tine
09-30-2005, 10:41 AM
I'm going as her. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v380/nik0tine/DSC02557.jpg)

Brak
09-30-2005, 11:23 AM
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/844/costume8ym.jpg
Sans the maid outfit.
And the boobs.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-30-2005, 12:03 PM
So, the <a href="http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/gundam.jpg">original</a>, then.

Rye
09-30-2005, 07:53 PM
So, the <a href="http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/gundam.jpg">original</a>, then.

Wow, you rock. xD I was looking all over for that photo.

Zeldy
09-30-2005, 07:57 PM
I dont know. My zombie outfit ive had for 4 years is finally too small for me and im too lazy to make a new one :(

Chris
09-30-2005, 07:59 PM
I don't dress, I AM DRESSED.

Zeldy
09-30-2005, 08:01 PM
Yeah, you dont need a mask for Halloween

RPJesus
09-30-2005, 08:02 PM
I think I'll be this 'un. (http://kniazeu.by.ru/images/music/picture_marilyn_manson.jpg)
Or at least, I'll wear that outfit...

Note For Idiots: I'm hinting that I am Marilyn Manson, not that I am in the habit of wearing leather underwear.

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-30-2005, 08:08 PM
Been almost five years since I dressed up for All Hallow's Eve. Maybe I'll go as the most scariest thing on earth....

ME!!!

SeeDRankLou
09-30-2005, 08:13 PM
I am working on having a replica of the Catwoman outfit from Batman Returns made to fit my fit my body (with fake female parts that is). I know a costume designer and she agreed to help me do it (for cheap too :) ). If I can get it done and get it to look right it will be the shizzle.

Chris
09-30-2005, 08:24 PM

MEANIE. ;_;
:whimper:

Zeldy
09-30-2005, 08:25 PM

MEANIE. ;_;
:whimper:
Aww Im sorry :love:

Loudez
09-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Halloween sucks, you get a bunch of litte kids knock at the door, expecting sweets. We either ignore them or give them fruit mwahahahahahahahaha. Little s***s....lol

KoShiatar
09-30-2005, 08:36 PM
A homicidal manic. You can't tell them from the others.

Karl
09-30-2005, 09:05 PM
i havent done jack for holoween for years, maybe i'll put a huge bowl of oatmeal outside with a spoon, or maybe a fork

Spammerman
09-30-2005, 09:09 PM
I don't even know. I do want to go trick or treating with my friends though. :D It's fun when you're older.

But I'm not sure if I want to be one of those huge pumpkins (I never got to be one when I was little and it's coming back to haunt me now) or if I want to be a fairy, along with some other people. It depends which group I end up going with.
Be caim or aricoh.Thatll be a laugh.

Mercen-X
09-30-2005, 09:31 PM
For the past few years, I've been fantasizing about going out as the most frightening thing imaginable . . . me. j/k

I want to go out and scare the hell out of people. That's what Halloween is about. It's not supposed to be some child holiday where little brats run around getting free candy for dressing up like a damn ghost in a sheet. It's about scaring people so horribly that their bowels release. I want to scare people.
Don't get me wrong. Anyone who takes a scare tactic too far and kills someone is just a psycho, pure and simple. No one should die on a Halloween night. In fact, no one should die on any holiday. But Halloween is the one night when it's all right to scare people. Halloween is the one night when it's okay to get scared. Once my dad went out dressed as a grim ghost. It was a black cloak with a tiny skull on his head and shoulders and when he flipped a switch, it would laugh and say, "Happy Halloween." This little girl who just happened to walk by as he did it was totally traumatized by it. Even when he took the crappy costume off, she was still scared. Good Times.

I've never been scared since I went up into the Vacaville hills for Halloween. The House didn't scare so much as the screams I kept hearing from it long before we got in. It was like a damn amusement park ride, the line was that long. There's nothing worse than being a little kid in a long line at night waiting to walk into a haunted house. I was a freakin' pirate. I was cute. I wasn't scary in the least. My parents were worried that I wouldn't be able to handle it, so they had the people tone it down for me. I felt like such a wuss.

Seriously, I've never been truly frightened since. That's because I've realized that any situation has a simple enough solution even if the explanation isn't as simple. If someone's trying to kill you, you don't run away, you try to kill them right back. You turn into the monster. You turn into the psycho. Because you have the right to your life.
Don't get me wrong, I can be caught off guard. I still jump every time I hear something similar to a gunshot. But that's different. I can be shocked easily, but it would be difficult to truly scare me.

