PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch Judgment Day...

LunarWeaver
09-30-2005, 06:27 PM
Anyone watch Judgment Day on G4? With Victor Lucas and Tommy Tallorico?

How did Tommy get a job reviewing video games? If anything has a story beyond "kill this" and a battle system more complicated then "mash this button over and over" he gives it a 5.0 or below. Who gave him this job?! Why don't I have his job?!? Just because he's some musician and makes music for games does not make him a game journalist. *sigh*

Anyway enough rambling....I just really hate that guy lol.

GooeyToast
09-30-2005, 09:45 PM
He's better than Adam Sessler.

FF freak
09-30-2005, 09:49 PM
The only show that I really like is CinemaTech. No one talking or butting in.

Just let me make my own decisions people!!!

crashNUMBERS
09-30-2005, 09:52 PM
Anyone watch Judgment Day on G4? With Victor Lucas and Tommy Tallorico?

I like Tommy and his ways but I hate his reviews. I used to love that show but screw it. And btw

Adam Sessler = God Reviewer

XxSephirothxX
09-30-2005, 10:36 PM
I stopped watching G4 after I got sick of all the repeats. Tommy is far too harsh on quality games that don't have the "go blow stuff up" approach, and Victor is generally overly-praising. To be quite honest, there's not a single show on the network I'd consider watching regularly. Attack of the Show is all right, but The Screen Savers was so much better. X Play would be decent if they let Adam be a normal guy and not attach the pathetic loser image to him.

SomethingBig
09-30-2005, 10:54 PM
Tommy's a cool guy in other shows, like Icons, but he pisses me off to no end on Judgement Day. Victor's okay, I guess. Overall, I can't stand Judgement Day. I like X Play, but it was MUCH better back in its Extended Play days, even though Kate Botello was nowhere near as hotts0rs as Morgan.

crashNUMBERS
09-30-2005, 11:53 PM
Morgan = Me likey

Shoeberto
10-01-2005, 12:58 AM
He's better than Adam Sessler.
Don't be hatin' on the Sess-man.

Morgan = Me likey
Join the club. Name tags are up at the front desk, and we'll have punch and pie later right after the "How Hot Is Morgan Webb?" panel.

Victor's alright, but Tommy's a dick. I've probably cited the SomethingAwful article about him too many times, but yeah, the guy shouldn't have a job reviewing games.

crashNUMBERS
10-01-2005, 06:28 AM
He played Capcom VS SNK 2 for the XboX and gave it a 4.0. Victor gave it a 9.0. Freakin crab ass...

GooeyToast
10-01-2005, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=GooeyToast]He's better than Adam Sessler.
Don't be hatin' on the Sess-man.]/QUOTE]

Well, Tommy is a better reviewer, even if he is really harsh. He is still funny though.

Sessler is funny, but he doesn't really review the game. Well, he does, but it's not always his honest opinion on it. And yes, they make him seem like too much of a loser on the show.

Morgan Webb is very shmokin', but she just seems too "fake" on the show.

AOTS is good fun enough to watch, even though the people on that show are freaking idiots.

It seems like half of G4/G4TechTv hates FF. That makes me sad. :(

GooeyToast
10-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Don't be hatin' on the Sess-man.

Well, Tommy is a better reviewer, even if he is really harsh. He is still funny though.

Sessler is funny, but he doesn't really review the game. Well, he does, but it's not always his honest opinion on it. And yes, they make him seem like too much of a loser on the show.

Morgan Webb is very shmokin', but she just seems too "fake" on the show.

AOTS is good fun enough to watch, even though the people on that show are freaking idiots.

It seems like half of G4/G4TechTv hates FF. That makes me sad. :(

crashNUMBERS
10-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Yeah they're always saying, "Here's another RPG for you nerds out there!". That's really uncalled for. You can hurt someones feelings like that...

LunarWeaver
10-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Everyone's always talking about how hot Morgan is and how stupid Adam is...

Is it wrong I have a sexual obsession with Adam Sessler? :eek:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
10-01-2005, 07:30 PM
i love that shows and them ppl!!!!!!!