PDA

View Full Version : British street culture

fire-f0cks
10-04-2005, 10:10 PM
Chavs. Townies. Neds. Call them what you want, they are the scum that roam British streets at all hours. Drinking. Fighting. And reproducing.

Chavs are the worst thing to hit the UK since Labour came to power. For all you folks who live in the US, here is a guide for you.

But what do they look like?

You can spot a Chav in the street by several tell-tale signs.

Burberry style clothes
Rampant consumption of alcohol
Xtreme fighting skills that they learned off watching 2Fast2Furious 19 times
Inbreeding

More often than not, you can find these genetic mutations in the local public park. They tend to sit/stand/fornicate on the benches provided. After said use of the bench, they destroy it.

Well I for one am sick of these scum bags. However I have a plan. Many of you are aware of Operation Big Wall (http://www.freewebs.com/ihatethings/3rdworldcontriessuck.htm). My plan is not dissimilar to OBW. I believe that if we get in early, we can remove this pest from our towns.

The plan

The plan is as follows. If we create a trap to lure these bastards to a certain place (ie. a volcano) then we can bottle neck our force.
Once all the chavs are in place, we blast them popper English, remotely stylish clothes, and non alcoholic beverages.

If we begin work on operation Chav Removal now, we can exterminate 80% of these pests before the year is up.

So come one come all, and lets unite against the threat the British culture as WE KNOW IT!!

Old Manus
10-04-2005, 10:11 PM
MOVE OUT!

fire-f0cks
10-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Right on!! I think this plan will work. Employment will be up 78% once they are 'gone'

Laugh at face of Danger
10-04-2005, 10:17 PM
BEEF!

had to throw that one in

I'm perfectly okay with them, if they're perfectly okay with me that is.

Some are loud mouth little dumbA$$es but then again, everyone has a moment like that, just they seem to not grow out of it for a little while.

Really, Chavs aren't so bad, we just need to talk it over, because not all of them respect other people for who they are, and tend to often not look deeper than the clothes they wear.

Well, i wouldn't go to extremes, but i suggest you buy the T-shirt "Clean up London's streets: kill a chav" you'd wear it well :roll:

fire-f0cks
10-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Instead of taking such a left-wing approach, I suggest we take a heavy handed approach. These people dont have IQs. And if they did, they would be in single figures.

You cant reason with a dolt

Laugh at face of Danger
10-04-2005, 10:20 PM
I have a best friend that's a chav, and she's perfectl okay, it's just a select few that think they're all it

Zeldy
10-04-2005, 10:22 PM
I love you, Fire-f0cks

Old Manus
10-04-2005, 10:25 PM
http://www.chavfreebies.co.uk/chav-chair.jpg

The world will end tommorow

Laugh at face of Danger
10-04-2005, 10:39 PM
*blinded*

fire-f0cks
10-04-2005, 10:43 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/jammie-dodger/CHAVS.jpg

Need I say more?

Note the bottle of BucksFizz the guy is holding, true hardcore. It has a Vol. of about 3%

Laugh at face of Danger
10-04-2005, 10:43 PM
the youngest are the worst

fire-f0cks
10-04-2005, 10:46 PM
Another route would be to sterilize the Chav offspring at birth

Destai
10-04-2005, 10:49 PM
Another route would be to sterilize the Chav offspring at birth
xD

Jess
10-04-2005, 10:51 PM
I have a best friend that's a chav, and she's perfectl okay, it's just a select few that think they're all it

Your best friend is probably, not a chav then. Its not the type of music they listen to, or what they wear that makes them a chav, really. Its their anti-social behaviour.

Down with chavs.

The Jamie Star Scenario
10-04-2005, 11:06 PM
Dude, we need the lower classes. If you get rid of them who is going to build the houses, work in McDonalds, paint houses, mine coal and other mainly manual labour jobs? You need to put up with them so the upper classes can oppress them.

And if you wanted another 4 years of the Conervative party in power you are a fool!

fire-f0cks
10-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Since when do Chavs work, they live of the labour fueled wellfare-state.

Shoden
10-04-2005, 11:20 PM
Charvers listen to New monkey and speed down the motorway.

They kill cats, buy illegal stuff, steal.

In other words they're just /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifbag scummy pests.

Shoot the sods down and lock the survivors away!

Dreddz
10-04-2005, 11:23 PM
i guess this is a chav hate thread
I dont wanna get involved, unless I hear views that tick me off.....

edczxcvbnm
10-05-2005, 12:32 AM
HA HA HA HAHA! England sucks.

