PDA

View Full Version : Christina Aguilera

Chris
10-07-2005, 11:40 PM
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/eb6kk5.jpg

Great voice I'll give her that, but the rest of her: trash. She's a whore and she knows (and loves it). Generally her songs are abominations, just listen to "Fighter" and "Genie in a Bottle (Genie in a Bottle wtf?), she can sing, yes, but its a shame that her music sucks so much. Her image is outrageously trashy, she keeps saying that with "Dirrty" she got out of her shell and her "true" self emerged; what the hell? So her true self is trash? My sis is crazy about her and went to her concert two years ago; she's a Christina fan girl. :(

Any thoughts on X-Tina?

:cry:

Rye
10-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Great voice is a definite understatement. She has to be one of the best singers I've ever heard. She's an amazing singer. She is trashy, and it certainly ruins her image and makes her lose respect, but I don't like her enough to see her in concert, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I don't like sluttiness, but I do kinda like how she doesn't really care what anyone thinks. :p

And I will risk being yelled to hell at, but I'm dumbfounded when people say she has a bad voice. I don't like Norah Jone's voice, but she definitely can sing. One may not LIKE Christina's voice, but she is definitely talented, on CD or live. That girl can sing. :)

The Voice Within, I'll Keep On Singing My Song, I Turn To You (I know, it's a cover, but still), Reflection, I'm Okay and Walk Away are great songs by her. The songs themselves are not that amazing, but her voice is so awesome. I also somewhat admire her for being the one pop star to even somewhat attempt to write her own lyrics as she does in a few songs. She's not great, but the fact that she even bothers is admirable, considering she's a pop princess.

So, :up: to Christina.

Chris
10-07-2005, 11:53 PM
Like you said, Christina has a lovely voice, a powerful voice. I just wished that she would sing songs ala-Céline Dion, power ballads like "Beautiful" and "The Voice Within". Her voice is perfect for powerhouse love ballads.

Destai
10-07-2005, 11:56 PM
um Chris, Genie in a bottle was back when she was a squeaky clean catholic school girl (not literally) but the point is that was before she got trashy.

Anyway I think shes got a brilliant unique voice and why should I care if shes trashy? She certainly doesnt. I like her songs too. Nothing wrong with them.

(Dirrty video=:<3: )

Chris
10-07-2005, 11:57 PM
You're a pig. PIG!

:(

Zeldy
10-07-2005, 11:57 PM
She is an amazing singer. 'Fighter' is still one of my favourite songs to this day.

Destai
10-08-2005, 12:08 AM
You're a 14 year old! 14 YEAR OLD!

:D

GooeyToast
10-08-2005, 12:42 AM
I think she's ugly, but that's just probably because of her slut factor.

She has a good voice, yes, her over-the-top image and stupid fashions make her seem like a total idiot.

DMKA
10-08-2005, 01:36 AM
Reflection was an awesome song. It was the same one Mulan sang. :)

Dreddz
10-16-2005, 12:39 AM
I liked Dirty, her other somes are ok.....

Luara
10-16-2005, 01:16 PM
http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/eb6kk5.jpg

Great voice I'll give her that, but the rest of her: trash. She's a whore and she knows (and loves it). Generally her songs are abominations, just listen to "Fighter" and "Genie in a Bottle (Genie in a Bottle wtf?), she can sing, yes, but its a shame that her music sucks so much. Her image is outrageously trashy, she keeps saying that with "Dirrty" she got out of her shell and her "true" self emerged; what the hell? So her true self is trash? My sis is crazy about her and went to her concert two years ago; she's a Christina fan girl. :(

Any thoughts on X-Tina?

:cry:
she sucks! :choc2:

Venom
10-16-2005, 02:17 PM
I dont like her voice,and the way she dressess makes me want to vomit:rolleyes2

Crushed Hope
10-16-2005, 09:36 PM
Her voice is effing powerful as hell, her dressing is perfectly fine with me, it doesn't make the music anyworse and it just adds another use to what she can do for some people >__________________>