PDA

View Full Version : I'm afraid to die

NightShadow
10-06-2005, 10:26 PM
Call me weird....A coward.....Or stupied.But I really am afraid to die,I don't know why tho.Probally,cuz maybe how do you even know if you've actually been good enough to go to heaven.I keep thinking I'm going to hell (which scares me).Today my friend said "I the bible it says "when you die,time for you stops.And if you go to hell,there you live in pain forever.Your body gets torn apart then reformed over and over again.It's like punishment for your wrong doings." < well that story made me really scared.But I'm not to quick to beleive that yet ;) .

How do you feel?

Laugh at face of Danger
10-06-2005, 10:46 PM
I feel the bible is a laod of crap, but that's personal. I'm not scared of it, i just don't wnat it to happen for some time. I like being a little hapless creature, but when i'm older i bet i'll wish it upon myself sooner. Ah welly, never mind, i've got stuff to look forward to so i don't mind as long as if fulfill it

NightShadow
10-06-2005, 10:50 PM
I feel the bible is a laod of crap, but that's personal. I'm not scared of it, i just don't wnat it to happen for some time. I like being a little hapless creature, but when i'm older i bet i'll wish it upon myself sooner. Ah welly, never mind, i've got stuff to look forward to so i don't mind as long as if fulfill it

Bible crap? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Wait til you die..lol. just playin.But ya, I'm starting to beleive it's crap too. :mad:

Laugh at face of Danger
10-06-2005, 10:53 PM
I took a test, i was going to hell anyway :roll: I don't care, i think i'll be given brownie points because i wasn't tempted into religion...

Plus what if you choose the wrong religion? then you're buggered at the heaven gates

Craig
10-06-2005, 10:59 PM
I think you'll find that the majority of the population are going to Hell (If it exists) because, from what I understand you could be the nicest guy in the world, but as long as you aren't thankful to Jesus for sacrificing himself you'll go to Hell.

Rye
10-06-2005, 11:01 PM
I'm scared to die too.

NightShadow
10-06-2005, 11:04 PM
I took a test, i was going to hell anyway :roll: I don't care, i think i'll be given brownie points because i wasn't tempted into religion...

Plus what if you choose the wrong religion? then you're buggered at the heaven gates

*sees God and runs toward him screaming insanly* HEELP! please get me away from this mad man! *trips and breaks ankle* OWWWW! *crys on ground and turns around to see Danger still standing there* AHHHHHHH! *trys to pull self away but sees god fly away into heaven shyies* *yells* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Take me with you!.

If you want to go to hell, no use in me trying to stop you.As like My chemical Romance says, in their no yet radiod hit, "Cementary Drive":
Lay down Way down Way down Way down way down way down way down waaaaaaaay doooooooown. :)

ScottNUMBERS
10-06-2005, 11:13 PM
I think the bible is a load of crap too. Of course thats my view on it. I believe when I die Thats it, The end. And yes, I am afraid to die. :whimper:

Doomie
10-06-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm not afraid to die because I'm looking forward to heaven. And if there is no heaven, then I'm looking forward to being a big pile of nothingness to be forgotten until the end of time. =}

ZeZipster
10-06-2005, 11:32 PM
You're stupied.

Hawkeye
10-06-2005, 11:37 PM
I want to die to know the truth, but the truth can wait

Dignified Pauper
10-06-2005, 11:44 PM
I don't want to die. However, I'm not afraid to die. I'm not ready to die, but I can't stop it if it happens. So, I don't worry about it.

bipper
10-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Has the bible ever been disproven? There is more factual evidence supporting it, than against it. Therefore, it is hard to say it is a load of crap. There are referances to advanced biology, space, physics, dinosours, and hordes of other information in the bible, that were not possibly known by its origonal authors.

If you want further proof, or feel like disproving me, go ahead and try.

As for the subject at hand, don't worry about it. If you actually try, and belive in good, you are heaven bound in my eyes. Though, we never know what the book of life entails about us.

As for having to belive in Jesus, I am not 100% sure how to inturpet that. See, some people think that different relgions all share the same root, and to belive in GOD, is to belive in Jesus, as they are one in the same. It is a strange conundrum, but I wouldn't think the lord could not find his way to the kind hearted man. Also, bear in mind that we have the sins of our fathers on us as well. This is depicted all over the bible, making sin more severe when it can cause punishments to your children etc. So if you love your kids, try not to sin eh?