Rye
10-05-2005, 12:57 AM

Your best friend is probably, not a chav then. Its not the type of music they listen to, or what they wear that makes them a chav, really. Its their anti-social behaviour.

Down with chavs.

Jess is the 3rd time winner of the Internets! Congrats. :D

Hawkeye
10-05-2005, 01:01 AM
Its time to hrul these SOBs in the ground, am I right Psychotic? :cool:

Captain Maxx Power
10-05-2005, 01:18 AM
Dude, we need the lower classes. If you get rid of them who is going to build the houses, work in McDonalds, paint houses, mine coal and other mainly manual labour jobs? You need to put up with them so the upper classes can oppress them.

And if you wanted another 4 years of the Conervative party in power you are a fool!

As both a lower classian and a Conervative voter, I find that offensive!

(Incidently I'm not getting involved with the Chav debate, it's getting old. Whatever view you may take, my view is kill 'em all. Always has been, always will be).

Mitch
10-05-2005, 05:18 AM
I'll swap you your Chavs for our Mongrel Mob wannabe's, then you'll see.

Shlup
10-05-2005, 05:51 AM
Another thread about chavs... I usually avoid them because they confuse and frighten me. I mean the threads, not the chavs. I still don't know what a chav is.

DMKA
10-05-2005, 06:00 AM
I still don't know what a chav is, nor does the woman who I work for who is from London, England. I do however continue to find these chav threads unintentionally amusing in that pathetic sickening way.

Primus Inter Pares
10-05-2005, 06:07 AM
Kyono is a chav innit!

boris no no
10-05-2005, 06:25 AM
they all look the same
damn inbreeding
er yeah down with chavs! :3

nik0tine
10-05-2005, 07:13 AM
Note the bottle of BucksFizz the guy is holding, true hardcore. It has a Vol. of about 3% :lol:

Yeah, but I'm sick of Chav threads. Did you know that EoFF gets more Chav threads than birthday threads?

Old Manus
10-05-2005, 07:27 AM

OWNED

:lol:

Yeah, but I'm sick of Chav threads. Did you know that EoFF gets more Chav threads than birthday threads?
That's a good thing

DK
10-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Kyono is a chav innit!

I hate you, PiP. On the day you die I will be dancing on your grave. :mad2:

Psychotic
10-05-2005, 12:27 PM

And if you wanted another 4 years of the Conervative party in power you are a fool!It's spreading to the middle class kiddies too.

I want the Conservatives back because unlike SOME governments I could name, they think Burglars should go to prison and that illegal immigration (emphasis on the word illegal) is a bad thing. Oh and boo euro is teh sux.

If Labour hadn't won the 1997 election, I doubt we'd have chavs.

War Angel
10-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Do they blow themselves up, shout\shoot all the time, litter and steal your cars and stereos? I didn't THINK so. Well, at least for the blowing up thing. Be glad you've ONLY got Chavs, or whatever you call them.

Psychotic
10-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Do they blow themselves up, shout\shoot all the time, litter and steal your cars and stereos? I didn't THINK so. Well, at least for the blowing up thing. Be glad you've ONLY got Chavs, or whatever you call them.They do all of that except for blow themselves up, and we have our own terrorists for that. They also have a lovely habit of beating random people up, mugging them, and filming the attack.

War Angel
10-05-2005, 01:31 PM
They also have a lovely habit of beating random people up, mugging them, and filming the attack.
Ours don't film it. They're not stupid.

Boosk
10-05-2005, 01:57 PM
I live in Hull
It the chav centre of the world...serious. You should see what they look like here!
Example of a chav Devvo (http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm) this is what a chav is like. And its filmed where I live!

Kagga :love:

crazybayman
10-05-2005, 02:25 PM
HEY U BLOODY WANKAH! DAT'S MOY BEER, INNIT?!?!? COME 'EAR AN' OI'LL BATTER YA!

Well, that's the impression of "chav" I get. We've got them here. They're often called "The Trailer Park Boys". Or Riff-Raff.

Example of a chav Devvo (http://www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm) this is what a chav is like. And its filmed where I live!

Unreal.

Cuchulainn
10-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh get over yourselves you pretentious twats. Chavs, Goths, Metalers, there are cockends in every 'scene' and your own one isn't exempt.

While my style would never be considered 'chav' in any way I'm getting sick of the Sanctimonious speels from metalers and Goths with god complexes spitting the hate which stems from their days in school getting pounded.

