PDA

View Full Version : Name that flick

Mercen-X
10-06-2005, 01:30 AM
This has been bugging the hell out of me.
There was a movie made in the 90's about a couple of road trippers (or whatever) who are mistaken for troope leaders of some kid (or girl) camp. I don't remember who they were, who else starred, or the rest of the film. I do know that the real troope leaders (women) were caught in a tree when they veered off the road to avoid . . . something and ended up chased by a bear. At the end, I think the bear appeared at the camp before the two impostors were exposed by the real troop leaders.
I seem to recall this line they spoke when explaining where they had been: "We were trapped in a tree eating bugs and using pinecones for toilet paper as we were trained to do in an emergency."

I've looked up the filmographies of the following actors and none of their work includes a movie even remotely similar to this.

Pauly Shore
Paul Walker
Seth Green
Keanu Reeves
Alex Winter
Sean Astin
Elijah Wood
Freddie Prinze, Jr.

Winter Nights
10-06-2005, 01:57 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120645/

"Meet the Deedles" might be your movie, but it was Park Rangers, not Troop leaders.

Lord Chainsaw
10-06-2005, 04:28 AM
I've looked up the filmographies of the following actors and none of their work includes a movie even remotely similar to this.

Pauly Shore

It's not worth watching if it doesn't have the weasel in it.

Del Murder
10-06-2005, 04:41 AM
I do not know your movie, but I suggest Camp Nowhere if you are in the mood for some preteen summer camp mayhem. It has Christopher Lloyd in it!