PDA

View Full Version : GTA

Dragonfire
10-04-2005, 11:44 PM
I love the Grand Theft Auto series... beaten them all, etc.

currently have:
GTA (PSX and PC)
GTA2 (PSX and PC)
GTA: London (PSX)
GTA3 (XBOX)
GTA: Vice City (XBOX)
GTA: San Andreas (PS2)
and planning on getting Liberty City Stories when I have the money for a PSP

my favorite would have to be Vice City... mostly because I love the movie Scarface.

so what's your favorite GTA game and why? ever done anything special in any of them?

kikimm
10-05-2005, 01:51 AM
I haven't beaten any of them, but I've played 3, I think. I really like them, but there's just so much that you can do, I get a little overwhelmed. xD I find them really enjoyable though. My favorite would probably be GTA:3. Gotta love the mafia.

DK
10-05-2005, 02:27 AM
Vice City has been my favourite so far, at least its the one I played the most. I just love the freedom in these games to do whatever the hell you want.

Flamethrower
10-05-2005, 02:43 AM
Vice City would be the one I enjoyed playing the most, since it was the first one I ever played. I don't think I ever had more fun playing a game except maybe FFVII. San Andreas was also tons of fun, and the best one overall. I didn't really get into GTA:III as much as I did the other two, probably because I played it after Vice City and it felt like a downgrade. Still a great game.

Psychotic
10-05-2005, 04:10 PM
Ooh a GTA list. I own, and in most cases they were bought on the day of release:
GTA (PSX and GameBoy)
GTA: London (PSX)
GTa2 (PSX)
GTA III (PS2)
GTA: VC (PS2)
GTA: SA (PS2)

Of the three PSX games, I think GTa2 would be my favourite. All the new weapons and gangs and stuff totally blew my mind. Of the three PS2 games, San Andreas is of course the one with the best gameplay, but my favourite city of the 5 PS2 cities has to be Liberty City from GTA III.