Loudez
10-05-2005, 03:39 PM
didn't they have a documentary on Sky one about chavs....Just a bunch of nupties that think they are hard. one on one there nothing, but they are never alone...

Old Manus
10-05-2005, 03:44 PM
What they say:
http://www.chavscum.co.uk/whattheysay.php

WARNING: THAT LINK CONTAINS CHAV SPEAK (also known as very swearing)

Sergeant Hartman
10-05-2005, 04:11 PM
What is thier purpose? and how did the whole chav thing start?

Old Manus
10-05-2005, 04:15 PM
With New Labour.

Sergeant Hartman
10-05-2005, 04:23 PM
It's one of those gangs that are useless to society ie: goths, skaters(sk8ers),townies, punks, rockers etc. If you are an itelligent person then you won't be part of any of these types of people and might actually get somewhere in life, so include me in getting rid of these bloody chavs!

Zeldy
10-05-2005, 04:32 PM
*sigh* Yet anouther Chav thread?

My boyfriend has started a 'Kill Chavs' club.

Cloud No.9
10-05-2005, 04:38 PM
how did chavs start.......... tis a long a story.

it started many moons again with the start of black culture becoming a big thing in the 1980's. with all that rap nonesense.

some people liked it. and they watch boyz n the hood and all them films and thought it was cool. and they impersonated it and wanted "respec".

this was different from the previous white gang culture that had previously existed in britain.

it was fake black gang culture that was poorly imitated black culture performed by whites.

as for the clothes and stuff....... that is to do with rap culture to. it's just a progression with fake burerry easily accessible.

Jess
10-05-2005, 04:53 PM

also...
SNATCH AND RUN YA'LL

Laugh at face of Danger
10-05-2005, 04:54 PM
dont make me (http://www.reset931.net/saiban/Obj_Nar.swf?inputStr=Don%27t+make+me+take+you+to+court+++oh+wait)

sometimes, i wonder why chavs bother picking a fight

Dreddz
10-05-2005, 08:17 PM
I live in Hull
It the chav centre of the world...serious. You should see what they look like here!

lol, hull really isnt dangerous, London and Manchester are the most chavish areas. London has most crimes, Manchester just has scum.
Oh ye, You all suck for making threads like these !!!!!!!!!

Destai
10-05-2005, 08:26 PM
I live in Hull

lol, hull really isnt dangerous, London and Manchester are the most chavish areas. London has most crimes, Manchester just has scum.
Oh ye, You all suck for making threads like these !!!!!!!!!no prize for guessing why.

Alive-Cat
10-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Hmmmm, i guess i wear "chav" clothes, hang around with chavs, am not anti social though. But i dont wear burbry...crap stuff...

Old Manus
10-05-2005, 08:29 PM
Hmmmm, i guess i wear "chav" clothes, hang around with chavs, am very anti social, i'm a graffiti artist, etc. But i dont wear burbry...crap stuff...
you chav scum

Alive-Cat
10-05-2005, 08:33 PM
Hmmmm, i guess i wear "chav" clothes, hang around with chavs, am very anti social, i'm a graffiti artist, etc. But i dont wear burbry...crap stuff...
you chav scum

Haa, lol. But the clothes, they're just the normal clothes that people wear in england. The alternative is mosher/grunger/goth/punk clothes, i prefer to be myself and not apear like a total freak to people on the street.

Dreddz
10-05-2005, 08:35 PM
you chav scum
The alternative is mosher/grunger/goth/punk clothes
No one is blaming you.....

Destai
10-05-2005, 08:35 PM
you chav scum

Haa, lol. But the clothes, they're just the normal clothes that people wear in england. The alternative is mosher/grunger/goth/punk clothes, i prefer to be myself and not apear like a total freak to people on the street.Or you could wear nike.

Old Manus
10-05-2005, 08:37 PM
True men wear suits.

Ohhh
10-05-2005, 08:37 PM
YOU are not a chav!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO :( you cant be!!! and nietha is gibbi!
chavs are jerks!! their existence is unnecessary!!!

Alive-Cat
10-05-2005, 08:38 PM
you chav scum

Haa, lol. But the clothes, they're just the normal clothes that people wear in england. The alternative is mosher/grunger/goth/punk clothes, i prefer to be myself and not apear like a total freak to people on the street.Or you could wear nike.

I do. Nike is considerered chav in england i guess...

Loudez
10-05-2005, 08:55 PM
my mate was with his mates, (about 6 of em) they got chased by two chavs, im so ashamed, they even left one of their mates behind who was listening to music, he got punched....

Old Manus
10-05-2005, 08:57 PM
my mate was with his mates, (about 6 of em) they got chased by two chavs, im so ashamed, they even left one of their mates behind who was listening to music, he got punched....
That made me lol

Loudez
10-05-2005, 08:58 PM
I know! if I was there, it would have been diferent, I tell you.

Dreddz
10-05-2005, 09:05 PM
fight smurfing back, you lot let them take charge......

Destai
10-05-2005, 09:08 PM
you chav scum

I get the feeling alot of things are considered chav.

Dreddz
10-05-2005, 09:18 PM
you chav scum

any sports brands are considered chav...
I think that this is all turning in the wrongs ways, I mean, some people would say your a chav for liking Rap or sumin, I think most of the people slagging everyone off as chavs deserve to be attacked.....

Alive-Cat
10-05-2005, 09:30 PM
you chav scum

Yeah, they are. it's disgusting. Things should be:
Arseholes.
Non arseholes.

Old Manus
10-05-2005, 09:34 PM
Quote pyramid time

Shauna
10-05-2005, 09:56 PM

Need I say more?

Note the bottle of BucksFizz the guy is holding, true hardcore. It has a Vol. of about 3%

I'm sorry, but was the BucksFizz thing a joke? If you were being sarcastic... then I'm sorry... but this just really got to me for some reason...

It's called Buckfast, not BucksFizz. I seriously thought EVERYONE who knew about chavs/neds/whatever would have known that they like their Bucky... Buckfast... :p

xD FOr some reason that was like: OMGWTF?! That guy deserves a slap! ...Yea, I thought that for some reason... O_o. But.. Sorry if you were being sarcastic. ^_^

EDIT: Right, something occured to me... have you ever even HEARD of Buckfast? Or, is it something more common up here in Scotland?

Dreddz
10-05-2005, 10:39 PM

They seem like jokers, I got the same haircut as the little one.....

fire-f0cks
10-06-2005, 07:37 AM
Has anyone noticed the guy on the rights hand is bleading....

Old Manus
10-06-2005, 07:50 AM
It's probably the wine bottle which he just stabbed some old woman with

Destai
10-06-2005, 04:15 PM

Need I say more?

I'm sorry, but was the BucksFizz thing a joke? If you were being sarcastic... then I'm sorry... but this just really got to me for some reason...

It's called Buckfast, not BucksFizz. I seriously thought EVERYONE who knew about chavs/neds/whatever would have known that they like their Bucky... Buckfast... :p

xD FOr some reason that was like: OMGWTF?! That guy deserves a slap! ...Yea, I thought that for some reason... O o. But.. Sorry if you were being sarcastic. ^ ^

EDIT: Right, something occured to me... have you ever even HEARD of Buckfast? Or, is it something more common up here in Scotland? Champagne mixed with orange juice has always been called buck fizz by everyone I know where Im from. My relativs call it that also (these particular relatives live in England)

Jess
10-06-2005, 04:33 PM
LOL 2DAY I THREW ROX AT SUM OLD PPLZ HOUSE N THEN 12 OV US BEET UP SUM GREEBO N THN I WENT AND GOT PISST ON SUM WITE LYTNING MAYTE. LOL. IT WER FUN.

CaZ!
10-06-2005, 04:42 PM
http://www.chavfreebies.co.uk/chav-chair.jpg

The world will end tommorow
That is disgusting

Shauna
10-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Champagne mixed with orange juice has always been called buck fizz by everyone I know where Im from. My relativs call it that also (these particular relatives live in England)

Buckfast isn't Champagne mixed with Orange Juce though. xD I know what Bucks Fizz is.
Buckfast... is something completely different. I've never had it myself, but I know it's not Bucks Fizz.
My mum likes Bucks Fizz, and she doesn't like Buckfast... so, that's the only thing I can say, that kinda proves its not the same.

What I was asking was: Have you down in England ever heard of Buckfast? Cause, mistaking Buckfast for Bucks Fizz... isn't easy. xD Green Bottle, Yellow Label... it's Bucky alright. :D

I'm sorry if I confused anyone in my last post. xD

crazybayman
10-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Yeah, they are. it's disgusting. Things should be:
Arseholes.
Non arseholes.
Yup.
Labels are fookin' stupid.

So if I was visiting London, and decided to go to a gym, and happen to wear my gym clothes (say a Nike t-shirt) on the way, would I be considered a chav?