Kamiko
09-30-2005, 11:23 PM
I dunno. I'm supposed to go to some party...
Maybe as a...
Matrix Freedom fighter!!!
PHWEE!!
Freaking awesome!
(I just want to wear the trenchcoat frankly)

Strider
09-30-2005, 11:31 PM
I'm hoping my boss will let me wear my gorilla mask to work.

Clouded Sky
09-30-2005, 11:32 PM
I want to go as Psychotic - he scares the bejeebus out of me.

Necronopticous
10-01-2005, 12:00 AM
I'm dressing up as a mystical knight, thanks to my 10% employee discount at Target.

Kamiko
10-01-2005, 12:09 AM
I want to go as Psychotic - he scares the bejeebus out of me.
I'll go as Lindy.

Slothy
10-01-2005, 12:30 AM
I dunno. I'm supposed to go to some party...
Maybe as a...
Matrix Freedom fighter!!!
PHWEE!!
Freaking awesome!
(I just want to wear the trenchcoat frankly)

A friend of mine threw a halloween party last year and we all got dressed up for it. I actually went as Neo last year since I happened to have a trenchcoat that worked well enough.

There's going to be another party this year, so if I can track down the right hat, sunglasses and black tie, I'm thinking of going as Elwood Blues. Ideally I'd get someone else to go as Joliet Jake, but I'm not really sure who I know that would be willing. I'll have to ask around.

Fuzakeru
10-01-2005, 12:49 AM
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/844/costume8ym.jpg
Sans the maid outfit.
And the boobs.

Bwuaha. I quoted the picture too for the evil hell of it!!!!

I was thinking about being one of the two lovely, cute maids from Tsukihime buuuut, then I found this AWESOME nun outfit at this Halloween store that I'm going to alter and become YUMIE/YUMIKO TAKAGI!! INSANE NUN FROM THE VATICAN, SECTION XIII, ON THE HUNT TO RID TO WORLD OF THE FILTHY HUMANS WHO DENY THE POWER OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!!! bwuahahahahaaaaaha

Cruise Control
10-01-2005, 01:25 AM
My plan was to sit on my roof and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif on little kids.

Actually, I'm gonna do what I did last year, get on my friend across the streets roof, and break out the paintball gun with a laser sight.

Yuffie514
10-01-2005, 08:49 AM
comes night, i'm going to help myself to some "trick-or-treating" :shifty: . actually, knowing me, that's what i do every night.

RPJesus
10-01-2005, 02:43 PM
I want to go out and scare the hell out of people. That's what Halloween is about. It's not supposed to be some child holiday where little brats run around getting free candy for dressing up like a damn ghost in a sheet. It's about scaring people so horribly that their bowels release. I want to scare people.
Yes it is. The childish part is putting on a costume and pretending it's cool or at all scary. And trying to keep a scary theme by decorating everything with corny crap and watching stupid horror films. The good part is filling yourself with so much sweet food that you want to vomit, but you can't because there's too much food in you, and it gets in the way of the vomit and it's really just gross. But you take advantage of the blockage in your throat and just eat more. Y'know? I do like the stupid decorations and playing nothing but 'scary' music and films, but it's not really the main part. It's just what makes hallowe'en. So, point is, that part is pretty damn important but it's the childish part. Unless you think gorging yourself on candy is childish.

Luara
10-01-2005, 02:55 PM
I dont participate in hallo... I'd love too but.. nobody do partys of that day in here :cry: :cry: :cry: just a normal day/night to everyone

RPJesus
10-01-2005, 02:57 PM
That's... so sad! :crying:

Luara
10-01-2005, 03:01 PM
yeah.. :cry: one day, I was triying to party, but nobody was with a good mood to mask, and all of that things.. :cry: :cry:

Captain VooDoo
10-01-2005, 04:40 PM
I am going to be me with a hat, which will actually make me less scary than usual.

Sasquatch
10-01-2005, 10:08 PM
A homicidal manic. You can't tell them from the others.

I thought it was "They look just like everybody else"?

Some of my friends dress up and go party...I don't know if I will or not. They have themes, too. Last year was superheroes...this year is X-Men.

Rye
10-02-2005, 01:05 AM
I really hope someone dresses as Napoleon Dynamite or Pedro. I was thinking of being Deb (you know, the chick with the big sleeves? xD) but I decided against it.

GooeyToast
10-02-2005, 01:13 AM
http://www.prosoundweb.com/fun/Photofun/39_mamo_costume.jpg

frunk
10-02-2005, 04:54 AM
Well, I was going to go as a Subway Ninja (resturant, not train), but my boss says I can't wear my uniform outside of work. :(

Now I'm thinking something like Mr. Rogers. I just need a sweater like his and an gray hair piece.

Or I could do nothing.

