PDA

View Full Version : Weird things that's happened to your characters

Monster Hunt
10-08-2005, 06:20 AM
Well I used to have a blue mage who never got status effects! He didn't have weapons or anything equipped on him! Say with the lamia attack "night" he'd get hit but he wouldn't go to sleep! Could you be nice enough to figure out what happened?

do you have anything like that that has happened to your characters so I could help you figure out it?

By the way please don't tell lies and please don't tell other people "LIAR!" or anything like that... it would just start an argument and that would be boring!!!

Skyblade
10-08-2005, 06:46 AM
Um, could it be that he had the Blue Mage support ability "Immunity"? It nullifies quite a few status effects...

Monster Hunt
10-08-2005, 09:36 AM
No he didn't...

icefire_phoenix
11-05-2005, 01:41 AM
i found out that Defense- is considered a status ailment

also, i refused to let Cid join my clan to see if he said anything. he didn't and i ended up with all of his starting equipment. the game says that its equipped to someone even though i dont have any of it.

Bowser
11-12-2005, 02:53 PM
One time, after I dropped the cartridge a few times, I started a new game. And in "Lizard Men?!?" I attacked with Marche, got a critical hit, and did 999 damage.

Lost Number
11-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Once in the famfrit battle, my gunner used Boltshot and it only did 3 damage but the battle ended as though I had beaten him. It was my first attack and famfrit had full hp.

Cruise Control
11-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Montblanc got knocked into lava by a critical hit in Roda.

By the way, can anyone answer a question:
If I got a yellow card for stealing (I forgot it wasn't allowed), and I nullify the steal law before the end of the engagement, does that negate the yellow card?

Lost Number
11-12-2005, 06:28 PM
No don't think so. I used black magic got a yellow card, nullified the law and still lost 6 HP.

Bowser
11-12-2005, 10:34 PM
I killed Montblanc in a Jagd :)

Lost Number
11-12-2005, 11:18 PM
Yeah then mission breifings are by Ezel.

Bowser
11-13-2005, 06:59 PM
That gives me an idea. I want to see what happens when Nono finds out his brother died in his first Jagd mission. :radred:

Slicksword45
12-04-2005, 01:42 AM
That gives me an idea. I want to see what happens when Nono finds out his brother died in his first Jagd mission. :radred:
Nono dose not apper. the pub guy will tell you the shop is open but Nono never appers

on the snowballfight i killed Mute by having everyone throw a snowball at him =p

that was a funny moment.

Elite Lord Sigma
12-04-2005, 02:03 AM
Nono dose not apper. the pub guy will tell you the shop is open but Nono never appers

on the snowballfight i killed Mute by having everyone throw a snowball at him =p

that was a funny moment.

I'm guilty of doing that myself.

I want to see what happens when Nono finds out his brother died in his first Jagd mission

Please tell us how that goes. :bigbiggri

Fireblade13
12-06-2005, 02:00 PM
A task that is loved by all! Snowball murder! Does he die or justget knocked out!