One of the greatest origonal(?) quotes I have seen in a long while :D
Bipper

The Jamie Star Scenario
10-06-2005, 11:53 PM
I think it is about time we all started a suicide cult/club!

Captain Maxx Power
10-07-2005, 12:18 AM
Normal voluntary reaction to coming to the realisation that you're a mortal. It happens to all of us. I went through a very rough time with it, and no one would talk to me. For about a month, it was all I could talk about. Then my grandmother said something to me which stuck by me since.

"The way life is, you may die today, you may die tommorow, or you may die fifty years from now. But when it's your time, it's your time, and if you just allow yourself to not live due to being afraid, you're as good as dead already"

That really switched things around for me. Really made me fight back against the world and start actually living as opposed to simply exsisting.

Stay safe.

Yuffie514
10-07-2005, 12:49 AM
even the "saved" are mortals. religious leader, peasant, magician, or king...death hovers above them. i don't want to die, but i'm not worried about where my standing is. all the fear i have of dying, it better not involved something sharp or painful. of course, i know "someone" who is neither spirit nor ghost...

xtreme112
10-07-2005, 12:56 AM
in my view, the only scary thing about death is it's unpredictability. I don't know whether to believe we go to heaven, or we go to hell, or we get re-incarnated. It's too scary to think about. All we can really do is wait and see what happens.

My theory: The dead never leave us, unless of course they want to. how else do we get ghosts? But anyway...

If anyone happens to die sometime, jump on the forum and tell us what happens ok? lol, joking

Rengori
10-07-2005, 12:56 AM
I think you'll find that the majority of the population are going to Hell (If it exists) because, from what I understand you could be the nicest guy in the world, but as long as you aren't thankful to Jesus for sacrificing himself you'll go to Hell.
Unless the Jews were right.
I know I say this every week, but SMARTEST POST EVAR!

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
10-07-2005, 01:00 AM
First of all. I love you Bipper.

Has the bible ever been disproven? There is more factual evidence supporting it, than against it. Therefore, it is hard to say it is a load of crap. There are referances to advanced biology, space, physics, dinosours, and hordes of other information in the bible, that were not possibly known by its origonal authors.

The Bible has also never been proven. There are many facts inside it, but I do not see how people of that day could not know these facts. So, will you be so kind as to give me some examples of what they knew that they could not have. And a little off the subject, but about how many years ago did the bible supposable take place? does anyone know, oh, and when and how was the bible found/originate.

Rengori
10-07-2005, 01:02 AM
And a little off the subject, but about how many years ago did the bible supposable take place? does anyone know, oh, and when and how was the bible found/originate.
The bible starts out 6000 years ago I believe.

blackline77
10-07-2005, 01:37 AM
if u guys have ever noticed people who r scared of dying r people who dont know whats going to happen to them some people like me arent cuz they know where their going.like me trust me u guys if u have ever read the bible everything it says is true how do i know this pick it up and read it it will never be out-dated it tells of all people's doings and the world today and how its filled with greed and evil it also says eveyone will have a chance to belive at least once ull know that is also true if u have ever been asked or converted to christianity.so u never know if ull only been given 1 chance to accept just dont make a mistake, come on people have u guys ever thought man look at the world theres gotta be someplace better theres gotta be more
well there is u just gotta find it.

kikimm
10-07-2005, 02:46 AM

Hay you wanna jump in front of a train with me :bigsmile:?

I guess I'm afraid to die. I try not to think about it so much.

bipper
10-07-2005, 03:32 AM
First of all. I love you Bipper.

The Bible has also never been proven. There are many facts inside it, but I do not see how people of that day could not know these facts. So, will you be so kind as to give me some examples of what they knew that they could not have. And a little off the subject, but about how many years ago did the bible supposable take place? does anyone know, oh, and when and how was the bible found/originate.

The Old Testament was written between approximately 1450 BC and 430 BC. A lot of the proof can be found in Job, ironically. There is oen great verse describing space to the primatives:

He stretches out the north over empty space;
He hangs the earth on nothing.

I can give ya more later if you would like as I have to run off to work now. That one can be a little vague, but it is truly a good example.
There is a thread about the catholics denying the facts of the bible in Eyes on the World that I list some evidence on the dinosours.

The Bible is also a Collection of books that were assembled a long long time ago, I can give you a better history later, but for now I am afraid I must leave post haste! :D
Bipper

GooeyToast
10-07-2005, 03:46 AM
If dying means being able to stalk people for eternity, then I can't wait. :grinpink:

Giga Guess
10-07-2005, 03:56 AM

Knock yourself out.

