PDA

View Full Version : Cant Mystic Quest Get A Board...



Dreddz
10-03-2005, 08:32 PM
I know alot of people have to be talking about it, but it deserves one....
I know its a 99% chance that a Admin will go "Blah blah no" Closes thread, but Im praying for that 1% to be true, the site would be better if it covered as many FF's as possible....

TheAbominatrix
10-03-2005, 08:37 PM
No one talks about it, that's why it doesnt have one.

theundeadhero
10-03-2005, 08:38 PM
But Mystic quest is covered on the boards in the General Final Fantasy forum. If you mean the frontsite, then it's the same as FF Legends. There are newer games we're trying to cover first. When they get done, we can go back and add older stuff in the free time.

Raistlin
10-03-2005, 08:42 PM
FFMQ wouldn't generate much discussion. See: Xenogears.

ZeZipster
10-03-2005, 08:59 PM
People willingly play Mystic Quest? :confused:

Del Murder
10-03-2005, 09:28 PM
Like some of our members have already said, Mystic Quest does not have enough discussion here to warrant its own forum.

Destai
10-03-2005, 09:28 PM
Not enough people want to talk about it so what would be the point in having an FFMQ forum. (Dont answer that, there isnt one) See FFcrystal chronicles forum for details.

Dreddz
10-03-2005, 09:29 PM
But Mystic quest is covered on the boards in the General Final Fantasy forum. If you mean the frontsite, then it's the same as FF Legends. There are newer games we're trying to cover first. When they get done, we can go back and add older stuff in the free time.
Theres nothing to cover at this moment ( well I think not )
Add it !

Yamaneko
10-03-2005, 11:24 PM
This has been brought up numerous times, and each time Bleys got naked and cursed like a sailor.

Flying Mullet
10-03-2005, 11:28 PM
People willingly play Mystic Quest?
Defintely. :chef:

RSL
10-04-2005, 12:43 AM
I forgot that mystic quest existed until I saw this thread!

eestlinc
10-04-2005, 03:17 AM
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showpost.php?p=1335092&postcount=6