PDA

View Full Version : How come Dagger didn't know that Queen Brahne wasn't her real mother?

hisoka*maehara
09-30-2005, 10:42 AM
Is it me, or did Dagger just notice that she only started living in Alexandria when she was six? Can anyone tell me?

She said herself that she only remembered living with Queen Brahne at the age of six. Wasn't Dagger confused at all?

I'm getting dizzy. Anyone? Anyone at all?

TheAbominatrix
09-30-2005, 04:15 PM
There was no reason for her to question it. I can only remember living with my parents since age... oh, maybe 4 (I think those are my earliest memories, and even then they're vague). But there's no reason for me to question if I lived with them before then. Childhood years are difficult to remember.

boys from the dwarf
09-30-2005, 07:41 PM
she had paint memories and suspicions but was young and quite brainwashed into believing brahne was her mother. she has slight suspicions but no evidence to confirm it.

Chris
09-30-2005, 08:51 PM
Music is one of the fundamental memories we have. She didn't know it simply because when you accept something it becomes reality. Garnet had the "lullaby" her real "mother" taught her and kinda stuck in her memory.

Dreddz
09-30-2005, 10:02 PM
Also, looking at the two, Come on, how the hell are they related........

Roogle
09-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I don't know how they would be related looking at them. I thought maybe she was adopted or something, and it turned out to be right.

Daryl
09-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Brahne may not have been Garnet's blood mother, but as she raised the girll, she was more of a parent than the woman who died when Garnet was a young child.

Of course Garnet would think of Brahne as her mother, especially as she had apparently blocked the traumatic memories of her blood mother's untimely demise.

Raven Nox
10-01-2005, 05:35 AM
Also, Brahne and the King (forgot his name, it was said once or twice) had a daughter of her own that looks like Garnet, but she died. And then Garnet came in the boat, so they adpoted her and raised her as their daughter. The only differnece was the fact that Garnet has a horn. And that was taken care of. I just felt like pointing this out.

I do think that at age 6, she'd still have some memories before her royal life. And the brain tends to remember bad times in our life, so she could've remember quite well. But, it can also block these memories, and for the sake of the storyline, that's what it did.

DarkLadyNyara
10-26-2005, 11:03 PM
Given what happened to her real mother, I can see her not remembering.

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
10-29-2005, 03:45 AM
i may have gotten the story diffently but accordly to me...
at the age of 6 before her village got oblirated by invincle she would live as a person from the summoner tribe and her parents name or never mentioned but she was born in the tribe... anyways she consides gueen branhe her mother cuase she never knowed her true mother very well cuase of her age then when she got to the summoners place she started questioning here she waas really from. tell me if iam correct iam only gotten to escapeing the desert palace

the reason why she doesn't got a summoneers horn like eirko is cuase her was chopped off so she could live as a princess instead of a live of poorness and early death most likly.. personally i think branhe wanted her to become a princess cuase she wanted a future queen ... who's not ugly lol

also accordly her truename was sarah

also by the end of all that sorrow and grief gonna on with dagger after her losign everything.. i feel sad.. god but why did she just start talkign again! >(

EPIC - MASTER OF COMBAT
10-29-2005, 03:53 AM
Brahne may not have been Garnet's blood mother, but as she raised the girll, she was more of a parent than the woman who died when Garnet was a young child.

Of course Garnet would think of Brahne as her mother, especially as she had apparently blocked the traumatic memories of her blood mother's untimely demise.

lol personally if branhe was more of a mother i ask you stealing something as perious as her epiclons and destory everything really U call that being a better mother iam 100% that her orginal was nicer givign her powers of gods like bahamut i mean i be senamently if i got powers like that so please dont say QOUT branhe was more of a mother end QOUT

Karl
10-31-2005, 09:50 PM
cuz she's a dumbass, how could she not think somethin was up when he "mom" is a blue blob

GunbladeMaster
10-31-2005, 09:53 PM
not to mention elephant lady