I'm not necessarily scared of death....I'm more afraid of the uncertainty that follows...ut all in all, I'm not really all that scared. Not to say I want it to happen any sooner than it has to.

Shlup
10-07-2005, 05:06 AM
Do the handicapped go to Hell? Probably.

>_>

<_<

Markus. D
10-07-2005, 05:08 AM
Call me weird....A coward.....Or stupied.But I really am afraid to die,I don't know why tho.Probally,cuz maybe how do you even know if you've actually been good enough to go to heaven.I keep thinking I'm going to hell (which scares me).Today my friend said "I the bible it says "when you die,time for you stops.And if you go to hell,there you live in pain forever.Your body gets torn apart then reformed over and over again.It's like punishment for your wrong doings." < well that story made me really scared.But I'm not to quick to beleive that yet ;) .

How do you feel?

that torn apart reformed thing is actually in the catholic religion, and its if you commit suicide.

a bunch of crap.

Spatvark
10-07-2005, 05:27 AM

Sure, you first. =D?

It's easy to not be scared of death until you actually start to care about something.

As for the bible, while there's nothing to disprove it, there's nothing to really prove it either. I see most of the accounts in the Old Testament as "interpretations" of certain events, like say, the Walls of Jericho falling down really being due to an earthquake, and the whole circling the city whilst chanting bit was added on. Another really good example is the plagues Egypt suffered; if you haven't seen the first episode of Revelations, there's a scene in that which I feel gives a good counter to this. By and large, most of the bible can be explained by common sense, and then, considering the tone of the bible, it wouldn't be utterly ridiculous to assume that the rest of it is made up.

Whether all of it is true or not, I can't prove it one way or another, and as such, I assume it to be false. As much as I hate to sound like Raist, but that's the logical way to perceive it. But then, of course, faith is the opposite of logic (though, not completely antithetical to it, unlike love and logic). And now I'm drunk, I can't remembr the point I was making, so IO'll wrap it up here XD

Del Murder
10-07-2005, 05:42 AM
I'm not afraid to die, because I never will.

Yamaneko
10-07-2005, 05:43 AM
I'm afraid to live.

eelot
10-07-2005, 05:48 AM
I think that when ya die, you relive over and over the scenario that you last were thinking of. So, to say in short, the afterlife is whatever the fudge you think it is.

Madame Adequate
10-07-2005, 06:17 AM
I'm not afraid to die because of any potential afterlifes. I have no idea what those might be; I'll deal with them when they arise. There's no point concerning myself with hypotheticals. I'm not afraid of there being nothing after death because I won't exist to comprehend my non-existence. I am only afraid to die because of the things I will inevitably have to leave behind, and in case I die and leave people who are dependant on me in trouble.

But it's natural to be afraid of death. It is the absolute ultimate form of the unknown. It is the ability to provide answers to the unknown which has given religions such power. Fear of the unknown is entirely common and sensible - it kept our cave-dwelling ancestors alive, and we have not yet evolved it out.

annslow41
10-07-2005, 07:13 AM
for those of u that think

--""I feel the bible is a laod of crap""--

go ahead and research it before jumping to an uneduacated conclusion based off what you hear from others.

from what i've found, the Bible's more solid than many history books. that's sayin something, especially since the bible's, oh, 3,000ish years old (dont start some kinda arguement -- im just using a number) while the information from the text books are prolly less than 1,000 years.

i cant say that im completely certain on the whole "religious" field, but i mean, if ya really take a look at things -- like the complexity nature -- i seems pretty impossable for it to have all just... "happened." and considering everything's designed in more or less the exact same way. ie. the structure of muscle tissue -- pretty much everything has muscle, it's all the same as in every other animal. for evolution to have happened, being that there are millions of different animals, it would have been too easy for some "mutation" to have happened and changed things arround so that it was noticably different.

and if you take a look at gods -- well, take a look at them.

islam's a popular belief these days: Allah - basicly what the Koran tells ya about him (after 'informing' you over and over that the book 'was not written by demons' [more or less stated that way] -- fishy?) is that he will always hate you and there's nothing that you can do to make him like you. some god... doubt he has much of a sence of humor either, lol. oh, and btw, if ya look at the "history" that this book tries to tell, you'll see 'someone' was a little off on their dates... oh, and apparently, Muhammed (was it?) rides on a flying unicorn at one point in the Koran O.o ??

