PDA

View Full Version : love.. :))

Luara
10-04-2005, 05:25 PM
aint that a beautiful word? :)
have you been really in love, that you've gotten the fealing that, she/he was the one?... or was on the contrair.. he/she did think you ware the one lol :love: :love: okay, I'm romantic..so what.. I can dream :love: :) :love: *dreaming* eheheh :lovers:

Rye
10-04-2005, 05:27 PM
Love = :<3: :)

CaZ!
10-04-2005, 05:37 PM
i'm in love and i wish i wasn't i wish i coud just not be

Luara
10-04-2005, 06:17 PM
ho..are you serious? : (

boris no no
10-04-2005, 06:20 PM
i'm in love :D :<3: :love:

Luara
10-04-2005, 06:20 PM
I'm not.. :( but I will be, LOL

boris no no
10-04-2005, 06:27 PM
you're only 15 :D plenty of time to find someone :)

RPJesus
10-04-2005, 06:32 PM
I don't feel love. As long as there aren't any mirrors around, anyway... hmm...

Luara
10-04-2005, 06:34 PM
didnt get it... : ///

Boris no no, No!! shh!!! dont tell my age!! lolol

RPJesus
10-04-2005, 06:41 PM

I'm implying that I am amazingly gorgeous and couldn't help but fall in love with myself. Savy?
Now I call that love. ;)

Luara
10-04-2005, 06:43 PM

I'm implying that I am amazingly gorgeous and couldn't help but fall in love with myself. Savy?
Now I call that love. ;)
oh.. :( I'm toking about loving other people, not yourself :) * but its good to know that

DK
10-04-2005, 06:51 PM
Perola, dear, I'll give you some advice that'll help you no end around here at EoFF. Never, ever, take what anyone says seriously, and you'll be fine. All except for that advice. :)

RPJesus
10-04-2005, 06:53 PM
QUOTE]
oh.. :( I'm toking about loving other people, not yourself :) * but its good to know that
What's wrong with loving myself? It's just like loving another. So much mind too share. And I've got a good few extra souls. So why not. Keeps away lonliness...

Perola, dear, I'll give you some advice that'll help you no end around here at EoFF. Never, ever, take what anyone says seriously, and you'll be fine. All except for that advice. :)
I was damned serious, unknowledgable crabling!

Alive-Cat
10-04-2005, 07:00 PM
...l-o-v-e...? What is this...this thing... :confused:

CaZ!
10-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Was that aimed at me if so why?

DK
10-04-2005, 07:27 PM

HOW DARE YOU LIKEN ME TO A CRABLING WHEN IT IS SO VERY OBVIOUS THAT I AM A LOBSTER?

From this day forth you are no longer my brother. You are my enemy.

:mad2:

RPJesus
10-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Fine. I suppose destruction always follows destiny.

http://www.blsports.com/images/SHAMANKINGLOGO.jpg

Shlup
10-04-2005, 07:56 PM
I'd better be in love. I already paid a $1000 deposit for my reception. xP

Chibi~Angel
10-04-2005, 08:27 PM
i am in love with my best friend (he's a boy) we were best friends when we were kids and grew up together but i could never tell him how i fell every time i think about him i feel so happy and i always get so jealous when another girl is with him (i know i know i'm obsessed :rolleyes2 ) .... well i'm just telling you guys how i feel so don't scream at me :sweat:

tastetherainbow
10-04-2005, 08:30 PM
I sorta love this guy but I dunno if he loves me.Lots of things happened so its really complicated,but at least we're friends.

Shlup
10-04-2005, 08:31 PM
i am in love with my best friend (he's a boy) we were best friends when we were kids and grew up together but i could never tell him how i fell every time i think about him i feel so happy and i always get so jealous when another girl is with him (i know i know i'm obsessed :rolleyes2 ) .... well i'm just telling you guys how i feel so don't scream at me :sweat:
Scream at you for what? That's the main story for like 60% of teen movies. xD

KoShiatar
10-04-2005, 08:51 PM
I had someone who...thought I was going to be his family, I guess. I felt horrible when I realized I did not want to be. I suppose that's the way life is...complicated.
I'm bitter about love right now. Love is a privilege.

