PDA

View Full Version : I don't think they're using enough worlds...

LunarWeaver
09-30-2005, 10:42 PM
Especially if they're going to use real life characters like Jack Sparrow (even though I believe it's more of a cameo thing). I want to see the Sanderson Sisters from Hocus Pocus tear it up! Whoo!

And I know Treasure Planet and Brother Bear weren't, like, HUGE, but I still wanna see them :( And Atlantis did very well and that would be an interesting world to go to I think.

Not that it matters. And who knows what worlds might have just not been announced yet. I'm looking forward to restomping through the likes of Agrabah and such all the same. Not to mention Mulan is in this time around, and that's my favorite Disney movie! As long as they don't start including people like Lizzie Mcquire it's cool (my hate for Hillary Duff is deep and unexplainable)

Roogle
09-30-2005, 10:51 PM
The Sanderson Sisters would be a good boss. Since there's three targets, it'd get pretty hectic. I'm glad that someone else appreciates that movie!

Atlantis would clash with Atlantica. I'd like only one aquatic world per game, you know?

There was a petition on another site for including a Lizzie McGuire world in Kingdom Hearts II. Someone asked how you would fight Heartless in the real world, and they said that the cartoon Lizzie would help you out and you try to make things go right for the real Lizzie because Heartless are ruining her social life at school.

Skyblade
10-01-2005, 01:08 AM
There was a petition on another site for including a Lizzie McGuire world in Kingdom Hearts II. Someone asked how you would fight Heartless in the real world, and they said that the cartoon Lizzie would help you out and you try to make things go right for the real Lizzie because Heartless are ruining her social life at school.

About time they did something worthwhile.

OmniOmega
10-01-2005, 03:38 AM
bah hillary duff would ruin that game!

but im with yah on the only one aquatic level per game, even if it is about 50/50 with land and water on that level, the main focus would end up being swimming, so it be alot like Atlantica

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
10-01-2005, 04:03 AM
All the ideas suck, but I would be happy to see Atlantis. I think Phinocio should be back. I would be glad to see stitch as a summon but a LV! No freakin way! I am all ready a little disapointed about Tron being in it! How about Roger rabbit, or at least Toon Town?

OmniOmega
10-01-2005, 04:14 AM
hmm toon town....i dont want sora to melt though

Sora'sCousinTwiceRemoved
10-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Sora is a human so there is no way... D and G! They can!!!!

LunarWeaver
10-01-2005, 01:44 PM
I meant ditch Atlantica this time around and go for Atlantis instead.

Toon Town would be cool lol. I might let Goofy melt on purpose though...

What about the Pixar films made when they and Disney were still together? Toy Story and Finding Nemo and the like. Those movies are gargantuan! I wanna see toy sized Sora :D

dejavu
10-01-2005, 08:28 PM
I think Monsters inc. could work.

Destai
10-01-2005, 08:55 PM
I'd love to see those witches from Hocus Pocus if thats who you're talking about. KHII will be two and a half times as long as KHI so I think theres gonna be more worlds than the original.

Originally Posted by Roogle:

About time they did something worthwhile.*dies laughing*

dejavu
10-01-2005, 09:10 PM
Monters inc. is a Pixar movie.

Cruise Control
10-02-2005, 01:49 AM
Toy story, that would be kick-ass.

dejavu
10-02-2005, 02:52 AM
I don't know about that one. :rolleyes2

Skyblade
10-02-2005, 05:04 AM
Toy Story would be fun. And it is Disney, so it could be there...

"The Claw" as a summon: Instantly pulls one enemy out of combat. :D

dejavu
10-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Toy story is a good movie but would it go well with the story?

SuperMillionaire
10-05-2005, 01:07 AM
Kim Possible is a good one too. She and Sora could team up to fight many wacko bad guys!

"I'm Kim Possible, and I can do anything!"

"I'm Sora, and with Kim, we are unstoppable!"

OmniOmega
10-05-2005, 01:24 AM
i dont know, it kinda seems to me like kim would be a little...too cheesy for KH, dont get me wrong, its an awesome show, but to put it in the game? i think it would just be a downer

dejavu
10-05-2005, 02:08 AM
A little!?! It would ruin the game! Some of you might only care about the LV's and NOT the story line but I do!

Kim possible! :barf: Impossible!

Plus, KH is a fairy tail and NOT a story that includes a sickening show!

What would Walt Disney say!?

SuperMillionaire
10-05-2005, 02:17 AM
LOL

Winter Nights
10-05-2005, 02:20 AM
What would Walt Disney say!?
"What is this vee-dee-oh game that you keep babbling about?"

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-05-2005, 02:27 AM
I don't know about that one. :rolleyes2
Didn't Disney by Pixar out? Isn't it Disney-Pixar Studios?

dejavu
10-05-2005, 02:40 AM
What I am saying is that toy story sounds kinda silly for KH 2.

Raven Nox
10-05-2005, 03:26 AM

No, Pixar is still Pixar, as far as I know, and I think they say they aren't gonna work with Disney anymore.

Also, a Hocus Pocus world would be great, I love that movie. I wonder of the Disney channel has started playing it for Halloween yet... >.>

Also, to people saying worlds like Kim Possible and Lizzy (however you spell her frickin' last name) is would ruin the game, it would only be a small part of it, though for that small part, it would be a toture feast. Not with Kim Possible though, that show is cheesy, but is it funny. Lizzy is just annoying, and even though you'll be banging your head againist the nearest sharp object wishing for the world to end during that time, you'll be saved from it, and it's never be mention in the game again, now... when you RE-PLAY the game however.

I think it's pretty safe to say Lizzy will never be in KH. It just wouldn't make an interesting world.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-05-2005, 04:19 AM
But on my Spirit Away DVD they are At Disney-Pixar Studios...There must be someting going on...*looks up*

EDIT: I was wrong. It seems like they had contracts for colaberation, but they broke up. Pixar is now looking for a new friend.

dejavu
10-05-2005, 04:20 AM
I don't think there should be LV's to any TV shows.

Winter Nights
10-05-2005, 04:50 AM
Ditto. Movies only please.

Raven Nox
10-05-2005, 05:03 AM

There allready are, condisering the 100 Acre Wood world is based off the TV version of Winnie the Pooh. Though that's based off a book, the show used a differnet style, which is used in Kingdom Hearts.

Winter Nights
10-05-2005, 05:13 AM

There allready are, condisering the 100 Acre Wood world is based off the TV version of Winnie the Pooh. Though that's based off a book, the show used a differnet style, which is used in Kingdom Hearts.
Umm.. That was a movie long before the TV show. Kingdom Hearts uses actual scenes straight out of "The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh", which is the movie. The TV Show came out many years later. Unless you are referring to the cartoon. That came out at least 20 years later.

dejavu
10-05-2005, 05:15 AM
But the point is that it was a book and I think they have been making him look like that ever since that 60's ( or what ever year) classic where pooh finds out about the hefalumps and woozles. :p

Raven Nox
10-05-2005, 05:19 AM
I just remeber seeing those Winnie scenes somewhere, I believed it was the TV show. My mistake, it's been awhile. xD

dejavu
10-05-2005, 05:20 AM
Of course I forgive you. I'm anice guy. :)

Winter Nights
10-05-2005, 05:21 AM
The cartoon retold or referenced some of those stories at different times during its run, so that may be what you are thinking of. :)

Raven Nox
10-05-2005, 05:25 AM
Probably. xD I think I've seen the movie, just not since I was really little, yeah, I'll shut up now.

dejavu
10-05-2005, 05:51 AM
I don't mind. Do what you wan't but I am going to bed now. I'll see whats been goin on in the mornin.

Mercen-X
10-06-2005, 12:06 AM
but im with yah on the only one aquatic level per game, even if it is about 50/50 with land and water on that level, the main focus would end up being swimming, so it be alot like Atlantica
Actually, there would be a lot less swimming in Atlantis and Sora would actually be required to hold his breath underwater as he swam since he wouldn't be half-fish like in Atlantica. You'd mostly be on land until you got those flying fish-ships to work.

dejavu
10-06-2005, 01:54 AM
It would be cool if they gave Sora one of those necleses in Atlantis and some Atlantean keyblade.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
10-06-2005, 02:04 AM
like the crabclaw?

dejavu
10-06-2005, 03:24 AM
Kinda or more like the Jungle key or Olympia.

