PDA

View Full Version : Why me?

Yuna Braska 19
10-01-2005, 04:25 AM
Well I did say on one post about me but things got worser.
I mean your friend leaves you with out telling you goodbye.
And you are aloner at school and people could mess with you.
Popular people are runing all over my school and I bet are talking crud about me.
I want to go to a different school.
I would myself as a girl why do other girls treat me like trash even when I have no clue who they arel.

And my fav game is geting creme by people who like to make other people very piss off, but I will always like this game.
School is a trash hole, people are rude 100%.
And me and my friend Grace are the same loners, quiet and kind.

Everyone thinks we are boaring!, We are not we can't act like we are at home cause we get in trouble. And I alwasy wanted to go home
People pick on me and stuff.

*walks in a coner alone*

Hawkeye
10-01-2005, 04:47 AM
People are insecure because they feel they need to be the center of attention. The best thing you could do is talk to a counsler and talk the situation with him/her.

Take one thing to note: Bullies are there because you react. If you dont react, they dont either

Something to think about

Rengori
10-01-2005, 05:10 AM
Popular people are runing all over my school and I bet are talking crud about me.
I feel the same way too. :cry:

Mitch
10-01-2005, 06:01 AM
Not meaning to sound cruel or harsh but what you really have to do is just get on with life and there's a good chance that when you get older you will have more friends as you find yourself.

FFGuevara
10-01-2005, 06:13 AM
No offense but you cannot let people push you around, you shouldent take sh*t from no one. They are not special and nether are you. So if anyone tries to act supperior to you. You should punch them right in the face.

Yuber
10-01-2005, 08:57 AM
^^^
I did the exact same thing, when people tried to pick random fights i'd just beat the hell out of them, which ended up getting me kicked out of 2 highschools,(and being jumped twice) but i must say it was very satisfying listening to idiots talk trash for 30 minutes, trying to be some alpha male stereotype, followed suddenly by my fist in their face and their neck against a wall. I realize it was stupid now, but i still don't regret standing up for myself and teaching people that it's not wise to pick fights/talk /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif to people you don't even know. People who do so are generally weak in my experience.

Now days, i just come up with stupid and/or witty comments to ward attention seeking morons away, i'm 21 now and it's not worth getting into fights followed by jail. Plus, i just don't care anymore if someone decides to come up to me and give me trash, unless it's about my(mostly dead) family. Otherwise it's just fun to toy with them with my own goofy ass comebacks, or just walking away and telling them to run along. Someone hitting on a girl you're with at the time? Pretend to be gay and hit on them until they can't take it anymore! That's the type of stuff i find satisfying now. It's funny, satisfying, and doesn't end up hurting anyone physically.

ThroneofDravaris
10-01-2005, 09:08 AM
And my fav game is geting creme by people who like to make other people very piss off, but I will always like this game.

To be fair, I wasn’t insulting FFX-2 just to annoy people….

...I'm not sure how to finish that sentence.

Brak
10-01-2005, 01:17 PM
Crawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlinnnnnng innnnn myy skinnnnnnnnnn.....

Luara
10-01-2005, 01:38 PM
the same thing happen to me a long time ago, but you know? because of that, I grew stronger, and now people dont do that to me, only the.. 'I'm the best in here', who isnt the best at all, but the worse, ehehe; and I've got many friends.

ThePheonix
10-02-2005, 03:53 AM
I tend to be very quiet at school, but I don't think that I get such suvere problems from that (or maybe it's because I'm to concentrated on school and don't notice, or I just Ignore it). But I just kind of let watever people say go, or say "yeah, you do that... (or something like "watever"...)" (or nothing) and just ignore and keep walking. The way I see it, they just say things because they have nothing better to do, but you do so just tell them to talk to a wall if you really have to (I still prefer either laughing with/at them or being quiet).

But that's me, and I'm not a girl, and I go to a different school, so I might not know enough to help.

FFX-2, by the way was a great game, and I really don't see why people don't like it (or at least say that they don't).