Laugh at face of Danger
10-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Observe my siggy

(Karl is hawt!)

And yeah, every time i see him, my stomach dissapears and falls back with an odd feeling, it's magical, but painful, agony and bliss at once! Love seems to be too complicated for the majority of people to start with :p

Garnie
10-04-2005, 09:28 PM
i :fpcow: :fpcow: :fpcow: :fpcow: :fpcow: :fpcow: :fpcow: :fpcow: love being in love :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: im a glee spredder :love: :)

Chris
10-04-2005, 09:29 PM
No, I've never truly been in love. I guess everyone is searching for someone to love, but most people will never find that special someone. Sad really.

Premium Heart
10-04-2005, 09:31 PM
I think I am, but knowing me its probably fake teen love or whatever ya wanna call it! :rolleyes2

Laugh at face of Danger
10-04-2005, 09:34 PM
puppy love? :D

RPJesus
10-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Love is gross. For the more obvious reasons and because it's very distracting.

Premium Heart
10-04-2005, 10:10 PM
If you ask me love is over rated. Its an over used word, most people will say they love someone on a regular basis and don't because they don't even know what love is yet.

Mitch
10-04-2005, 10:12 PM
I'm in love with Celine Dion

Laugh at face of Danger
10-04-2005, 10:13 PM
Always some people ready to put a damper on peoples day.

No one can define love, so it would be hard for anyone to say "you don't feel love!" because if you don't know what its like it's not like its written in some text book and you can refer to it and go "oh no, they cant be in love, they don't hold hands enough" or some junk like that.

Love is.

Mitch
10-04-2005, 10:16 PM
If you ask me love is over rated. Its an over used word, most people will say they love someone on a regular basis and don't because they don't even know what love is yet.

Ok, Dude, It doesn't matter if they experience 'Love' or not. As long as they call it love then it is love. It's an overused word but so is the word chocolate but you don't hear anyone complaining about that.

Love, more often than not, makes people happy, so what's the point in saying 'HA! You don't know love!'????

Luara
10-04-2005, 10:18 PM
dont say that.. :( Its good to be in love.. really!! lol sniff.. I never had a boyfriend before...

... oh, well... :mad:

Zeldy
10-04-2005, 10:19 PM
I dont know. What is love? How do you know when your in love?
Love is a strong word. Paul keeps saying he loves me, but to be honest, I dont love him. So im like.. "Uh.. yeah.. me too..?"
Damn clingy boyfriend.

Laugh at face of Danger
10-04-2005, 10:19 PM
When the time comes, you'll wish they'd never been born for a week, then you'll be fine and brillaint again, sometimes the "novelty" wears off

Premium Heart
10-04-2005, 10:20 PM
I'm not talking about stuff like that lol, let me explain.

Take my friend for example. She had a serious relationship with this guy for like one month n was like oh yeah I love him I'm gonna be with him forever etc etc, then oh what do ya know she dumps him and says she hates him and doesn't know why she said all that stuff.

Thats what I meant by its overused. I know you can never tell, heck I don't even know what love is I've never experienced it! I was just trying to make a point kay? ;)

Mitch
10-04-2005, 10:22 PM
As long as someone ends up caring for someone else it doesn't matter what love 'is'.

Luara
10-04-2005, 10:30 PM
because you said it---> i wish i wasn't i wish i coud just not be
: ( cant belive in that...

Laugh at face of Danger
10-04-2005, 10:37 PM
I'm not talking about stuff like that lol, let me explain.

Take my friend for example. She had a serious relationship with this guy for like one month n was like oh yeah I love him I'm gonna be with him forever etc etc, then oh what do ya know she dumps him and says she hates him and doesn't know why she said all that stuff.

Thats what I meant by its overused. I know you can never tell, heck I don't even know what love is I've never experienced it! I was just trying to make a point kay? ;)
as are we all ;)we all have competative streaks

Maybe this guy turned out to be a bit boring, people do get a little bit odd when they like someone and say things they don't mean because they feel pressured by their partner, but otherwise, people can sometimes missinterpret the way people use the word love

ScottNUMBERS
10-04-2005, 10:40 PM
I love Final Fantasy does that count? :love: :confused:

Laugh at face of Danger
10-04-2005, 10:41 PM
yes

Luara
10-04-2005, 10:46 PM
noooooooo lolol well.. I can make a discount..

Pinkus
10-04-2005, 10:49 PM
I love all things Pink.

And Futurama.

And a girl says she loves me but I find her utterly boring so meh.

Shlup
10-05-2005, 06:02 AM
Aishi<b></b>teru ze BJ. :fplove:

Reles
10-05-2005, 06:14 AM
The answer is yes. I don't believe, I KNOW. Some may choose to say I don't, but I really don't care. My feelings are my feelings and no one else can feel them but myself.

Though my beliefs are that love can only get stronger, there is no such thing as a little less in love, or "no longer in love." You either are forever or were never.

ZuZu
10-05-2005, 06:42 AM
I didn't know what love is until I met this guy.
He is so sweet and he drives many miles just that he could see me :<3:

Already miss him...

loza
10-05-2005, 07:04 AM

Celine Dion!? u r crazy!
anyway i'm in love!! :p i feel so lucky! :love:

Slade
10-05-2005, 07:16 AM
You'll have to fight me for her Mitch, shes in love with me!

loza
10-05-2005, 07:28 AM

Bull

Mitch
10-05-2005, 07:40 AM

*engages Slade*

Shlup
10-05-2005, 07:43 AM
Slade/Mitch luvluv?

Mitch
10-05-2005, 07:46 AM
slade/mitch killkill

loza
10-05-2005, 08:15 AM
slade/mitch killkill

no! i must kill!!! *slaps mitch*

Loudez
10-05-2005, 09:19 AM
love huh. Like the love between a man and a fine cuban cigar hehehehehe. Too much simpsons.... Love is just a word, it's the feelings behind it that matter.

Jack
10-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Someone (http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8284/imgp00895cm.jpg) loves me :) + And I'm happy :D = :love:

Boosk
10-05-2005, 10:37 AM
Love is a feeling that never goes away. Its with you forever. Its the most wonderful feeling being in love!! And the best thing about love is that its not just the physical love. Its the love a mother has for a child, between friends, family etc.
Love is great!
I LOVE LOVE!!
heee

anyway...
back to the topic...Ive been in love and Im getting there again. I hope this turns out to be love. HAPPY!!

Kagga :love:

The Filecreator
10-05-2005, 11:14 AM
No, I've never truly been in love. I guess everyone is searching for someone to love, but most people will never find that special someone. Sad really.

i know what you mean...
i never felt love, (the love of this discussion it is)
but i dont care...
i am a happy loner :D
(pretty sad 2 think my computer is my only friend)

Ciretho
10-05-2005, 11:42 AM
I don't really know if I'm the first guy to reply on this post (Don't get angry if thats not true!) but I'm a hopeless romantic. Well, I have been ever since I fell in love. I'm not really sure if I like it or not. I DID before shes left my life but... now I'm not so sure. Listen to "a thousand words" from Final Fantasy X-2. That sums it up pretty well. I guess I have a lot of time for drowning myself in Final Fantasy though.

Primus Inter Pares
10-05-2005, 12:01 PM
I love all things Pink.

And Futurama.

