PDA

View Full Version : Can you say, "Charlie's Angels" and "Sonic" music?

Sabs
10-03-2005, 10:32 PM
I just got the game Friday and I'm already about 40% into it. Some observations?

Y'all have probably already heard this before, but a good portion of the game is, "We're hot, girly chicks! OH MY GOD! Let's save the world!" Like some Charlie's Angels team.
Has anybody noticed this, but there is arcady SONIC MUSIC in the background! A LITTLE freaky...
What is the new airship called again? Celsius? Is it just me or does it look like a podracer with motorcycle flames?

Otherwise, the game's fun, and although incredibly stupid at times, it can be addicting. But sometimes the no turn-based battle stuff can be annoying.

The thing that really gets me playing the game over and over again, though, is actually where Tidus could be, as I always thought Yuna and Tidus were a rather cute couple. :3

Just a few opinions about it.

RSL
10-03-2005, 11:55 PM
Yeah, the game is pretty girly. I definitely felt weird playing it at times and I'm glad that no one was ever around watching me play it! But it was still a fun diversion.

Sabs
10-04-2005, 04:07 AM
Yeah, the game is pretty girly. I definitely felt weird playing it at times and I'm glad that no one was ever around watching me play it! But it was still a fun diversion.

Oh gosh, I'm so glad any of my family were around when I was going through the part where I had to "Message Leblanc's Back".

How the makers could ever even think of putting that in, I have no idea.

Pinkus
10-04-2005, 04:28 AM
The game is cool I think but it does get a bit annoying. I wasn't impressed by the opening sequence.

Marshall Banana
10-04-2005, 04:30 AM
Oh gosh, I'm so glad any of my family were around when I was going through the part where I had to "Message Leblanc's Back".

Haha, I turned the volume way down during that part since my parents were right in the next room. Lovely.

But I thought the game was incredibly fun and I may be one of the few, but I enjoyed the music as well. The ultimate girliness was great.
There were times when the dialogue annoyed me, though.

Tai-Ti
10-04-2005, 05:53 AM
I wouldn't exactly say sonic music. Not that...... i dunno, i have alot of sonic music on my computer, they're all MIDI files, but i could only get X-2 musicas MP3's and MIDI sounds alot different to MP3, so, dose it make sense if i say X-2 music isn't as MIDI sounding? :D

Markus. D
10-04-2005, 10:15 AM
I just got the game Friday and I'm already about 40% into it. Some observations?

Has anybody noticed this, but there is arcady SONIC MUSIC in the background! A LITTLE freaky....

50% of that involves some FFX-2 stereotypes.

around 75% of the music is orchestral you know.

i think the composition your talking about is the Mi-Hen Highway background music.

Sabs
10-05-2005, 01:09 AM

Has anybody noticed this, but there is arcady SONIC MUSIC in the background! A LITTLE freaky....

50% of that involves some FFX-2 stereotypes.

around 75% of the music is orchestral you know.

i think the composition your talking about is the Mi-Hen Highway background music.

No, really, it sounds kind of technoish and sonic-like. If you listen closely.

Beclem
10-05-2005, 03:19 AM
I liked it, it's definately the most perversed Final Fantasy game to date.

Markus. D
10-05-2005, 04:26 AM
more perversed then... FFV???? i dont think so.

Omi4000
10-05-2005, 08:29 AM
Rikkus not a lesbian i know she likes gippal because in the air ship she said me and gippal used to..... oh nothing is that a hint 4 yous