PDA

View Full Version : Zones mysterious bowels & the truth about FFVIII

Destai
10-08-2005, 02:38 AM
If you can remember Edea summoning beasts to attack Rinoa you'll recall her magic made a distinct noise as it was coming into play. You'll also remember Rinoa making distinct noises on the space shuttle when she was posessed by Ultimecia. Now if you remember Zone on the train in timber you'll remember mysterious noises he blamed on his "bowels". pfft what a crap excuse. Im onto you Zone, or should I say....Ward!

When you've played FFVIII as much as I have you realise that both these noises are a reaction to the use of a distinct type of magic sorceresses use. Alpha-Secondary-Sorceress-Ward-Incognito-Pandora-Effect. A.S.S.W.I.P.E. for short. Not normal magic you use in battle but magic like summoning stone beasts to come alive and attack someone or to posess someone. I havent worked out what it all means but its becoming increasingly clear that Ward is working behind the scenes controlling Ultimecia, Zone, Rinoa, Headmasters Cid's estranged cousin and Edea all for achieving his own mysterious goals.
Feel free to contribute to the theory.

DMKA
10-08-2005, 02:49 AM
Same thread twice lol.

nik0tine
10-08-2005, 03:34 AM
Same thread twice lol.

G SpOtZ
10-08-2005, 03:51 AM
SWEET THEORY!

Christmas
10-08-2005, 06:05 AM
And he is the one controlling Ward:http://rpgoblivion.gamingsource.net/Animated%20gifs/FF%208/other/pupu%205.gif

Big D
10-08-2005, 07:10 AM
lol omg