PDA

View Full Version : What would happen if.....

enigma1234
10-05-2005, 01:15 AM
What would happen if squall and his group/party met laguna's group during the war and their journey...

What would happen will they fight???
Because laguna was dressed as a galbadia soldier and squall is a SeeD.
Squall might think that laguna is an enemy...

Winter Nights
10-05-2005, 01:21 AM
Seeing as how the war Laguna was in happened long before Squall was born, I don't think this is possible.

G SpOtZ
10-05-2005, 01:54 AM
i'm thinking that he's only using this situation to have fun with it. so i'll have fun with it ^_^

squall attacks laguna.
laguna kills him with machine gun.
zell freaks and attacks laguna.
ward decapitates zell with anchor, before zell can get a single hit.
everybody attacks laguna at once.
kiros uses blood pain on all members before they can get a hang on laguna.
game is severely shortened. rinoa's dead, so she can't become a sorceress. adel will be sealed and rinoa's dead so she can't free adel. ulti figures out a way to cast time compression. laguna and co go into ulti's castle.
laguna - "hm? our abilities are sealed? well whatever. lets just go blast down the doors and go find this biatch."
kiros - "i don't know if that's a good idea"
ward - "..."
kiros - "i agree."
laguna - "aw come on! it's such a pain! lets just get this over with!"
*laguna blasts everything in sight*
kiros - "how do you always happen to have unlimited ammo?"
laguna - "must be the faeries"
ward - "..."
laguna - "what? what do you mean you don't feel the faeries?"
ward - "..."
kiros - "yeah i noticed that too."
laguna - "no worries."
*they all walk through into ulti's room. don't ask me how, they just found a way."
ulti - "YOU SEEDS----erm... hi. can i help you?"
laguna - "are you ulti-something?"
ulti - "yes?"
laguna - *whips out machine gun, 5 blows to the head. time compression is gone and the world is saved*

raskerino
10-05-2005, 03:06 AM
Yay for Laguna!!!

I knew he could have saved the day if Squall hadn't interfered. Now we have a storyline for 8-2; the great duel that made no sense.

ShivaBlizzard8
10-05-2005, 06:37 AM
Obviously 8-2 is going to be a prequel about Adel and the 1st sorceress war. . . ;)

But anyway, in the game, they DO meet up in a way. Squall and Co. exist as "faeries" in Laguna, Kiros, and Ward's heads. Therefore, they would recognize the trio from the flashbacks, and Squall would demand to know why he was being forced to exist in the body of a moron.

boys from the dwarf
10-05-2005, 06:42 AM
hilarious!!!!

muzzer
10-05-2005, 11:22 AM
nah i think a sequel should be the stuff between how rinoa becomes ultimecia if that's what happens(great theory) and the final battle with SeeD and ultimecia.

deathtrooper
10-05-2005, 08:13 PM
8-2 should be about lagunas journey
oh sure you played most of it but....
how did they get where they went?
how did they enlist?

Future Esthar
10-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Riddle:
How to create a game that has nothing to do with FF8 and call it FF8-2?

Try to guess.

crazybayman
10-06-2005, 02:49 PM
i'm thinking that he's only using this situation to have fun with it. so i'll have fun with it ^_^

squall attacks laguna.
laguna kills him with machine gun.
zell freaks and attacks laguna.
ward decapitates zell with anchor, before zell can get a single hit.
everybody attacks laguna at once.
kiros uses blood pain on all members before they can get a hang on laguna.
game is severely shortened. rinoa's dead, so she can't become a sorceress. adel will be sealed and rinoa's dead so she can't free adel. ulti figures out a way to cast time compression. laguna and co go into ulti's castle.
laguna - "hm? our abilities are sealed? well whatever. lets just go blast down the doors and go find this biatch."
kiros - "i don't know if that's a good idea"
ward - "..."
kiros - "i agree."
laguna - "aw come on! it's such a pain! lets just get this over with!"
*laguna blasts everything in sight*
kiros - "how do you always happen to have unlimited ammo?"
laguna - "must be the faeries"
ward - "..."
laguna - "what? what do you mean you don't feel the faeries?"
ward - "..."
kiros - "yeah i noticed that too."
laguna - "no worries."
*they all walk through into ulti's room. don't ask me how, they just found a way."
ulti - "YOU SEEDS----erm... hi. can i help you?"
laguna - "are you ulti-something?"
ulti - "yes?"
laguna - *whips out machine gun, 5 blows to the head. time compression is gone and the world is saved*beauty.

nah i think a sequel should be the stuff between how rinoa becomes ultimecia if that's what happens(great theory) and the final battle with SeeD and ultimecia.
I don't think that's possible.......from what I gather, the Ultimania Guide states that sorceresses don't live any longer than a typical human. Ultimecia exists in a time many generations ahead of the Squall, Rhinoa and co.

Therefore, Ulti is NOT Rhinoa. Its not possible, because Rhinoa will have been dead for years. Perhaps Ulti is a decendant of sorts, but even then there's nothing to point to that being true, either.

Future Esthar
10-06-2005, 03:02 PM
When did School start,Crazybayman?
Monday?
Asking this because the number of people posting gets low.

crazybayman
10-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Monday?
School didn't just start Monday past, it typically starts in around the beginning of Septmember, for highschool students and younger (say, ages 17 or 18 and younger). University and college semesters start around the same time, but some programs include a summer semester too.

Don't you know when school starts? Don't you remember going to school???? hahaha

What country are you from?

Future Esthar
10-14-2005, 11:23 AM
Will not say my country.

Christmas
10-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Monday?

Why dun you stick to the topic instead?