PDA

View Full Version : Or the last thing I see you are never coming home nevercoming home, Never!!

crashNUMBERS
10-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Who else heard this marvelous song by MCR (My Chemical Romance)?? I am refering to the song "Ghost Of You". I believe this should be a masterpiece. It's a good song for everyone. It has a dash of slow singing, crazy emo singing, <I>and</I> regular depression. I just love thsi song. It comes close to my favorite MCR songs. As of now they are <I>Ghost Of You</I> and <I>You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison</I>. Who else likes this song??

Traitorfish
10-01-2005, 06:43 PM
THIS SONG IS GODAWFUL!
And, yes, large bold font does make my point more valid.

crashNUMBERS
10-01-2005, 07:04 PM
You really think so?? Or do you just hate emo rock in general??

Brian The Pink Shark
10-01-2005, 07:20 PM
i havent heard it, but it'll be crap

MCR are so crap that i went down to the leeds festival and made sure i was late for MCR

IRON MAIDEN all the way baby!!! :choc:

gokufusionss1
10-01-2005, 07:32 PM
God is never awful.

Rye
10-01-2005, 07:44 PM
MCR isn't really emo. I like MCR, they're pretty good.

Zeldy
10-01-2005, 08:43 PM
I like 'The Ghost Of You' alot.

crashNUMBERS
10-01-2005, 08:48 PM
i havent heard it, but it'll be crap
How would you know?? You never heard it...

MCR are so crap that i went down to the leeds festival and made sure i was late for MCRFunny but not harmful...

IRON MAIDEN all the way baby!!! :choc:Most info on IO Cable claims that MCR's favorite band <I>is</I> Iron Maiden...

Alive-Cat
10-01-2005, 08:49 PM
I'm not really into them. Why did I post here? Leave me alone... :cry:

crashNUMBERS
10-01-2005, 08:50 PM
I'll forgive you for liking Nirvana...

Brian The Pink Shark
10-01-2005, 09:49 PM
IRON MAIDEN all the way baby!!! :choc:Most info on IO Cable claims that MCR's favorite band <I>is</I> Iron Maiden...

:o wow i didnt know that, doesnt make me like them any better though, but good on them for having the sense to like god music :choc:

Psychotic
10-01-2005, 10:31 PM
A masterpiece? The Mona Lisa is a masterpiece. If Ghost of You is still listened to after 500 years (Although I doubt anyone will still listen to it after 5 months) then you may call it a masterpiece.

Brian The Pink Shark
10-01-2005, 10:39 PM
actualy my prediction is that emo will die out by 17th of November, Jeebus gets a free pizza if im wrong :P :choc:

crashNUMBERS
10-02-2005, 12:12 AM
A masterpiece? The Mona Lisa is a masterpiece. If Ghost of You is still listened to after 500 years (Although I doubt anyone will still listen to it after 5 months) then you may call it a masterpiece.
These are one of the times where I stop to think. "Is he just trying to spam my thread? or be serious?"...

Rye
10-02-2005, 12:19 AM
These are one of the times where I stop to think. "Is he just trying to spam my thread? or be serious?"...

Not everything he says is spam. He's being serious. I agree with Paul there. I wouldn't really consider anything that I listen to a TRUE masterpiece (though I would call certain songs by certain artists a masterpiece by today's standards) at all or anything even made in this decade. The only thing I really like that is a masterpiece is anything by Mozart.

Doomie
10-02-2005, 12:21 AM
Actually, I'll consider Andrea Bocelli's Con Te Partiro a masterpiece.

crashNUMBERS
10-02-2005, 12:23 AM
Thank you for confirming that. Though I never insisted that everything he says is spam. I just said I was simply confused. And yeah I guess you can call that a masterpiece but you <I>did</I> make a thread on what do people think their favorite artist's masterpieces are. So bassically it <I>is</I> in <I>our</I> opinions. Many people there posted songs from a 50 year perspective...

Rye
10-02-2005, 12:23 AM
I'll consider Amirilli, Mia Bella a masterpiece also. It's a beautiful opera song from Shakespearean time. Cecilia Bartoli sings it amazingly.

kikimm
10-02-2005, 12:26 AM
I'm interested in listening to the song, as I've heard a lot about it recently. Although I'm not sure that I'll think it's genius or anything, since their last song I heard wasn't too great. But whatever.

crashNUMBERS
10-02-2005, 12:37 AM
Get "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison". Kick ass...