PDA

View Full Version : Help please ^.-

Premium Heart
10-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Can someone tell me how you get Vincent's other limit breaks? I know how to get everyone else's but not his, thanks in advance. :)

Necronopticous
10-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Just have him land the killing blow on lots of enemies until he gets them. This is how you get everyone's next-level limit to activate. Unlike most other characters, Vincent only has one limit break per level, for a total of four, rather than the standard 7. As with the rest of the characters, you'll have to find an item to get his level 4 limit break, and teach it to him after you've gotten the other three.

boys from the dwarf
10-05-2005, 10:11 PM
to get his ultimate visit a cave near corel mountains on disk 2 and also on disk 3. you will need the airship but using a green/black/gold chocobo you can reach it easily. the cave is hidden behind a waterfall and there is a round lake surrounded by mountains. there one near midgar that looks similar but dont get them mixed up.

KoShiatar
10-06-2005, 02:46 PM
You have to visit the cave twice. The first time MUST be in Disk 2, otherwise (they say...) you won't be able to get the item.
The second time you can go right before you go to Midgar to kill Hojo or on disk 3. Good luck!

DarkLord
10-06-2005, 03:53 PM
That's a load of carp, on my first play I didn't know how to get Vincent till disc three, and I still got the item from the cave.

boys from the dwarf
10-06-2005, 07:40 PM
That's a load of crap, on my first play I didn't know how to get Vincent till disc three, and I still got the item from the cave.
i got vincent on disk three but still didnt get the item. no fair :mad2: !

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
10-07-2005, 06:52 PM
u need to kill 40 things for lv2 and another 50 for lv3. go to mythril mine and go to the screen north of the screen with the exit towards junon (if that makes sense) enemies here will appear in 4 or 5's so just have vincent use matra magic to wipe em all out n rack up ur kill count!!!

DarkLord
10-20-2005, 03:56 PM
i got vincent on disk three but still didnt get the item. no fair :mad2: !
Try going back again after a while

ShaunOfShadou
10-20-2005, 04:25 PM
The first time you enter the cave, you will see a flashback which explains Vincent's past. It will exit you from the cave automatically. Submerge and resurface near Junon, and fight about 10-15 battles. Return the cave, and you'll see something sitting on the altar. It's Vincent's ultimate weapon and final limit break item.

You can see the cutscene on Disc 2, but you can only get the items on Disc 3.

RiTaPuffy
10-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Let Vinny get 60 kills. Get to Limit break lv 4 go to his "girlfriend"'s cave, after event go outside and enter about 10 battles, go back in and get Limit break lv 4 "Chaos", and strongest weapon for him.

ShaunOfShadou
10-21-2005, 08:58 AM
In case you're wondering, Vincent's ultimate weapon is called the Death Penalty.

RiTaPuffy
10-21-2005, 11:30 AM
In case you're wondering, Vincent's ultimate weapon is called the Death Penalty.
Mew, Kitty is too lazy :Yawn:

DarkLord
10-26-2005, 02:46 PM
Meow