there's also the eastern way of thinking: everyone's all just part of some "eternal force" kind of thing. we're all the same, part of the same thing, going to the same place, where eventually, after thousands of lives that you experiance, but have no reccolection of the previous ones, you will become "one" with the "eternal force," being absorbed by it or w/e, then you are nothing ... and part of it at the same time (wtf?)

then there's the "christian" view of things. basicly telling people that we're all going to hell. BUT. god, being that he is a 'good' god, sends his son, whom we all know as "Jesus," down to earth as a sacrifice so that, merely, whoever believes that this happened will be saved from going to hell. it's not exactly a shoe-in for everyone, seeing as how you actually have to make a concious decision about the matter, but it's still pretty simple in that, really, it doesnt rule anyone out. sounds like a pretty nice guy to me O.o and historicly, i mean, u could look it up, but there isnt a scrap of real evidence disproving any of the Bible's claims. i mean, there are issues w/ this religion that i cannot explain atm, but im sure you know someone who might be able to, or be able to lead you to someone who might answer your questions.

those are just a couple religions that i just kinda pulled from the top of my head. if you dont believe something i said, go look it up and see for yourself. that'd be the best way for ya to learn about it for yourself.

Venom
10-07-2005, 11:18 AM
im really afraid to die cause i dont know what happens after that........

War Angel
10-07-2005, 11:57 AM
I'm not afraid of what's going to come (or not) after death. I am terrified, however, of leaving things behind. All the peope I know and love, people who depend on me, and things I haven't yet accomplished or done. That's why I made sure I lost my virginity BEFORE I joined the army. :D

Chris
10-07-2005, 12:53 PM
I guess its natural to be afraid of death; generally people fear death simply because they have no clue what's goin' to happen to them. The unknown scares a lot of people. Personally, I'm not afraid of dying; I see it as completing the circle of life.

Deadpool
10-07-2005, 01:00 PM
well, i feel it is a healthy fear, being afraid to die. it's always a natural feeling. but don't let it get to far out of control. fear is always a good thing, but only to a certain extent. fear can also be harmful to you and those around you. it is great that you were able to share this fear with your friends on this site.

bipper
10-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Well, I guess the Bible debate has moved to :
http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71534
in eyes on eachother. I am just posting this for anyone interested in reading and/or participating. I would just like to remind everyone of the Zero tolerance toward flaming, spamming, and irrational behavior there.

Thanks,
Bipper

Alive-Cat
10-07-2005, 02:23 PM
I'm REALLY scared of dying...but it probably wont happen for a good few 50/60/70 years, so I'm alright.

nik0tine
10-08-2005, 02:02 AM
if u guys have ever noticed people who r scared of dying r people who dont know whats going to happen to them some people like me arent cuz they know where their going.like me trust me u guys if u have ever read the bible everything it says is true how do i know this pick it up and read it it will never be out-dated it tells of all people's doings and the world today and how its filled with greed and evil it also says eveyone will have a chance to belive at least once ull know that is also true if u have ever been asked or converted to christianity.so u never know if ull only been given 1 chance to accept just dont make a mistake, come on people have u guys ever thought man look at the world theres gotta be someplace better theres gotta be more
Oh come on you guys!! How could you pass this gem up???

fantasyjunkie
10-08-2005, 02:06 AM
I've only been scared of dying one time and that was when some chick pulled a semi automatic weapon out on me and 2 of my friends. I thought I was goner then.

GooeyToast
10-08-2005, 02:54 AM
I've only been scared of dying one time and that was when some chick pulled a semi automatic weapon out on me and 2 of my friends. I thought I was goner then.

Yeah I know what you mean

edczxcvbnm
10-08-2005, 02:58 AM
A lot of people are afraid to die mainly because it is unknown and something you get to experience one time and will not live to tell about it(due to this thing called a brain being shut down).

People are generally afraid of the unknown so you are far from the minority.

Trumpet Thief
10-08-2005, 03:31 AM
chaos: When I actually think about death, I'm completely "Meh". When I come face to face with it, or have a near-death experience, etc. I get scared like hell.

Rubedo: I don't really know what religion to believe in. All believe that they are the correct ones, and more things like that. The only thing I believe in is that there was a god that created us, and hopefully, by being good people, we can make it to heaven, if it exists.

tastetherainbow
10-08-2005, 04:00 AM
im not afraid.the reason why people go to hell cause its easier.theres more to live than having a good job,riches,etc.just like blackline77 said,if you get a chance take it.

Rengori
10-08-2005, 07:12 AM
Oh come on you guys!! How could you pass this gem up???
I couldn't understand all of it because I don't speak leet.

Tai-Ti
10-08-2005, 07:16 AM
when it comes to death and me, i don't give a damn, you die when you die. hey, I acctually know quite a few people who would like it when I die. I'm acctually more affraid of having a failed life, one that doesn't go anywhere or ends with me living in a small government house with a starving family, our only source of income being tips I get on the street.

Rainecloud
10-08-2005, 08:24 AM
How would Robbie Williams put it?

"I'm not afraid to die - I just don't want to."

loza
10-08-2005, 08:53 AM

How do you feel?

it's not like any1 wants 2 die (unless something REALLY BAD happened in thier life) but like... well..Um... yeah :p

Leene
10-08-2005, 09:30 AM
I'm scared to die too.
:save:me too :( :save:

loza
10-08-2005, 10:19 AM
my worst nightmare was that i was bitten by a shark and i felt the pain then i died :(

Monster Hunt
10-08-2005, 12:45 PM
I think that if you are, spend as much good time as much as you can besides if we can live up to our average length we have a looooooooooooooong way to go!

I'm not afraid of dying, I don't want to but rather than living forever I would prefer to die because if you lived forever all your friends would be dead, you partner and even your children! Seeing so many people die that's close to you would just be...... painful...

Killing yourself is wrong, living forever is wrong too! So we should be in the middle- no put that aside and let's make the most of our lives!

awww man..... that sounded like a crummy speech... meh!

DRFTerX
10-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Wow... I dont know what to say... this is a very deep topic... :rolleyes2

NightShadow
10-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Wow... I dont know what to say... this is a very deep topic... :rolleyes2

lol excatly. That's what make it interesting :) .

RPJesus
10-09-2005, 04:44 PM
"Eerie whispers
trapped beneath my pillow
won't let me sleep
your memories

and I know you're in this room
I'm sure I heard you sigh
Floating in between
where our worlds collide

scares the hell out of me
and the end is all I can see
and it scares the hell out of me

and I know the moment's near
and there's nothing you can do
look through a faithless eye
are you afraid to die?

it scares the hell out of me

It scares the hell out of me
and the end is all I can see"

Muse, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

gunblade warrior
10-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Death is just another step towards LIFE and thats coming from someone who has no religon of any way,shape or form.also me scared to

Traitorfish
10-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Warning: Logic Imminent!

for those of u that think

--""I feel the bible is a laod of crap""--

go ahead and research it before jumping to an uneduacated conclusion based off what you hear from others.

Done and done. Now, why don't you do the same?

from what i've found, the Bible's more solid than many history books. that's sayin something, especially since the bible's, oh, 3,000ish years old (dont start some kinda arguement -- im just using a number) while the information from the text books are prolly less than 1,000 years.

That means absolutely nothing. in fact, you'd think that the older the information, the less acurate it would be. After all, in those days, they though the world was flat, and was orbitted by the sun. And that far away places were inhabited by cyclopses and satyrs. They weren't all too bright.

i cant say that im completely certain on the whole "religious" field, but i mean, if ya really take a look at things -- like the complexity nature -- i seems pretty impossable for it to have all just... "happened." and considering everything's designed in more or less the exact same way. ie. the structure of muscle tissue -- pretty much everything has muscle, it's all the same as in every other animal. for evolution to have happened, being that there are millions of different animals, it would have been too easy for some "mutation" to have happened and changed things arround so that it was noticably different.

Actually, ameoba don't have muscles, at least not ones similar to ours. yet they are animals, in every sense of the word. Sponges, too. Look it up. Sponges are animals.
You do not really understand the concept of evolution, or so it seems. 'Mutations' are not nessecarrily hugely noticable. Ussually it means that the creature has a marginally bigger brain, or slightly better vision, or a more efficient metabolism.

and if you take a look at gods -- well, take a look at them.

islam's a popular belief these days: Allah - basicly what the Koran tells ya about him (after 'informing' you over and over that the book 'was not written by demons' [more or less stated that way] -- fishy?) is that he will always hate you and there's nothing that you can do to make him like you. some god... doubt he has much of a sence of humor either, lol. oh, and btw, if ya look at the "history" that this book tries to tell, you'll see 'someone' was a little off on their dates... oh, and apparently, Muhammed (was it?) rides on a flying unicorn at one point in the Koran O.o ??
Firstly, it's Mohammed. Secondly, you are an ignorant biggot. Islam actually preaches a lot of tolerance- under the medieval Arabic empire (rulers like Saladin, for example) Islamic cities contained many Jews and Christians. While, at the same time, the Christians were planning crusades and buring witches and Jews.
Thirdly, the dates in this book are no less accurate (more so, in many cases) than the Christian bible. The Arabs were rather good at keeping track of dates- they bothered to remember everything that the Greeks and Romans discovered, unlike the Europeans.

there's also the eastern way of thinking: everyone's all just part of some "eternal force" kind of thing. we're all the same, part of the same thing, going to the same place, where eventually, after thousands of lives that you experiance, but have no reccolection of the previous ones, you will become "one" with the "eternal force," being absorbed by it or w/e, then you are nothing ... and part of it at the same time (wtf?)

Just because you cannot comprehend a philosophy, does not in anyway discredit it. Besides, it makes a much sense as 'there's a magical cloud-kingdom in the sky' (no offence meant).

then there's the "christian" view of things. basicly telling people that we're all going to hell. BUT. god, being that he is a 'good' god, sends his son, whom we all know as "Jesus," down to earth as a sacrifice so that, merely, whoever believes that this happened will be saved from going to hell. it's not exactly a shoe-in for everyone, seeing as how you actually have to make a concious decision about the matter, but it's still pretty simple in that, really, it doesnt rule anyone out. sounds like a pretty nice guy to me O.o and historicly, i mean, u could look it up, but there isnt a scrap of real evidence disproving any of the Bible's claims. i mean, there are issues w/ this religion that i cannot explain atm, but im sure you know someone who might be able to, or be able to lead you to someone who might answer your questions.
There is, actually, much evidence that goes against the bible. For example:
Fossils
Homo Neandethalis
Homo Habbilis
Homo Erectus
Any species of australopithecus
Any species of dinosaur
Mammoth/Mastodon
Giant Sloth
Trylobite
plesiosaur
Geological
Evidence of ice-ages
Continetal drift
Rocks that pre-date the suppossed creation date (6,000 years ago)
Pre-creation craters
Astological
Big Bang radiation
Pre-creation sattelites (e.g. comets)

And so on and so forth.
The way to enter into a serious scientific debate isn't to deny that any opposing evidence is plausible, but to show where the evidence is incorrect or mis-interprated.

AmericanDeficiancyDenial
10-09-2005, 05:32 PM
Shimkies happens. Sadly death is one of them. Live with it. :p heh heh....that was a pun.

bipper
10-09-2005, 06:59 PM
I atheists are right, death is gonna be boring :D

Bipper

Alive-Cat
10-09-2005, 07:02 PM
When you die you have to listen to the same song over and over for eternity...

escobert
10-09-2005, 07:04 PM
I'm ready to die, well not really ready, but if it happend I wouldn't be pissed of anything because then I co uld either A.) Haunt the hell out of people or B.) go to hevan/hell or whatever happens :D

bipper
10-09-2005, 07:23 PM
I'm afraid to die
It's not like its hard.

It'll be like a shot for some of us, and like a painful process to others. You just hold on till you go. :)

NightShadow
10-09-2005, 07:42 PM
I'm afraid to die
It's not like its hard.

It'll be like a shot for some of us, and like a painful process to others. You just hold on till you go. :)

Like that's gonna make people feel better :( .

Ultima Shadow
10-09-2005, 10:34 PM
I'm also afraid to die. I don't belive in Heaven or Hell. I don't belive in any religion at all, thus I really wonder what death means. What happens when you die? The unknown is always scary.

What I fear is an eternal darkness and non-existence. I fear that there's no such thing as a soul which will live on and that once you die, there's nothing left. I'd rather go to hell than just completely stop existing.

DRFTerX
10-10-2005, 09:10 AM
Lets say this, just live life an have as much fun as possible. Its better than staying home worrying when you'll die or not. (sigh... sorry if this sounds corney) :confused:

Jess
10-10-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm not scared of death, I'm actually quite curious to see what happens/where I go afterwards, but I'd like to live my life to teh fullest first. ^___^

Christmas
05-20-2023, 10:49 AM
I'm not afraid to die, because I never will.

Challenge accepted