And a girl says she loves me but I find her utterly boring so meh.
I love Pinkus. :love:

DK
10-05-2005, 12:04 PM
I love PiP. :love:

*humps PiP's leg many times*

Luara
10-05-2005, 01:36 PM
I don't really know if I'm the first guy to reply on this post (Don't get angry if thats not true!) but I'm a hopeless romantic. Well, I have been ever since I fell in love. I'm not really sure if I like it or not. I DID before shes left my life but... now I'm not so sure. Listen to "a thousand words" from Final Fantasy X-2. That sums it up pretty well. I guess I have a lot of time for drowning myself in Final Fantasy though.
:) a smile for you..

RPJesus
10-05-2005, 05:38 PM

Ok, Dude, It doesn't matter if they experience 'Love' or not. As long as they call it love then it is love. It's an overused word but so is the word chocolate but you don't hear anyone complaining about that.
Obviously, you've never witnessed a celebrity marriage. 'Love' is used too much. Chocolate is not, because it is the name of a physical object.

dont say that.. :( Its good to be in love.. really!! lol sniff.. I never had a boyfriend before...

No it's not, silly girl-bean. Love is very distracting, keeps people from fulfilling their missions and work. I couldn't do with it. It distracts me from...

http://www.madoverlord.com/artwork/tmasmall.jpg

WORLD DOMINATION!

Laugh at face of Danger
10-05-2005, 05:43 PM
boys and their screwdrivers

Sasquatch
10-05-2005, 05:47 PM
That reminds me. I need to buy some orange juice.

Luara
10-05-2005, 06:00 PM

Obviously, you've never witnessed a celebrity marriage. 'Love' is used too much. Chocolate is not, because it is the name of a physical object.

No it's not, silly girl-bean. Love is very distracting, keeps people from fulfilling their missions and work. I couldn't do with it. It distracts me from...

WORLD DOMINATION!
if you think that way... I wouldnt change it :/ everybody has their opnion about love... well, I am a poet lol ... you'll change your mine I think.. but not 'today' :p
oh, boys.. always saying that love is for girl... :mad2: you'll see... LOL eheheh

Loudez
10-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Yeah *point at people* you will see! :mad2: :D

Dreddz
10-05-2005, 09:28 PM
Ive never loved anyone, but I do love FF and Nip/Tuck :D

Loudez
10-05-2005, 09:32 PM
nip tuck is cool. I watched a few episode....anyway. It don't count lol

Dreddz
10-05-2005, 09:35 PM
nip tuck is great . I watched a few episode....anyway. It does count lol

Loudez
10-05-2005, 09:38 PM
what! I'm loosing my mind! ahhhhhhh!

Luara
10-05-2005, 09:47 PM
LOL

rubah
10-06-2005, 12:50 AM
Love makes the world go around, babe.

Mitch
10-06-2005, 12:55 AM
'Chocolate' is overused because white chocolate isn't even chocolate

Skarr
10-06-2005, 01:11 AM
I'M NOT THE LOVING TYPE! To me, its a useless word that is only for the weak minded! C'mon RPJesus, the world won't take itself over.

Slade
10-06-2005, 03:02 AM
Slade/Mitch luvluv?
:eek: I'll stick to kill kill i think.......heh.

Mitch
10-06-2005, 08:11 AM
Make love not war, Slade. :joey:

loza
10-06-2005, 08:30 AM
love huh. Like the love between a man and a fine cuban cigar hehehehehe. Too much simpsons.... Love is just a word, it's the feelings behind it that matter.

love and simpsions is always in the same sentence :p :love:

he should learn some stuff from d house of happyness :p slade click d bunny

<B>EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder</b>

Aerith's Knight
10-06-2005, 01:23 PM
I am always in love.. i just cant help it. ive been in love for one girl now for 3 years turns out shes the sister of my best friend :mad2: .. ah well its so bad with me i even started writing poems hers one i wrote:

The sun is nothing compared to the light in your eyes.
When you look at me, the warmth comes down on me.. burning.
But i do not move. I stand there, looking at you, as the stars look at the moon, amazed by its greatness. and i will stand there, looking at you, until the end of time, amazed by the light, strong, warm and beatifull in your eyes

Loudez
10-06-2005, 03:38 PM
nice poem.

