PDA

View Full Version : Playstation Demo disks...

nik0tine
10-03-2005, 07:17 AM
Does anybody remember that ancient demo disk for the playstation with FF7 on it? You played through the beginning bombing mission. The scorpion boss however, was not there. It had been replaced by a giant t-rex like robot. Does anybody have this? Does anybody even remember this?

To give you a little more information, it had an unplayable demo of twisted metal two, a playable demo of Crash Bandicoot, Tekken 2, and Bushido blade, along with some other obscure games that I cannot remember.

Necronopticous
10-03-2005, 07:20 AM
I have an old Final Fantasy VII demo disc with Final Fantasy VII, Saga Frontier, Bushido Blade, and Final Fantasy Tactics on it. Are you sure this isn't the one you're talking about? The Final Fantasy VII playable scene is the first bombing mission, you have Tifa on your team and everyone has spells you don't get for a long time, including being able to summon Leviathan.

nik0tine
10-03-2005, 07:30 AM
That more than likely is what I am talking about, although my disk may be slightly different than yours, because I am 100% sure you could play Crash Bandicoot on it. Also, I do not think it had Final Fantasy tactics in it either. The actual game, however, sounds the same to me.

Necronopticous
10-03-2005, 07:41 AM
Mine was a Square sampler disc, you might have just had some Sony sampler with the same demo on it.

Rostum
10-03-2005, 07:55 AM
I had a PC demo disc with FF7. It had the battle arena and a bit of the world map.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-03-2005, 11:29 AM
i can remember one where you played the beginning bombing mssion as cloud, barret and aeris. the scorpion boss wasn't there, and there was nothing else there in its place. the save sphere near where you place the bomb had been removed and you only had 3 minutes to escape!!!

Rubix
10-03-2005, 01:16 PM
I still have the one with the video clips which was quite cool