PDA

View Full Version : Mystical other worlds.... wooooooo

Mitch
10-03-2005, 02:15 AM
I bought a book on how I can travel to other worlds through the power of Yoga. I was like 'sweeeeeeet' then I found out you have to be all divine and stuff.

Who likes yoga?

RSL
10-03-2005, 02:22 AM
I think yogurt is pretty gross myself.

Giga Guess
10-03-2005, 02:25 AM
It seems intriguing, but I've never been able to bring myself to try.

rubah
10-03-2005, 02:30 AM
I used to like a guy named yoga. my friend rick made fun of me saying I wanted to achieve nirvana by doing Yoga.

Giga Guess
10-03-2005, 02:33 AM
XD!!!

SomethingBig
10-03-2005, 02:34 AM
http://www.street.fighter.free.fr/dhalsim/yogaflame_b.jpg
YOGA FLAME!

RSL
10-03-2005, 02:41 AM
I was wondering how long it would take for a Dhalsim reference. I was going to do it but I went with the Yogurt thing instead.

ShivaBlizzard8
10-03-2005, 02:49 AM
My dance company makes me take yoga. It was painful and annoying until we got this really hot teacher with a soothing voice. He'd sit on my legs to stretch them until they almost popped out of their sockets, saying "Ooh. Oh yeah." I highly reccomend him. It. Whatever. *runs to yoga class*

Oh, and this one time, we did a "body mapping" thing, and I seriously lost five minutes of my life. I didn't fall asleep, but I blinked and he was talking about an entirely different thing and the clock had jumped. Creeped me out a bit.

Reles
10-03-2005, 03:01 AM
Oh, and this one time, we did a "body mapping" thing, and I seriously lost five minutes of my life. I didn't fall asleep, but I blinked and he was talking about an entirely different thing and the clock had jumped. Creeped me out a bit.

...That is just crazy... I don't understand how that could happen. o.O but okay.

For some reason at this one school in Wichita they have a yoga class, it's the oddest thing, yoga in school? I don't know, I find it odd.

Primus Inter Pares
10-03-2005, 03:11 AM
Yoga in school doesn't sound right.

I saw our good friend Begbie was back for a bit, I would have loved to see his reply to this thread :cool: but now he's banned xD

Captain Maxx Power
10-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Shallow breathing can cause hallucinations, and the brain can come up with some pretty funky stuff when it's deprived of oxygen. I should know, I used to hold my breath as a child. You wouldn't believe the colours.

TheAbominatrix
10-03-2005, 01:04 PM
My dance company makes me take yoga. It was painful and annoying until we got this really hot teacher with a soothing voice. He'd sit on my legs to stretch them until they almost popped out of their sockets, saying "Ooh. Oh yeah." I highly reccomend him. It. Whatever. *runs to yoga class*

*signs up!*

I was gonna take yoga in school this year but I registered to late and the class was full. I'd definitly like to do it sometime, I hope it'll make me a bit more limber.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-03-2005, 01:10 PM
I think I wanna be a part of that yoga class too! I've done meditation, and some similar stuff but I've never tried yoga.