Jack
10-06-2005, 03:45 PM
shes the sister of my best friend

So?

Love is nice. I might have already said that but it's worth expressing again in case anyone forgot that.

Little Miss Awesome
10-06-2005, 05:43 PM

HOW DARE YOU LIKEN ME TO A CRABLING WHEN IT IS SO VERY OBVIOUS THAT I AM A LOBSTER?

From this day forth you are no longer my brother. You are my enemy.

:mad2:

Hey you! This is a Luuurve thread, not a hate thread, go make one of them somewhere else :p
Nah, not really, I love you :love:
Nah, not really :p

Hmm, I'm sort of the same as cAz! I really like this lad, but he's annoying and weird, but I can't help myself really, I don't know if it's love either, I mean, I'm only nearly sixteen!

CaZ!
10-06-2005, 05:50 PM
because you said it---> i wish i wasn't i wish i coud just not be
: ( cant belive in that...
I hate it though i love a guy and he blaintintly dosen't love me i hate it i hate it more than anything

Karl
10-06-2005, 05:52 PM
love is all fine and dandy, but any relationship that ends in a breakup or any marriage that ends in divorce means at least one of the people was full of crap, and it sickens me how many people toy with marriage like its nothing (i.e. celebrities) when it was a promise to each other bound by religeon, and im not even a religeous person

Itsunari 2000
10-06-2005, 06:47 PM
I'd like to believe it's more than a strong attraction.

RPJesus
10-06-2005, 07:06 PM
So much to say. well...

WORLD DOMINATION!
if you think that way... I wouldnt change it :/ everybody has their opnion about love... well, I am a poet lol ... you'll change your mine I think.. but not 'today' :p
oh, boys.. always saying that love is for girl... :mad2: you'll see... LOL eheheh
Hmm, 'cause I'm a guy? Yeah :riiight: I just don't see how it can be of any use to me, when I'm trying to destroy the spirits. Y'get? Hmm, I'm funny.

'Chocolate' is overused because white chocolate isn't even chocolate
Icky sticky stuff, white chocolate. Me no likey! ...So, fair point.
I'M NOT THE LOVING TYPE! To me, its a useless word that is only for the weak minded! C'mon RPJesus, the world won't take itself over.
Damn you! Is this of your business, strange one?! But, I like your stlye, so, if you're interested, I wouldn't mind sharing a few plans. Hmm?

To actually add something (yeah, right :rolleyes2), Perola. You've created a horrible thing. This is a place for beans to come mope about their sad loveless lives, huh? Sick. Just sick. :) He

Loudez
10-06-2005, 07:33 PM
huh! I declare hunting season on RPJesus officially open *cocks shotgun* I love hunting season (well not really, I can't stand hunting...)

RPJesus
10-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Damn straight! And, don't think you can hunt me down, boy. Silly fantasy, no?

Slade
10-07-2005, 06:54 AM
Then make pizza :love:

Casey
10-07-2005, 07:05 AM
yes and no.

Aerith's Knight
10-07-2005, 09:58 PM
i love perola. every girl who is such a fan of final fantasy you gotta be in love with :)

Alive-Cat
10-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Seriosly now though, i'm known to be a little clingy, attention seeking, and JELEOUS. but i still rock ;)

fantasyjunkie
10-08-2005, 02:03 AM
Been married for 15 years and still love my wife just as much as when we first got married. :)

Luara
10-08-2005, 03:24 PM
huh! I declare hunting season on RPJesus officially open *cocks shotgun* I love hunting season (well not really, I can't stand hunting...)
yeah!! lets hunt him down..lolol

Been married for 15 years and still love my wife just as much as when we first got married. :)
ohh, thats so pretty.. : )))))

TurkSlayer
10-08-2005, 04:14 PM
People fall in love too easily. I have this friend, who is a bit of an egotistical drama queen, but in the last year. There have been nearly two dozen people she has "been in love with", most of whom she hated before dating them, and all of whom she hated with a fierce passion afterwords. The same goes for my other friend, who goes out with a girl on one date and spents a little time with them in the afternoon, and he loves them. He once had a girlfriend he supposedly loved very much, and she dumped him about a week later. Love is overused. Not to say that I don't believe true love exists. Some people would even go so far as to call me a romantic. But I've never experienced it myself.

