PDA

View Full Version : FF Madlibs

Prancing Mad
10-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Do any of you guys remember those scholastic book orders that gave those crazy madlibs books where you get people to fill in the blanks of a story when you told them what kind of a word it was? Well I do! I think it would be funny to do this with lines from Final Fantasy games, or from articles about them. You guys interested? If yes, I'll give it a go. I'll post whathow many nouns, adjectives, etc that I need. And the funniest of the entries that I receive I'll fill in the blanks with. Cool?

Captain Maxx Power
10-06-2005, 06:54 PM
Never been a fan of madlibs, they're just not funny.

KoShiatar
10-06-2005, 08:58 PM
What?! The last thread of EyesonFF madlibs that was made, I thought I'd choke with laughter. I must have been purple.

annslow41
10-07-2005, 05:49 AM
hmm, not quite sure what a madlib is, but it sounds kinda like this game i started up in teh old days... i prolly wasnt teh origional inventor of such a simple game, but it was fun ^_^

basicly you jest get a group of people -- prefferably guys, as long as they are mature enough to at least develope SOME kind of story -- but guys so it can be as crude as u want w/out having to worry about teh gals .... anyway, ya gather arroud in a circle, or just go in an organized order and each person tosses in one word at a time, and, well, you try to make some kind of story ^_^

if i remember right, there was this one that i remember was perticularly funny.... it went something like this:

there....once...was....a....dog...who....went....to....a.............whorehouse, etc. etc.

if ya ever do play the game, dont make up random stupid /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif (<-- HAHA skullz) -schat- that brings you through some never ending scentence (like adding "and" every time it's your turn -- finnish a goddamn scentence, lol =P), and try to actually make it entertaining, w/ some kind of plot... or SOMETHING. just not some gay-ass story, lol. sorry, i had a few too many of those while playing the game =P

have fun ^_^