PDA

View Full Version : There goes my hero

theundeadhero
10-03-2005, 08:51 PM
*Posts as theundeadhero*

I'm performing a sociology experiment. What I need to you do is write something up. Make a post describing what kind of hero I am. Am I a hero to the undead? Am I a hero who is undead? What kind of heroic things do I do? The reply can be a simple paragraph describing it or a whole story where I'm the hero.

Go...

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-03-2005, 09:01 PM
You are the undeard hero of EOFF, who saved us all from, urm, fallin over through being bored by, telling funny undead jokes, and posting this thread. Okay so it's kinda lame but it's all I could think of.

RPJesus
10-03-2005, 09:06 PM
theundeadhero, bringer of pie! ...As far as I know, anyway. And... you've got a super-cool spaceship! With which you shoot down starbuckses! And then you defeat the evil dragon zaarg/greg or whatever with a magic sword or banana or something. And then Jesus comes and you party and it's really cool 'cause there's pizza and pop and everything and Jesus is having a great time which is good 'cause he kinda saved the human race and stuff which was awfully nice of him so he get's to have loads of fun and presents and stuff and funny trousers that jingle when he walks and a duck that goes 'MWAARP' all the time and it's really cool but it get's a bit annoying so you and Jesus and the Masterchief get in your fancy, new, mahoganny warthog and run him down and it's just a right larf 'cause stuff blows up! In Swedish! Swedish pirate shanties that Jesus teaches you and Chief! And a boomerang! Lucky fella.

Old Manus
10-03-2005, 09:06 PM
Burns HECTICS is all that needs to be said.

theundeadhero
10-03-2005, 09:15 PM
theundeadhero, bringer of pie! ...As far as I know, anyway. And... you've got a super-cool spaceship! With which you shoot down starbuckses! And then you defeat the evil dragon zaarg/greg or whatever with a magic sword or banana or something. And then Jesus comes and you party and it's really cool 'cause there's pizza and pop and everything and Jesus is having a great time which is good 'cause he kinda saved the human race and stuff which was awfully nice of him so he get's to have loads of fun and presents and stuff and funny trousers that jingle when he walks and a duck that goes 'MWAARP' all the time and it's really cool but it get's a bit annoying so you and Jesus and the Masterchief get in your fancy, new, mahoganny warthog and run him down and it's just a right larf 'cause stuff blows up! In Swedish! Swedish pirate shanties that Jesus teaches you and Chief! And a boomerang! Lucky fella.
That's awesome. I got the spaceship from Kishi. I'm just borrowing it, but it's nice.

There's HECTICS about? BURN them!

Captain Maxx Power
10-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Many moon ago, there lived a small boy, who frequented the streams and rivers of his small village just outside of tuscony. There he would fish for processed meat found in metal cans. However, one day, his village was attacked by Pirates, who skewered him in every possible part of his body, including the unmentionables (...the knee :eek: ). However, by sheer coincidence, the boy had previously eaten a stale halibut that had been swimming in the polluted rivers of a nearby nuclear power plant. Through logic only sensible in a George A. Romero film, TheUndeadHero was born. Dragging his rotting corpse to the highest mountains, he learned the ancient arts of Ju-Jitsu, Fang-Ti, Home-Eco, and Shake-N-Vace from some monks who were bored out of their skulls and really didn't have anything better to do. Armed with these skills and the power of ambilivance, TheUndeadHero sailed the nintety-four seas in search of his killers. Eventually he found them, and after cunningly defeating them with various Matrix style moves and a combination of joy and anguish, he emerged victorious, out to destroy any foe, sow and buttons, climb any...

Ah screw it, I'm going to bed.

Psychotic
10-04-2005, 02:49 PM
You have a beard and a ponytail and you can ride in helicopters for free.

boris no no
10-04-2005, 03:14 PM
heeheehee you're MY undeadhero :D
NECRO NECRO :D

Jess
10-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Your the undead hero who saves the spam from the river before leeza eats it. ^_^

RPJesus
10-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Aah... so that's what's with the signature, then.

I also notice that both mine and Maxx Power's stories involved pirates. Gotta have pirates in a good story. Everybody else... you just remember that. :eep:

theundeadhero
10-04-2005, 07:12 PM
All my old custom titles used to involve piratey stuff. For a while I used to tell a story with it by changing it every couple of days about a pirate.

My sig: Some guy fishing. He's fishing for Ck's and using spam as bait. He already caught some of them and is about to catch Leeza. xD!

I plan on changing it in about a week though.

CaZ!
10-04-2005, 07:22 PM
There was once a man of great power and strengh. He was a hero of the undead and his name was.....
Ah stuff it me tea's ready