PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VIII Chat

MoonLight-Selphie
09-30-2005, 01:41 AM
what did you guys think of the game,about the ending and all that.

To be honest the ending could have been alot better
i love the game period even after i had lost it i replaced it by ordering it on line because i couldn't find it anywhere else.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-30-2005, 02:10 AM
it was ok...at best. The ending would have used much improvement,and a S***LOAD of character development, squall began to likke rinoa too last

G SpOtZ
09-30-2005, 02:25 AM
i thought the ending was interesting. the ending BATTLE was fun haha... but everything seems so easy with aura, so i might just stop using aura so much to challenge myself lmao.
character development needs improvement, as well as the parts of the story line. and i don't know if it's just me, but it seemed like ulti didn't have too much of a backround, except that she's a sorceress of the future that takes over people and wants to obtain time compression. it just seemed a little random to me.

i also dislike how there are so many things that Future Esthar can use to make insane theories about.

kikimm
09-30-2005, 02:42 AM
I thought the ending was absolutely perfect, and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I loved every second of it. Beautiful!

Kamrusepas
09-30-2005, 05:23 AM
I think the ending could've been better, but that's just because I hate Rinoa. As for the game and all, it fit nicely :)

Slade
10-01-2005, 12:41 AM
I thought the ending was absolutely perfect, and I wouldn't change a thing about it. I loved every second of it. Beautiful!

UnlimitedBlueSky
10-02-2005, 02:19 PM
I don't know... I haven't still seen the ending as I haven't got to disc 4 yet...
*sigh* Still a long way to go...

bahamut_eden
10-06-2005, 10:46 PM
The game was great in my opinion. It could've used more secret and optional boss/GF's. Otherwise it was very good.

bahamut_eden
10-06-2005, 10:48 PM
I think the ending could've been better, but that's just because I hate Rinoa. As for the game and all, it fit nicely :)

bahamut_eden

YOU SUCK! Rinoa is/was one of the best characters in the game. Not to mention that she was a major character.

bahamut_eden
10-06-2005, 10:51 PM
i thought the ending was interesting. the ending BATTLE was fun haha... but everything seems so easy with aura, so i might just stop using aura so much to challenge myself lmao.
character development needs improvement, as well as the parts of the story line. and i don't know if it's just me, but it seemed like ulti didn't have too much of a backround, except that she's a sorceress of the future that takes over people and wants to obtain time compression. it just seemed a little random to me.

i also dislike how there are so many things that Future Esthar can use to make insane theories about.

bahamut_eden

It was easy! I could beat the first form of Ultemcia with one limit break from Squall. Same with Griever, and 2 limit breaks for the junction of Greiver and Ultemcia.

Laugh at face of Danger
10-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Man the ending rocked

i don't care if the love bloomed late ir there was little or no plot line for ulti, but it was the first ff i ever finished, and so it will forever be incredibly special to me as i love that FMV so i'll defend it with my pride (which theer is a lot of)

x_Hopeless_Deviate_x
10-06-2005, 11:27 PM
I didn't care for the ending much either.
As I've said before I only like the part with Laguna.
I really hate the video cam part because Selphie annoys me and she looks so stupid in Irvine's hat.
I also hate Rinoa.
To be honest the only characters I really liked were Laguna, Ward, Kiros, Raine, and Ellone.
I always looked forward to seeing another Laguna sequence.
I liked Squall until he fell for Rinoa...yuck.

blackline77
10-07-2005, 12:44 AM
it was the bomb

ThroneofDravaris
10-07-2005, 06:17 AM
They could have pulled of the orphanage revelation a little better IMO. Apart from that, there isn’t much I would change.

blackmage_nuke
10-07-2005, 02:33 PM
The ending was great... so was the beggining... and everything in between!

i really liked the bit after the credits, it was so perfect, the suspense the music timing how it all came together, marvelous!

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
10-07-2005, 03:38 PM
The whole game was great. I wouldn't have it changed for the world. ^_^

Chris
10-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Definitely one of the best Final Fantasy games I've played.

Oryxxx
10-07-2005, 06:53 PM
How can you say the end was not decent, have you ever seen a game with such an ending ??

x_Hopeless_Deviate_x
10-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Because everyone has their own opinion...
And mine is that I didn't like most of the ending.
I would've liked it if it weren't for my dislike of certain characters.
So I can see where you're coming from.