PDA

View Full Version : pokemon dvd season

Fire_Emblem776
10-04-2005, 08:21 AM
Many years have passed since it was aired. And I loved that show dearly as much as I love sailor moon. So like all you people who love their show, I buy the season DVD's. But I have never found a pokemon season DVD? Why is that? It has been on their air since I was in middle school. And now high school is over, and they still have no season DVD's? Is it because the fad is dying? I don't know I want to buy the show, for memories. And their are several episodes that will never be aired in America, due to well. If you are a hardcore fan you know why. And personally, think of the sales. To own pokemon uncut. No one notices the differences,because how many anime fans pay attention to that show. A lot of kanji was removed from the show. Misty slapping Ash, and things. Like the legend of dratini episode would be accepted today. And well holiday in Acapulco was edited for the same reason. During those days, many things were taboo. For example in Sailor Moon (haruka and micheru). If your a fan you'll know what I mean.

So any one else that wants pokemon to have a season DVD's?
How many seasons are we on now? And we have never scene all the episodes. Their are many specials that we have never sean. I guess IM just a big fan. I guess the DVD seasons will be released when the show is finally over, or when they need cash.

We can hope cant we.

What do you guys think. Or am I just crazy?

nik0tine
10-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Just buy these (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0008KLVB4/qid=1128407170/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/102-0280227-6772124?v=glance&s=dvd&n=507846) DVD's instead.

Necronopticous
10-04-2005, 08:55 AM
I would definately buy Pokémon season boxsets if they existed. That is, until that Orange Islands crap and beyond. You know, back when the Pokémon world only had 151 types of Pokémon!

I am a huge Pokémon fan, though I was very upset about the post Pokémon league episodes.

Ryth
10-04-2005, 04:03 PM
I don't want them. I'd be happy if I never saw another Poke'mon episode as long as I live but if I had to have one season I as well would get the first season. For nostalgic reasons probably.

And we're on Season Two Many