I wore my subway uniform all the time outside work. Still do cause i stole it! xD
Tell your boss to stick it and be a subway ninja!

Itsunari 2000
10-02-2005, 04:53 PM
I'll dress up as The Flaming Madman.

Giga Guess
10-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Samurai, perhaps?

Jess
10-02-2005, 07:06 PM
I'm not gonna dress up. that should scare people. :cool:

StarlightAngel
10-02-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm going as Saki Hanajima for Halloween. Whooooooo, dark scary energy wave girl!

Destai
10-02-2005, 07:23 PM
I never liked Haloween much :/

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-02-2005, 07:54 PM
I really want to go to a party dressed as a pink fairy, but I don't know anyone who's having a halloween party. :(

DMKA
10-02-2005, 10:05 PM
Manwhore.

Giga Guess
10-03-2005, 02:24 AM
Manwhore.

OH! Can I change my entry?

Primus Inter Pares
10-03-2005, 03:17 AM
We don't really do halloween over here :(

Rinoa_Heartillly
10-03-2005, 03:53 AM
Never cared for Holloween either.

Resha
10-03-2005, 08:15 AM
I was thinking of a scary, gothic (but NOT goth! :() kind of Alice (Alice in Wonderland, read!)

Chibi~Angel
10-04-2005, 09:26 PM
probally saria from zelda or tifa lockheart from advent children :)

Rengori
10-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Samurai, perhaps?
Ninja here.

Laugh at face of Danger
10-04-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm going for the vampire look, trench coat...and I'm done. No dressing up required really! But we're having a MASSIVE party! About fifty of us are congrgating in the centre of our local shopping mall and we're gonna drift around and basically be layabouts, no change from usual.

That or i might be the almighty... DOMINO GIRL

go black and white

Leeza
10-04-2005, 09:47 PM
I think I already <i>am</i> Milton as my desk is in a Storage Room and I have to lock up my stapler or it disappears. :)

This year I was actually planning on just turning off the lights and pretending like I wasn't home, but I'll probably dress up Gothlike and give out candy. :cat:

Mercen-X
10-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Yes it is. The childish part is putting on a costume and pretending it's cool or at all scary. And trying to keep a scary theme by decorating everything with corny crap and watching stupid horror films. I do like the stupid decorations and playing nothing but 'scary' music and films, but it's not really the main part. It's just what makes hallowe'en. So, point is, that part is pretty damn important but it's the childish part. Unless you think gorging yourself on candy is childish.
Wow. You're a bit off the mark here. Let me clear this up for you. Dressing up and decorating your house for Halloween has never been a truly scary thing to do. There have been like two or three haunted houses in the past eight years that have been truly scary. No Halloween outfit is scary, no matter what it is. I don't think it's cool to scare people. I just think it would be fun. It's fun to scare people and it's fun to get scared with no real consequences. Don't ask me why, 'cause if you have to then you're a retard.
I think there should be, like, Halloween vigilantes. Two or three people out of every town who pull wicked pranks to scare the guts out of people without hurting them or making them hurt themselves.

GooeyToast
10-04-2005, 10:30 PM

Damn you! That was my idea.

You've gotta post pics of you in that suit with the giant glasses. That would be LOL. :cool:

kratos_GoS
10-05-2005, 08:22 AM
where i come from we do fastelavn which is almost the same
we just dont dress up scary

Necronopticous
10-05-2005, 09:05 PM
These are my official costume picks for 2005.

<B>MEN</B>

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-10/qid=1128501577/ref=sr_1_10/601-3545427-2716103?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B000ASBLLO

<B>WOMEN</B>

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_1/601-3545427-2716103?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000APP29Y

Thanks to my wonderful workplace, Target.

Kawaii Ryuukishi, please be my Adult Tavern Man.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
10-05-2005, 09:42 PM
:sophia::sophia::sophia:

DRFTerX
10-11-2005, 12:17 PM
I guess on Halloween I'll stay home, dress up as one of those Ape Escape Monkeys an shoot each kid that knocks on my door with the air soft gun i got from japan hahaha! :p

Nod
10-11-2005, 06:01 PM
Good question. Im going to a halloween party with some friends. In all honesty, I have never been to a party dressed in a halloween costume, so im unsure as to what I shall go as.

Probably something simple like a ghost.
:roll:

Rainecloud
10-11-2005, 06:07 PM
I'll be enjoying The Simpsons Halloween Special, as always.

It's the only good thing about Halloween. :)

black orb
10-11-2005, 06:26 PM
>>> I never liked Halloween very much, Mexicans "Dia de los Muertos" looks more interesting..

TurkSlayer
10-11-2005, 06:32 PM
I'm going to a party somewhere. Everyone wants me to be Harry Poter, so I'll make them angry and be Rufus Shinra.

Chris
10-11-2005, 06:39 PM
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/ei0eq1.jpg
I found this on GOOGLE! On Google!!!

What the hell Shlup & Abominatrix?

:D

Yuna Braska 19
10-11-2005, 06:40 PM
Yuna Songstress
^____^

Strider
10-11-2005, 08:26 PM
I've determined that I will be Jack Bauer for Halloween.

GET RID OF THAT CANDY, IT'S CONTAMINATED. GET RID OF IT NOW!

Elite Lord Sigma
10-11-2005, 09:15 PM
I feel like being Minwu from Final Fantasy II, but I need to find a costume designer. :eep:

CaZ!
10-11-2005, 09:15 PM
A frog :cool:

Rengori
10-11-2005, 10:01 PM
I feel like being Minwu from Final Fantasy II, but I need to find a costume designer. :eep:
Hey, I went as a ghost on Halloween in second grade, and now that I think about it, I looked more like Minwu than any ghost.

Chris
10-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Minwu is sexy though.

bipper
10-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Seeing how my real name is mike meyer, I have always wanted to get a Mike Myer's (From halloween) mask.

Bipper

Spammerman
10-12-2005, 02:21 AM
I dont know. My zombie outfit ive had for 4 years is finally too small for me and im too lazy to make a new one :(

be zelda.

I just thought of something that would scare kids but Im not gonna say it.

escobert
10-12-2005, 04:08 AM
I ahev no I dea what I'm going to be. Maybe a egger :D. LAst year i was a snowboarder xD and I went to a frat party and I don't remember much :D Yes must do that again this year!

StarlightAngel
10-12-2005, 04:43 AM
probally saria from zelda

Did that when I was in 4th grade. Also the year I got sick on Halloween :(

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-12-2005, 05:48 AM
I've been considering getting a samurai kimono and picking up a daisho. It'd also be usable for Sakura-con in case I felt like cosplaying.

Ahhh that'd be cool.

Elite Lord Sigma
10-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Edit: Looks like I can't be Ricard. My mom says it would take months to make a costume. I want to be a Final Fantasy character, but I don't know which one.
Edit 2: I've decided to be a red mage.

Dreddz
10-15-2005, 01:31 AM
I dont go out with constumes, but I am so gonna buy this....
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nip-Tuck-THE-CARVER-Mask-Halloween-costume-Very-Nice_W0QQitemZ5625433873QQcategoryZ82161QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Lilly
10-15-2005, 02:30 AM
I have no idea... maybe Anna Kyoyama from Shaman King.. XD
OR be a vampire/soul reaper and serve the candies and then sneak out as anna XD I dunno. I still have time to decide.. ^_^ unless, that is, my school night ruins it all -_- but i think we're trick or treating the day before.. like the 30th instead. -_- evil schools.. Oh well. so yeah.

Samuraid
10-15-2005, 04:55 AM
I'll probably be studying and hanging out around the apartment...so, I won't be dressed as anything special (beyond the usual attire).

Jewels
10-15-2005, 11:12 PM
I just remembered, I'm gonna be at an exam on Halloween this year. Great fun...

Giga Guess
10-15-2005, 11:22 PM
Ask if you get extra credit for dressing up...:p

Chemical
10-21-2005, 11:31 PM
I'm going as either Lydia from Beetle Juice

or

A Droog from Clock Work Orange.
Only I'll have boobs.

Zeldy
10-21-2005, 11:36 PM
Im a cat this year ^___^ Everyone must post pictures!

Parasaurolophus
10-21-2005, 11:42 PM
I will be the terminator with a half face.

I gots a latta moe info!!
10-21-2005, 11:59 PM
I don't know if I should. I probably will. I'll go as myself. I'll be able to scare a lot of kids. Or maybe as my lil' bro. Then I'll be able to send 'em to the hospital!! Mega Fun!!!!

Rye
10-22-2005, 02:20 AM
I've decided to be Harry Potter because he's a witch/wizard what I wanted to be AND emo which I also wanted to be, so it kills two birds with one stone. :D

kikimm
10-22-2005, 02:24 AM
I think I've decided that I'm going to be a cat. /lack of imagination and resources and costumes to choose from that aren't insanely overpriced

Hawkeye
10-22-2005, 02:25 AM
Dont women ever imagin what it would be like to be a man for a day? Why are you always passing this oppritunity up? :mad2:

totalgoth
10-22-2005, 05:07 AM
i'm gonna walk the streets and summon demons.