PDA

View Full Version : Ultimecia's Sad Story

enigma1234
09-30-2005, 11:31 AM
Think about that. That actually makes sense! I mean didn't Edea recieve her powers from Ultimecia and didn't Ultimecia get defeated by the FF8 team? Maybe Ultimecia could not handle the loneliness and before her final defeat ensured that the defeat handed to her would actually happen instead of her living forever in a parallel timeline. (that was a lil confusing i know) She planned out and decided to assemble the people responsible for her death to live together and become friends before the final battle. A release from her loneliness. Quite clever i think but i could be wrong...

You know that every sorceress knows that they will be killed by a SeeD someday and maybe thats the reason why every sorceress have there own knight to protect them but why does ultimecia need seifer to protect her when she knew that her death is inevitable?
I think she planned it, she wanted seifer to fight his own childhood friends so that when seifer is defeated he will realize that he has friends eventhou he betrayed them and you know seifer did became calm and much more open minded in the end right? (he was smiling when he saw the balamb garden near balamb in the FMV)

If i remember correctly all the gibberish Ultimecia was saying during the final battle did sound a tad crazy. Well i think maybe the knowledge that her death was coming and that the cycle of pain and magic passing was never going to end probably made her a tad crazy. Maybe she found out that she is the cause of one of the greatest problems humanity has ever faced...because of that she went loony and totally lost control of what she was doing meaning the magic of the sorcerer got tainted by crazyness and the crazyness passed on in each successful magic passing. But I dont know why Rinoa didn't go crazy but I guess it was too early in her life to know. I mean Edea and Adel went crazy later on in their lives. This sounds familiar to the Wheel of Time novel series...hahaha on the other hand she knew she was gonna die but actually wanted to die for some reason...
It could be as simple as she wanted to make sure the people who were going to kill her actually were strong enough u know?

I think ultimecia has a kind heart and she doesn't want to live forever in her lonely castle and she wanted to die in the hands of those people...

Oryxxx
09-30-2005, 01:24 PM
Ive got some problems with that last line :d

little ullltimecia is a bit sad oooh :p

enigma1234
09-30-2005, 01:47 PM
yes, ultimecia was lonely and sad :cry:

Christmas
09-30-2005, 04:07 PM
I think ultimecia has a kind heart and she doesn't want to live forever in her lonely castle and she wanted to die in the hands of those people...

Not really

A Sorceress' lifespan is the same as a normal human's,

She can't live forever.

Future Esthar
09-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Unknowns,he means that she donīt wanna to live until the end of her lifespan.

Christmas
09-30-2005, 08:42 PM
From here:

instead of her living forever in a parallel timeline.

and here:

suggest to me that she is living forever if no one come and defeat her.

Gilgamesh of Legends
09-30-2005, 10:19 PM
oh god not this again

Roogle
09-30-2005, 10:28 PM
I don't think her story was developed enough to really garner any sympathy for her. That odd theory about Rinoa and Ultimecia being the same person would probably make everyone feel sorry for Ultimecia, though.

enigma1234
10-01-2005, 12:48 AM
What I meant is that she doesn't want to spend all her life in complete darkness and loneliness.

Gilgamesh of Legends
10-01-2005, 02:14 AM
she confined herself to her master room- this i can prove, she just went insane basically