PDA

View Full Version : Should Re-make FFX-2?

Yuna Braska 19
10-05-2005, 05:16 PM
Seen someother people did not like FFX-2 itself,
and others like it and love it what about a remake of FFX-2?
Sure FFX-2 International+ Last Mission is like a remake and all but that is only use in Japan.
What if they did remake FFX-2?

More Final Fantasy Stuff
Only the song 1000 words
Rikku voice change
Yuna and Rikku beginng more serious about there Mission and whats going on.
YRP, Wakka, Lulu, Shuyin, Lenne beginng playable Characters.
More Final Fantasy Music
Get better looking Dresspheres

:D

RSL
10-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Sounds like you want a completely different game!
I don't think they should remake the game. It's too new.

deathtrooper
10-05-2005, 07:35 PM
it was just a weird idea, there had been no sequel to any ff games before that
why start there?
i actully like it a bit, not as much as most of the others
but i think it was good.....

boys from the dwarf
10-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Even if you remade this game i doubt youd be able the remove its crappiness without completely altering the game and storyline(almost every single bit of the story line would have to be changed to something good.)and then it wouldnt be X-2 but please no more FFXz!

Yuna Braska 19
10-06-2005, 06:03 AM
Even if you remade this game i doubt youd be able the remove its crappiness without completely altering the game and storyline(almost every single bit of the story line would have to be changed to something good.)and then it wouldnt be X-2 but please no more FFXz!
Sorry to say but they are making tons of FFVII
so FFX-2 don't blame it. ><
I have nothing wrong with FFVII I like all final fantasy even ffx-2.
(Sorry if I sound rude, but this is true only 4 ffx + ffx international +ffx-2 and ffx-2 international last+ misson.)
-Yuna Braska 19

boys from the dwarf
10-06-2005, 06:52 AM
I dont care about the new FF7s cause they look awesome but FFX was good but X-2 just went too far.

DMKA
10-06-2005, 07:54 AM
Why would you remake the latest game in the series?

Old Manus
10-06-2005, 07:55 AM
It couldn't possibly suck anymore, therefore it can't be made.

Zanius
10-06-2005, 09:38 AM
I don't think that the people of Square would remake this game again... a lot of FF fans got disappointed with this sequel and the people of Square would take a serious risk on loosing profits with that project.

Omi4000
10-07-2005, 09:56 AM
I think the game makes no sense because i read a review in ffx-2 and it was nothing compared to the game that came out it said that lulu had aurons big sword and that wakka was at a blitzball camp and that brother has a face lift and tidus trys to destroy spira but its shuyin that tries to destroy spira

Slade
10-08-2005, 03:31 AM
I think the game makes no sense because i read a review in ffx-2 and it was nothing compared to the game that came out it said that lulu had aurons big sword and that wakka was at a blitzball camp and that brother has a face lift and tidus trys to destroy spira but its shuyin that tries to destroy spira

:confused: what the..........??????

(Had to crack up at the Brother has a face lift part though :tongue: )

Crossblades
10-08-2005, 05:26 PM
It shouldn't be remade, but rereleased(along with X) for another system, like the Gamecube(or possibly the Revolution)

raskerino
10-08-2005, 11:28 PM
It's too new, FF7 is much older, the graphic engines mean there is a serious difference between the new FF7 games and the old- and at this point they're all new games not remakes. So if they don't remake something old, why would they remake something new???

FFX-2 came out a couple years ago, the graphics are not outdated, and the game was not very successful, so unless they remake everything it's probably never going to be remade. FF7 has a huge fanbase so square is making money off of that, FFX-2 has it's devotee's but the fanbase comparitively is tiny.

And if what you're looking for is another FFX-(insert # here) it's very unlikely for the reason that X-2 was not popular. X was a large success which is why X-2 was made, but X-2 was not. (I'm repeating myself aren't I).

Venom
10-08-2005, 11:55 PM
they better make a better one, i paid 50.00$ for it

Fire_Emblem776
10-09-2005, 12:34 AM
no!! Thats not gona happen.

One_WinGed_d3mon
10-09-2005, 01:15 AM
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? A REMAKE?
A BLOODY REMAKE WOULD BANKRUPT THE COMPANY, THE GAME ITSELF IS PATHETIC

Rengori
10-09-2005, 04:56 AM
What was that about making Lulu battle? That can't be good for the baby. And, I doubt many people want to see a remake of the WORST Final Fantasy themed thing ever. That's right, I just called X-2 worse than The Spirits Within.

tastetherainbow
10-09-2005, 02:30 PM
i doubt they'll remake it,no one would buy it.