PDA

View Full Version : What the heck is Crisis Core?

RaidenWeb17
10-04-2005, 04:39 AM
I read about it in another thread but he just barely mentioned it. I know it takes place before Before Crisis but i have no clue what it is about.
and could someone get me the list for all the Final Fantasy VII compilations and links to them, please.

Russielloyd
10-04-2005, 04:56 AM
It takes place 7 years before FF7 and 2 years before "before crisis", it is a game for mobile phones. All about the Turks.

I dont know any links, not off the top of my head.

RaidenWeb17
10-04-2005, 05:03 AM
is it with the same characters as before crisis or what?

Russielloyd
10-04-2005, 05:06 AM
Sorry, i got them mixed up, Before Crisis is for mobile phones, Crisis Core is for the PSP.

Zack is the main character.

There aren't many details about the game available, but Square Enix did show an animated concept trailer. The trailer revolved around Zack, the soldier who fought alongside Cloud before the events of the original Final Fantasy VII. It showed a rendering of the Final Fantasy VII bit where Zack and Cloud spoke together, interspersed with images of Sephiroth going mad in Nibelheim and many scenes of Zack in battle. This suggests that Crisis Core will be a prequel to its source material, with Zack as the main character.

There might be a trailer of it floating about on the internet somehwere.

Ive seen the trailer on the Advent Children DVD.

RaidenWeb17
10-04-2005, 05:43 AM
alright then that sounds cool. if it ever comes out i'll just have to borrow my friend's PSP and play it cause im not payin for one. thanks a lot, man.

but i still need the list for the compilation of FF7. so far the list i have
Crisis Core
Before Crisis
Final Fantasy VII
Last Order
Advent Children
Dirge of Cerberus

that is all i have. Are there any others? I heard something about the Legend of the Crystals or something like that. I would like to know if that is included in the compilation or not.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
10-04-2005, 06:40 AM
^ Thats the compilation mate...minus Last Order, thats not part of it i hear!

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-04-2005, 11:23 AM
i would like to ear aboutall these compilations, this thread is the first time ive heard the words before crisis, crisis core and last order. details please

Ceil
10-04-2005, 12:07 PM
Last Order is indeed a part of it. It's a 30min OVA showing Zack and Cloud's escape from Nibelheim, featuring Tseng ^_^

RaidenWeb17
10-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Before Crisis is a prequel about the turks with some un-named characters. Crisis Core, I think, is for the PSP and involves Zack.

DarkLord
10-04-2005, 03:44 PM
My is confuse

RaidenWeb17
10-04-2005, 11:43 PM
I just read something about another sequel called On the Way To a Smile. Told by Denzel or something. Here is the link http://www.adventchildren.net/ff7ac/extra/prologue.php

Russielloyd
10-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Its only a book

Necronopticous
10-05-2005, 11:14 PM
At E3 I saw a preview for Last Order and I assumed that it was a preview for Crisis Core. This sounds like Russielloyd made the same mistake earlier in the thread. At this point, I have yet to see anything that is actually from Crisis Core. The only thing I know about it is that it's definately for PSP.

Winter Nights
10-05-2005, 11:34 PM
At E3 I saw a preview for Last Order and I assumed that it was a preview for Crisis Core. This sounds like Russielloyd made the same mistake earlier in the thread. At this point, I have yet to see anything that is actually from Crisis Core. The only thing I know about it is that it's definately for PSP.
From what I read, I was under the impression that they were closely tied and that much of the Last Order OVA would end up in the game. I could be wrong, though. IGN had a trailer for it, that mostly consisted of Last Order scenes, so.. *shrugs*

FFGuevara
10-06-2005, 12:39 AM
Will their be a version of Crisis core for the PSP or GBA?

Winter Nights
10-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Crisis Core is strictly PSP.

Russielloyd
10-06-2005, 04:15 PM
My first post is wrong but my second post is correct.