Mercen-X
10-07-2005, 11:08 PM
The "Atlantis Star" would be made of crystal and would pwn all other keyblades until you visit the next world. :p

Tai-Ti
10-08-2005, 08:07 AM
Not to mention Mulan is in this time around, and that's my favorite Disney movie!
THAT's what I think they should have a made a world of.
but I do like the idea of Atlantis being a world, your dicpiction of the keyblade sound's pretty rad too.

Kingdom Hearts Fanatic
10-08-2005, 09:23 PM
To see Atlantica and Agrabah get revamped again. It's also nice to see they've added a Beauty and The Beast world, since I've always wondered would've it been like to explore the ballroom. I'm also glad they've added other new worlds as well. I'm looking very foward to Pirates world too.

GunbladeMaster
10-08-2005, 09:34 PM
they ought to make a world of the haunted mansion or terror tower. that would so kool.
The mission would be to get to the 13th Floor for terror tower

OmniOmega
10-10-2005, 03:01 AM
:| that would only remind me of the 4 hours i waited in line for that crappy ride at disney land :|

dejavu
10-10-2005, 04:36 AM
Are you serious?! I waited to! :p

GunbladeMaster
10-10-2005, 04:15 PM
lol

Destai
10-10-2005, 05:36 PM
Disney land should be a bonus world.

GunbladeMaster
10-10-2005, 05:51 PM
that would be so kool! mickey,goofy, minnie, donald, etc heartless will be the enemies
and we will have to fix the all the rides for Walt Disney who will also be the extra playable character

dejavu
10-10-2005, 11:40 PM
I dont know about disney land but walt disney should be in it and have a key blade.

GunbladeMaster
10-10-2005, 11:45 PM
Mickey: Who are u?
?????: Ur creator, Mickey. I created u.
Mickey: No u couldnt have!
Walt: I am Walt Disney. I am ur creator. Join me on the Disney Side of the Force!
Sora swoops in and has a battle with Walt resulting in his death but Mickey runs away....

Winter Nights
10-10-2005, 11:47 PM
I have a hankering for a zombie Walt Disney as a boss.

GunbladeMaster
10-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Mickey: Who are u?
?????: Ur creator, Mickey. I have been dead a long time but it is I who created u.
Mickey: No u couldnt have!
Walt: I am the zombie of Walt Disney. I am ur creator. Join me on the Disney Side of the Force and in my eternal slumber!
Sora swoops in and has a battle with Walt resulting in his death (again) but Mickey runs away....

dejavu
10-11-2005, 12:13 AM
No, it should be...

Walt: Come on Sora! Lets take on these heartless!

Sora: I'm on it!

Thats better, much better.

SuperMillionaire
10-12-2005, 01:44 AM

No, Pixar is still Pixar, as far as I know, and I think they say they aren't gonna work with Disney anymore.

Also, a Hocus Pocus world would be great, I love that movie. I wonder of the Disney channel has started playing it for Halloween yet... >.>

Also, to people saying worlds like Kim Possible and Lizzy (however you spell her frickin' last name) is would ruin the game, it would only be a small part of it, though for that small part, it would be a toture feast. Not with Kim Possible though, that show is cheesy, but is it funny. Lizzy is just annoying, and even though you'll be banging your head againist the nearest sharp object wishing for the world to end during that time, you'll be saved from it, and it's never be mention in the game again, now... when you RE-PLAY the game however.

I think it's pretty safe to say Lizzy will never be in KH. It just wouldn't make an interesting world.
Lizzie McGuire will NOT be in KH, and we know you don't like it. I don't blame them for not putting LM in KH2, because she's not saving anything. Personally, I don't think Lizzie is annoying, but still, I don't think it should be in KH2.

Kim Possible, however, is this basic average girl who's out to save the world. She foils many sinister plots around the world and still makes it home in time for dinner, according to the description of the show. Maybe she and Sora could join forces, since both of them have at least two things in common; they both try to save the world AND they are just basic, average teenagers.

dejavu
10-12-2005, 02:51 AM
Well Lizzie is very bad and also it would be wierd to have kim possible because making her 3D and also they should only do disney movies unles it is like Duck tails, Goof Troop, or something more disnyish like young Hercules. I doubt they will use shows as LVs though.

SuperMillionaire
10-15-2005, 12:16 AM
I'd like to see Kim in 3D!