RPJesus
10-08-2005, 04:31 PM
yeah!! lets hunt him down..lolol
I... thought... I thought we were friends!
[sad Zeke]*sigh*
[brain pops?]A ha ha!

Seriosly now though, i'm known to be a little clingy, attention seeking, and JELEOUS. but i still rock ;)
Clingy? Boo-yeah!

Sucker love is known to swing.
Prone to cling and waste these things.
Pucker up for heavens sake.
There’s never been so much at stake.

I serve my head up on a plate.
It’s only comfort, calling late.
Cuz there’s nothing else to do,
Every me and every you.
Every me and every you,
Every me...he

Every me and every you,
Every me...he
:D

Not to say that I don't believe true love exists. Some people would even go so far as to call me a romantic. But I've never experienced it myself.
Why? What is 'true love'? Love is abstract, it isn't physically real. So maybe we can't prove it.
But, what is 'true love'? Different than just love?

TurkSlayer
10-08-2005, 04:53 PM
Not to say that I don't believe real love exists. Some people would even go so far as to call me a romantic. But I've never experienced it myself.
Why? What is 'true love'? Love is abstract, it isn't physically real. So maybe we can't prove it.
But, what is 'true love'? Different than just love?[/QUOTE]

I reworded it there. What I mean to say is that there really is some deeper feeling than what the people I refered to earlier consider to be "love". The feeling where you truely and deeply care for a person beyond all your own reasoning, and would do anything for them. I don't know how I could explain it any better.

DRFTerX
10-09-2005, 12:48 PM
LOVE... Ha! Ha! Ha!, what more is there to say. :love:

RPJesus
10-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Not to say that I don't believe real love exists. Some people would even go so far as to call me a romantic. But I've never experienced it myself.

But, what is 'true love'? Different than just love?

I reworded it there. What I mean to say is that there really is some deeper feeling than what the people I refered to earlier consider to be "love". The feeling where you truely and deeply care for a person beyond all your own reasoning, and would do anything for them. I don't know how I could explain it any better.
That makes perfect sense, then. Love is more than showing off or sexual attraction, it's really caring, I suppose (a little wussy, maybe, but that's kinda what we've done to it. Given it all sorts of stupid images). Love doesn't even need to involve an attraction. For the reasons you gave.

fantasyjunkie
10-10-2005, 05:06 AM
I'll give an example of true love. this is a story my mom told me a few years back. One day my mom's boss was yelling at her in the office and made her cry. She called my step dad on the phone because she was so hurt. He left home, got in his truck and drove to her work. He walked to her desk, gathered up her belongings, then he went to her boss and told him "She quits", and drove her home. That has got to be the coolest thing I ever heard in my life. Now that is true love.

Del Murder
10-10-2005, 05:14 AM
Can true love exist between a man and his playstation?

Loudez
10-10-2005, 09:42 AM
OMG! no!

?????
10-10-2005, 09:49 AM
Seeing as every action we take is selfish to a degree, I suppose love can be defined as holding a person or thing to be vital to one's own existence or concept of existence.

Jewels
10-10-2005, 10:02 AM
No, I haven't truly been in love.

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Yeah I'm in love, and I'm engaged too the guy! :love:

Nod
10-10-2005, 01:41 PM
I was in love once.

Loudez
10-10-2005, 02:57 PM
poor Jewels, have some cookies.