PDA

View Full Version : Dodgy Pm

Francis Begbie
10-02-2005, 07:25 PM
I woke up this morning, to discover that I had ascended. I am now a 2nd density lifeform. I am now fully in touch with my heritage, and of course as you obviously know, I have been infused with information about the densitys. However, I have only just scratched the surface.

if this ever gets out I'm ruined. I'll spend the rest of my days as a labrat. Us density folk need to stick together, I need your help, oh benevolent one.

Leeza^^ She's trying to stich me up, obviously she is in cahoots with the NWO. Get out while you can. Haven't you noticed this messageboard has become almost a bit of a police state recently, noticed the change, slowly but surely? I've been unwilling to post until I had aquired the proper security devices, which can sheild my werabouts from that NWO devils. Get out whilst you can, STOP BEING FCUKING SHEEP AND TAKE THE INITIATIVE.

I can astrally project as some of you may know, and some of you may have witnessed. I have already beat the mince out of another member with his own keyboard from the comfort of my own home. I have just beaten leeza with hers. This will only buy me a couple of minutes.

All her desnity talk is simply balderdash. Obviously a ploy by the NWO scumfcuks. They thought that I may have buddied up to her being one of my own, (Pfft, I'm 3rd density anyway, 2nd is lighweight, it's when you simply get a VERY vauge description of the densitys. They have no powers) Anyway, I can now mind read. So they have been foiled ONCE AGAIN, the mongs. They keep underestimating me. When will they learn, I'm growing stronger by the day.

Farewell. Take heed of my warning.

rubah
10-02-2005, 07:27 PM
Darn. You caught us.

Destai
10-02-2005, 07:29 PM
posts : ) Keep posting before you're ban, I need entertainment!

Cruise Control
Um... WTF!?!

ZeZipster
Lousy scum f-cuks!

Francis Begbie
10-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Darn. You caught us.

Infidel. :mad2:

You shall perish. :mad2:

Loudez
10-02-2005, 07:31 PM
So, has he left? And is he psi user?

Jess
10-02-2005, 07:31 PM
wtf

Francis Begbie
10-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Lousy scum f-cuks!

I heartily agree. However, now is the time to :

"fly you fools" - gandalf.

He was also 3rd density. His words are truth. NOW MOVE IT!

Jess
10-02-2005, 07:33 PM
i cant breath.

bipper
10-02-2005, 07:33 PM
AT least this thread was the most dense thing I have read in a while... weird.

Bipper

RSL
10-02-2005, 07:35 PM
Knock it off.