PDA

View Full Version : A Personal...almost sinfull...Question.

Razael: The Angel Slayer
10-05-2005, 12:20 PM
This may seem a little abrupt...This is something I would ask on the fourth...No maybe fifth date.....Oh god, how do I put this?......

Do you still have/play with a SNES?
And what games do you have?

I have an Original CHRONO TRIGGER.....I feel so naughty *Blush*.

C'mon, Be honest...Some of you are a little embarresed, some maybe a little turned on at my fowardness...But I'm really just a curious cat.

(Wait a sec,...The cat died,...the cookie jar was shut...No eaten fish.....CURIOUSITY WAS FRAMED, STUPIDITY KILLED THE CAT)

So be honest and tell me your answers.
(And sorry for equating sex with video games...But hey, if you didn't like video games why are you on a site about them?)

Well, FMA.

LOVE RAZAEL :D

Primus Inter Pares
10-05-2005, 12:51 PM
Never had a SNES, although, I still worship my Sega Mega Drive. :cool:

Chibi Angel
10-05-2005, 01:25 PM
I still have my super nintendo. I play Mario and Donkey Kong with my little sisters and then Zelda and Secret of Mana. We also have Mickeys circus but I don't play that...very often. :p

edczxcvbnm
10-05-2005, 03:35 PM
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!

Dreddz
10-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Never had a SNES, although, I still worship my Sega Mega Drive. :cool:

Leeza
10-05-2005, 07:52 PM
*moves to General Gaming*

SeeDRankLou
10-05-2005, 07:52 PM
My SNES broke quite a while ago. But almost every game I used to play on the SNES was remade for another console, so I wasn't too upset. And I had my PS and N64 to tide me over until that happened.

Winter Nights
10-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Dude.. I now feel dirty for playing SNES. Thanks alot. :p

Anyway... I had a Sega Genesis, but I played at friends' houses alot. I have an SNES emulator that I play from time to time, as well.

Razael: The Angel Slayer
10-06-2005, 04:21 AM
All I can say is LONG LIVE THE SNES.....How can something soo wrong be sooo right?

Lord Chainsaw
10-06-2005, 04:22 AM
Yes, I still play my SNES quite regularly. In fact, it is one of my busiest systems. I just got done with a session of Paladin's Quest yesterday. And it feels like Asmik can only do one type of music. It worked for Xardion, but it sounds really out of place in Paladin's Quest (espeically in the towns). What I really do find cool about Paladin's Quest though is that you can play the game with one hand. Other than that, it's maybe not so great.

Current project: Paladin's Quest
Next to tackle: Arcana

Rase
10-06-2005, 06:58 AM
I've long since sold my original SNES and it's wonderful games, but thanks to the magic of eBay, I got another and am working up a collection again.

Currently own:
Super Metroid
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Final Fantasy II(IV)
Final Fantasy III(VI)
Breath of Fire
Illusion of Gaia

Am playing: Illusion of Gaia

Am looking to get:
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario World
Super Mario RPG
Secret of Evermore

However, it's insane how much people will charge for SNES games now. Sorry, but I'm not buying a used Chrono Trigger cartridge only for $55.00. :cry:

The Shoeless Hobo
10-07-2005, 02:40 AM
I only wish that I owned a SNES. My neighbours had one and we played Donkey Kong...then they moved away. But I'm now playing FF6 on my PSP, and I now consider FF6 to be the best Final Fantasy RPG.

Say, If I were to buy a SNES of ebay, would it work on a normal/modern Tv? Or would it need an adaptor of some sort. Because I had a SMS, but it wouldn't work on my Tv.

Shoeberto
10-07-2005, 02:43 AM
Still have it, but its power adapter is blown. It works just fine, I just can't play it without borrowing someone else's power adapter.

Rase
10-07-2005, 05:13 AM
Say, If I were to buy a SNES of ebay, would it work on a normal/modern Tv? Or would it need an adaptor of some sort. Because I had a SMS, but it wouldn't work on my Tv.

Should work fine. Mine works on my relatively new (2 year old) T.V without anything. As long as the T.V set has Video and Audio plug-ins, there should be no problem. Just make sure the one you buy has all the cords you need.

Yuber
10-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Yep, still in pretty good condition too, and even more surprisingly my NES still works. My genesis is fucked though :mad2:

It's fun to invite some people over to smoke and play street fighter 2 turbo, i'm STILL addicted to human competition in that game. Beating all my friends with Zangief is fuckin hilarious.

xtreme112
10-07-2005, 01:56 PM
snes games rock! long live the classic sprite games!!!

I've got an SNES system but we dont have many games, but we've got the mario collection, killer instinct, mario kart, a golf game, street racer, and BUBSI!!!!!!!

I've also got an SNES emulator with many many games including:
FF IV,V and VI
Seiken Densetsu
Blackthorne
Prince of Persia
Ninja Turtles
Tenchi Muyo
Chrono Trigger
Mega Man X
Super punch out
Some Gundam wing game
*****Front Mission 2-Gun hazard
and many more

Epiphany
10-07-2005, 03:03 PM
My SNES got lost somewhere in a move a long time ago but..

Thank god for emulators and roms. I cannot live without Bahamut Lagoon, Breath of Fire, and Chrono Trigger.

Ohh..and Killer Instinct. Totally my favorite arcade-style fighter. It was better than Mortal Kombat, IMO. Just better/more creative characters. Though nothing will ever touch the amazing powers of Sub-Zero. :3

theundeadhero
10-07-2005, 03:56 PM
Not only do I still have and regularily play my SNES, Ive been going steady with my NES for the past 17 years. She loves me too much to just up and quit on me :)

fantasyjunkie
10-08-2005, 01:51 AM
I havent had my SNES for years but man, those were some really good times. Playstation and xbox beat the SNES in every technical way but the quality of the SNES gameplay was pretty darn good...

Lord Chainsaw
10-08-2005, 02:02 AM
Not only do I still have and regularily play my SNES, Ive been going steady with my NES for the past 17 years. She loves me too much to just up and quit on me :)

I never took the cartridges out of my NES, so now if I don't start it up with the Game Genie attached, it will just flash on and off.

Always take out your cartridges when you're finished playing.