And what the hell do you people consider a townie? Here its a person who lives in the city, which we call "Town". Nothing more.

What about a "rocker"? what's that supposed to be? I like rock music, so does that make me a rocker?

Man, those plaid baseball caps they wear have got to be the stupidest piece of apparel I've ever seen :p . But that's just me. If someone wore that here they'd get beat up for looking like a dork. Well, at least ridiculed anyway.
OH NO NOT THAT.

Jess
10-06-2005, 05:28 PM
So if I was visiting London, and decided to go to a gym, and happen to wear my gym clothes (say a Nike t-shirt) on the way, would I be considered a chav?

If you hurled abuse at somebody while walking down the street or beat somebody up, then maybe. Clothes dont make you a chav. >_<!!!

Karl
10-06-2005, 05:30 PM

Burberry style clothes
Inbreeding

sounds to me like a combonation of american hobos, wiggers, and rednecks, dont know what burberry means tho

EDIT: u mean white trash?

crazybayman
10-06-2005, 06:21 PM

If you hurled abuse at somebody while walking down the street or beat somebody up, then maybe. Clothes dont make you a chav. >_<!!!
Yes I figured that, it was a joke. It seemed like some people also label them based on what they wear. Labels annoy me to no end.

Burberry style clothes
Inbreeding

sounds to me like a combonation of american hobos, wiggers, and rednecks, dont know what burberry means tho

EDIT: u mean white trash?
That sounds about right.

Alive-Cat
10-06-2005, 06:23 PM
I beat the crap out of a chav today...just sayin'...

Old Manus
10-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Chav fight

Psychotic
10-06-2005, 06:40 PM
No-one actually gives a crap about what clothes chavs wear, other than as a means of identifying them. People care about them being mindless yobs who assault, vandalise and steal from innocent people. If I ever meet someone who dresses in burberry and sports gear and doesn't do any of that, then I'll give them respect. But yes, I will naturally assume that they are thugs. Stereotypical? Unfair? I'm sure there are some hungry lions who wouldn't eat humans, but would you stick your head into their mouths to find out?

Itsunari 2000
10-06-2005, 06:42 PM
I propose we round all up the chavs and assorted burberry-clad,foul mouthed vermin and dump them on an uninhabited island in the south pacific where we can put bets on professional bounty hunters to assassinate them one by one.It'll be a huge ratings winner I'm telling you.

Dreddz
10-06-2005, 06:52 PM
He better of started it, if not, your as bad as them....

Alive-Cat
10-06-2005, 07:03 PM
He better of started it, if not, your as bad as them....

Lol. Here's the story, I was walking home from school with some people, and some chav came up to us and started talking to us, he was dumb enough to think we actually believed he was being nice to us, but we knew the truth. After he asked the same question 5 times, after getting 5 answers, i said something, and he pushed me, so i punched him in the face and kinda kicked him in the stomach, and then we just walked off. but he soon got up to insult us from the other end of the street.

Old Manus
10-06-2005, 07:05 PM
pwned

fire-f0cks
10-06-2005, 07:18 PM
News from South Wales, the Chav capital of the world:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/jammie-dodger/57867e4e.jpg

Old Manus
10-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Count yourself lucky that it wasn't some poor child's head.

darkcloud_100
10-06-2005, 08:51 PM
edczxcvbnm
england does not suck, it has /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif weather an that, an there are alot of dickheads, so yeh okay then it does, i wish i were in usa

Psychotic
10-06-2005, 08:56 PM
One swan's death? That's nothing. In my hometown alone there were three swans killed (shot) and several ducks were kicked to death. GO TEAM CHAV!

Old Manus
10-06-2005, 09:47 PM
I guess was their Swan Song

sorry

Destai
10-06-2005, 09:52 PM
Champagne mixed with orange juice has always been called buck fizz by everyone I know where Im from. My relativs call it that also (these particular relatives live in England)

Buckfast isn't Champagne mixed with Orange Juce though. xD I know what Bucks Fizz is.
Buckfast... is something completely different. I've never had it myself, but I know it's not Bucks Fizz.
My mum likes Bucks Fizz, and she doesn't like Buckfast... so, that's the only thing I can say, that kinda proves its not the same.

What I was asking was: Have you down in England ever heard of Buckfast? Cause, mistaking Buckfast for Bucks Fizz... isn't easy. xD Green Bottle, Yellow Label... it's Bucky alright. :D

I'm sorry if I confused anyone in my last post. xDno worries U U; Thats what I get for not paying attention.