PDA

View Full Version : All On a Summers Night

Chris
10-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Well, I have so many wonderful memories about this game. Once I was goin' to a beach party, but I was playing FFIX so I didn't really want to go. I paused the game and went, but I went back home to play it... I was in a hurry and I fell *Falls* down the stairs (three steps only) *Dies* but I did make it back. >.<

So do you have any crazy things related to FFIX?

:(

Karl
10-06-2005, 04:48 PM
ummm, a friend and i played it for a couple weeks in an odd way, we were both always on different discs and had 2 tvs set up against the same wall in my house and a ps1 and ps2 so we could both play at the same time

I gots a latta moe info!!
10-08-2005, 09:34 PM
ff9's cool. what got me hooked was my big bro. he played it non-stop 'til 12-28-01, or 3 days after he got it. he died then. 'twas sad :,-(

G SpOtZ
10-08-2005, 09:48 PM
i never got THAT hooked onto it enough to insanely be in love with it. twas a good game tho.

GunbladeMaster
10-08-2005, 10:02 PM
yes it WAS a GREAT game and anyone who dislikes it "can kiss the fattest part of my ass" (go Family Guy!)

Skyblade
10-09-2005, 02:26 AM
So far, I'm enjoying this game. It's fun, and it has nice music (and I could've sworn I heard the Rufus Shinra March song during one of the ATEs... :shifty: ). The ability system seems similar to FFTA's, and the support ability equip system reminds me of KH. It's a good game, but I'll have to play more to give a definitive opinion on it.

Durai
10-09-2005, 05:10 AM
Pssst... that was the Rufus Shinra march. ;)

Skyblade
10-10-2005, 05:39 AM
Pssst... that was the Rufus Shinra march. ;)

I know. It's little things like that which make this game fun.

Now I'm stuck trying to steal the Mythril Sword and Chain Plate from Beatrix before the battle auto-ends. :grumble: