PDA

View Full Version : Woah, newbie who has no idea

Pouring Rain
10-07-2005, 04:00 PM
I'm a bit new with the Windows XP, and I saw the Photo Editor crap to see what would happen. I put a whole lot of random things like the Charcole and Chalk effect. I don't think I can add text using that. Waah. Anyway, I thought I would show it off. I know its suckish xD

Here's my edited Paine:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/rikkuness_angel/ffx2demo_paine.jpg

Here's my first edited Lulu:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/rikkuness_angel/FF1020luluedited1.jpg

And my second edited Lulu:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/rikkuness_angel/FF1020lulu.jpg

Please comment xD

Craig
10-07-2005, 04:36 PM
The second edited Lulu is much better than the first.

Azuriell
10-07-2005, 09:16 PM
The second one is pretty.
The first isn't paine anymore...
It's like a monster hidden in shadows. :3

Pouring Rain
10-07-2005, 10:08 PM
xD The Paine one...I used watercolor on that one. And the the first Lulu, I used both Chalk and Charcole effect. And on the second one I used the Charcole effect only. Trying to learn how to add color to stuffs xD If it will let me xDDDD It automaticly turned them to black and white xDDD

Tai-Ti
10-08-2005, 08:15 AM
certaintly different! When I got XP, i didn't get anything like that, I got movie maker but, thats a bonus :D (I love movie maker)

Pouring Rain
10-08-2005, 04:43 PM
OMG I have Movie Maker too! From Windows. Anyway, its really cool. Still can't find anything to help with color. It just automaticaly turns it to Black and White.

Traitorfish
10-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Yeah, movie maker is cool. Though, so far I made one crappy stick man movie, and a sort of mixture of battle scenes from various games (CoD, Total War, etc.) Nice pics, by the way.
Where is this photo editor, anyway?

Pouring Rain
10-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Lol. The only way I can find it is if I open up a picture file and then it pops up with the picture and then I click on New and/or Open. That's the only way I can find it xD

Rengori
10-09-2005, 08:39 PM
That "Paine"... it looks more like a monster on a rock holding a sword 8x bigger than itself.

assemblage
10-09-2005, 11:43 PM
i likie the piccys, woo Windows XP!!

oh, but as for finding the program, my compy came with Microsoft Picture It! 10, and that's what i use. yknow, it's under the Start menu and such...it's my favorite program. i actually used the chalk effect for my first siggy in here....but i'm not really known, so nobody remembers my first siggy :laughing: it was pretty awesome though.

oh, and by the way, i don't think there's a way to make a color charcoal. cuz yknow...charcoal's all black and stuff....mebbe there is a way, i dunno. if there is, i haven't found it.

yknow how you said you used chalk and charcoal on that first Lulu? i think it looks different depending on which effect you select first. results are always interesting :tongue:

Pouring Rain
10-10-2005, 08:29 PM
Paine does look scary xD

I used Chalk first, and I didn't like the effect, so I put Charcole on top of it xD Sad, aint it xD

assemblage
10-14-2005, 01:55 AM
nah, not sad, more like....creative. it's hard to get good results like that. those are really good ^_^

Pouring Rain
10-14-2005, 02:39 AM
Thanks ^_^ I make really good birthday cards! xD Still need a little help with Paint, though xD

Tifa's Real Lover(really
10-14-2005, 02:57 AM
youve out done yourself

Pouring Rain
10-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Thanks Vin xD