PDA

View Full Version : where can i find pulse ammo?

Terror of Zanarkand
09-30-2005, 10:47 AM
i need it for getting lionheart.
how do you get energy crystals? i cant find them anywhere.

GunbladeMaster
09-30-2005, 04:37 PM
u can get them from elnoyles in esthar city. u have to be over level 40 tho for it to drop it or mug it i think. tell me if im rit

crazybayman
09-30-2005, 05:06 PM
Yes, Elnoyles are the best source for Energy Crystals.

In Esthar City, there's a man dressed in black sitting on the railing of the walkway in an area on the city's right side between the middle and the shopping mall, during and after the Lunatic Pandora going over Esthar. Talk to him, and it'll result in an Elnoyle fight, and it'll always drop an energy crystal or two. Leave the the screen, and he'll be there again, so you can keep fighting him as much as you want.

* White Aeris *
09-30-2005, 05:34 PM
yeah thats what i did. do you have to be over level 40 for that Elnoyles? i'm starting a low level game you see.

darkmischief
10-01-2005, 07:34 PM
I like to play my games with low level and high stats, im currently on disk 2 (4th time playing)and i have lionheart with 200+ strength and only level 20...sry...back to plse ammo...yes...energy crystals are your best bet and get Tonberry as fast as you can...tonberry comes with Lvl up and basically follow what everyone else said (elnoyles, behemoths, or ruby dragons)...except you just level them up...(and card them..at least tahts what i do becuase u get the ap, the items, the card, and no exp!)

ezzarian
10-05-2005, 01:02 AM
Junction max' Death spells to the three main characters and try doing one hit K.O.s!

bahamut_eden
10-06-2005, 04:14 PM
u can get them from elnoyles in esthar city. u have to be over level 40 tho for it to drop it or mug it i think. tell me if im rit

bahamut_eden

you can also find them in the deep sea reasearch center, on one of the levels of the deep sea ocean deposit before you face Ultima Weapon.

i need it for getting lionheart.
how do you get energy crystals? i cant find them anywhere.

bahamut_eden

you can find them in several places: 1. Lunatic Pandora, but only if you have LVup ablility 2. Esthar City, you will find a man dressed in black, talk to him, and you will end facing a Elnoyle 3. Deep Sea Reasearch Center, in Deep Sea Deposit (one of the levels before you head to battle Ultima Weapon

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder