PDA

View Full Version : songs you HATE WITH A PASSION!

Tai-Ti
10-08-2005, 07:36 AM
haven't we all been in the situation, when you're with friends in the car, or at their place, then a song comes on, and your whole group of friends are like "Hell yeah! Love this song!" and you hate it? Its that song that's always on the radio, top of the charts and you hear it EVERYWHERE, and it SUX! Witch songs are like this with you? I know i hate:
Nelly - over and over
Kelly Clarkson - breakaway
Kisschasey - do do's and whoa oh's
I hear them all to often!!! :crying:

ThroneofDravaris
10-08-2005, 07:41 AM
...that song in which they say the word Banana, and then they spell it out...

Seriously, that goes on for about a minute!

Rinoa_Heartillly
10-08-2005, 07:54 AM
All and any song by Ashlee Simpson and Hilary Duff and Kelly Clarkson.
Britney Spears, "Lucky"
That song that was something, "breakfast at Tiffany's"
Wizzer, "Beverly Hills"
Gwen Steffani, "Halla back" (that song that ThroneofDravaris said, yeah it's an annoy song)
Also, corny happy songs.

kikimm
10-08-2005, 07:57 AM
This pretty much belongs in The Lounge.

To answer the question..."I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing", from Aerosmith. God I hate that song. I don't like ballads or nothin`.

Tai-Ti
10-08-2005, 08:10 AM
...that song in which they say the word Banana, and then they spell it out...

Seriously, that goes on for about a minute!
Gwen Stiffani (if thats how you spell it) - hollerback girl
I know! The whole B*A*N*A*N*A*S this is so random!

jrgen
10-08-2005, 10:14 AM
Why do people bother so much with music they don't like?

Alive-Cat
10-08-2005, 11:53 AM
All the new Green day stuff sucks.

Little Miss Awesome
10-08-2005, 12:18 PM
'A Little Less Conversation' by Elvis and er, JXL?
I used to love it, but I've heard it so much it's dead to me now :(
And 'Mr. Lonely' by Akon, it does my head in!!

Captain VooDoo
10-08-2005, 12:52 PM
I hate so many songs with a passion, but anything by green day and busted makes me want to back to living in a grave.

Slothy
10-08-2005, 01:17 PM
Turn on Much Music, or whatever the music video channel in the states and elsewhere is and you'll pretty much figure out what I don't like. Also, Country music. All of it. Country is a pague on the arts that should be cured through the most extreme and painful measures possible.

Zeldy
10-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Every pop, R n B, Club song
All the Nickelback and Kaiser Cheifs songs, Dude, i cant stand them

raskerino
10-08-2005, 01:32 PM
Practically everything (I only say that in case someday it changes) that has been played or will ever be played on 94.5 and music videos on MTV or MTV2.

Momiji
10-08-2005, 02:10 PM
Let's see...
I hate Rap, Hip-Hop, R&B, (don't call me racist for that, everyone does, but truth be told, my stepdad is black), Country, Contemporary Christian (Yes, I'm a Christian, but this stuff...sucks.) and those oldie songs when everyone sang in really high pitched voices.

The only thing I really listen to (and actually enjoy) is Rock (Van Halen, Guns 'n Roses, Collective Soul....and so on) and Alternative Rock (Green Day, MCR, etc.)

Shoeberto
10-08-2005, 04:39 PM
Everyone in my family, except me, listens to country in the car. I don't like country. This causes a conflict!

Also my mom really likes Toby Keith and listens to his CD while I'm trying to do homework. Somehow the pencil in my hand magically appears in my head and oh God there's blood everywhere. I can't turn this assignment in!

Rye
10-08-2005, 04:41 PM
Everyone in my family, except me, listens to country in the car. I don't like country. This causes a conflict!

Also my mom really likes Toby Keith and listens to his CD while I'm trying to do homework. Somehow the pencil in my hand magically appears in my head and oh God there's blood everywhere. I can't turn this assignment in!

xD Hsu wins at the internets.

Knowing my luck with EoFF lately, I'm not posting the songs I hate, because if I do everyone is going to be "AAAAH I R HAET U 4 UR OPINONZ!! UR MEAN!!!!" :p

Slothy
10-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Knowing my luck with EoFF lately, I'm not posting the songs I hate, because if I do everyone is going to be "AAAAH I R HAET U 4 UR OPINONZ!! UR MEAN!!!!" :p

Meh, go ahead and post your opinions. I doubt anyone would actually outright flame you for them. People may disagree, but as long as it's civil, there's nothing to worry about, and people don't usually take to kindly to people flaming others over their opinions.

Sephiroths Clone
10-08-2005, 05:09 PM
Anything by Mike Jones, Slim Thug, and Paul Wall. I hate them all with the biggest passion u cant even imagine.

Hawkeye
10-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Sppongbob Square Pants

Reine
10-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Anthing by Crazy Frog and Schappi (Is that spelt right?)

Also, the Rap, R&B, Hip Hop crap..

Country music sucks too...

Crazy4Tidus
10-08-2005, 07:45 PM
I hate every Rap song ever made...all...every one of them annoying pieces of crap...

Also any song by Ashley Simpson, Jessica Simpson, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, or another whining pop star needs to be burned.

GooeyToast
10-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Hollaback Gurl
Sk8r Boi
Complicated
Candy Shop
Doncha?
Achey Brakey Heart
American Idiot
Dirrty
That one long-ass Kanye West that's supposed to tell a story
That one Mariah Carrey song....no wait, they're all the same :p
Right Thur
Oops I Did It Again

Doomie
10-08-2005, 09:41 PM

omg, ur such a winer, all u do is wine. u like avril lavigne, eh? gawd, u have no taste in moosik!

Rye
10-08-2005, 09:44 PM

omg, ur such a winer, all u do is wine. u like avril lavigne, eh? gawd, u have no taste in moosik!

You're evil, Doomie. xDDDD

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-08-2005, 09:46 PM
Pretty much anything country or rap.

GooeyToast
10-08-2005, 09:49 PM

Yeah, that pretty much sums it all up.

Yamaneko
10-08-2005, 09:58 PM
One song makes me sad above all others, not because it's particularly terrible (although it does suck), but because it's catchy and very annoying and makes no freaking sense. That would be Phil Collins', "Sussudio". And the song has some of the best production I've ever heard! It really males me sad.

rubah
10-08-2005, 10:14 PM
any slow rock song.

such, as The Beatles - Oh Darling!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
10-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Anything Green Day

DMKA
10-08-2005, 10:40 PM
"Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk in side that trunk?
I'mma gonna get to drunk, get you love drunk off my hump,
MY hump, my hump, my hump my hump my hump, my lovely little lumps"

Ect.

Rye
10-08-2005, 10:46 PM
"Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk in side that trunk?
I'mma gonna get to drunk, get you love drunk off my hump,
MY hump, my hump, my hump my hump my hump, my lovely little lumps"

Ect.

And I used to like Black Eyed Peas too. That song is just too awful for words. :(

Venom
10-08-2005, 10:48 PM
anything by

kelly clarkson
hilary duff
ciara
jessica simpson
stryper
Green day
nirvana
lots of pop and rap

Chris
10-08-2005, 11:01 PM
Most rap, I can't stand it. >=[

Venom
10-08-2005, 11:04 PM
i more of a heavy metal guy

Cipher
10-08-2005, 11:19 PM
The only stuff I really listen to is 70's Soul, Alt. Rock and Game Music...but if someone plays something I like, I'll hook into it.

That being said, there's this song called "Banana Phone" that I effin' hate with a passion. Someone plays it, and I instantly want to kill small children.

Black Mage FF1
10-08-2005, 11:26 PM
As of right now, Wake Me Up When September Ends by Greenday. Every single time I turn on the radio this song is on like 3 different stations. It pisses me off. And its way to long.

Captain Maxx Power
10-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Anything by HIM and MCR boil the blood. Also a lot of Beyonce stuff aggrivates me "Crazy in Love" and "Independant Women" tend to make my gall bladder expand. I also don't like anything by the Scissor Sisters. I have to leave the room if "Flithy Gorgeous" is playing, I honestly feel sick listening to it.

Elite Lord Sigma
10-08-2005, 11:55 PM
I hate most rap and hip-hop music, there are only a few songs I like.
I also hate Hollaback Girl. The song makes absolutely no sense and is so random.
And I also hate most female pop singers. I wouldn't listen to most of their songs even if I were forced to. I'd throw the radio at the wall or out the window, depending on which would be more effective in the situation.

Venom
10-08-2005, 11:57 PM
As of right now, Wake Me Up When September Ends by Greenday. Every single time I turn on the radio this song is on like 3 different stations. It pisses me off. And its way to long.

i know what r u saying........coudnt they just play WASPs i f*** like a beast instead

Hawkeye
10-09-2005, 12:27 AM
This quote is particualr scary becuase I say the exact same thing. You wouldnt happen to be my long lost identical twin, would you? :confused:

Black Mage FF1
10-09-2005, 01:18 AM

i know what r u saying........coudnt they just play WASPs i f*** like a beast instead

*Has no Idea who they are*

But Its probably better then hearing a Greenday song for the 992923620962306923th time.

jrgen
10-09-2005, 02:21 AM
I'm sure that WASP has, in total, gotten more air time than Green Day.

I gots a latta moe info!!
10-09-2005, 02:25 AM
I like oldie's rock, classical, and ragtime(or anything else on the piano). the rest is just crap. (except maybe some country)

Rengori
10-09-2005, 02:31 AM
Any form of Rap Music

Jebus
10-09-2005, 03:06 AM
any slow rock song.

such, as The Beatles - Oh Darling!

Yeah, well you suck too. ;_;

Anything country or rap. I also despise southern rock.

Sweet Home Alabama is one of the few things, song or otherwise, that can still cause me great rage.

DMKA
10-09-2005, 03:35 AM
And I used to like Black Eyed Peas too. That song is just too awful for words. :(
Same here. :(

Slade
10-09-2005, 04:26 AM
R&B......the devil sent that himself. Wait, I dont think even the devil could create an evil that EVIL! So lets see.....i hate R&B, Hip Hop and anything the likes of that. Pop is irritating and techno is just the same *doof doof doof doof* over and over, its like a migrain! I havnt heard much country so i cant comment...

Rengori
10-09-2005, 04:31 AM
Anything country or rap.
Oh thanks, I forgot about country.

fire_of_avalon
10-09-2005, 05:49 AM
I HAET EVRTING

And wtf did southern rock ever do to Jebus? >:O!

DMKA
10-09-2005, 07:25 AM
I HAET EVRTING

And wtf did southern rock ever do to Jebus? >:O!
Be racist. And sound really bad.

Tai-Ti
10-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Same here. :(
you see, they used to be good, but then, they started to go more RnB pop rather than Hip-Hop.

Primus Inter Pares
10-09-2005, 08:48 AM
Rap does it for me.

Rini
10-09-2005, 02:23 PM
- Apocalyptica, Ville Valo, Lauri Ylönen - Bittersweet. It's like a full jar of honey and a keg of syrup is poured on me, plus Lauri's voice just pushes my "kill-lots-of-people-now" button. The Rasmus' songs are almost as hidious as this one. Also HIM is such "emo" crap that I can't stand it either.

- That Crazy Frog hit with the theme of Beverly Hills Cop -movie (or something) :( I just watched that movie a few days ago and can't listen to the theme without hearing those ding-dings >.< ARGH! Thank god for that page where you can smash the hell out of that incarnation of idiocy.

- Schnappi

- Most religious songs I've heard (although some old hymns that are sung in the church sound pretty when I don't listen to the lyrics)

- Most rap, hip hop and R'n'B. There are some good tracks, but mostly they all sound the same with their "niggaz" and "fellas" and "chicks" (shaking their behinds like there's no tomorrow and singing with an irritatingly high voice)... Female rappers are the worst.

- Green Day's American Idiot and right behind it come all of their other songs. They just sound so dull I could smash my head in the wall for that >.<

- Backstreet Boys & co.

I don't watch MTV anymore so nothing else comes to mind right now.

Captain Maxx Power
10-09-2005, 04:25 PM
- Apocalyptica, Ville Valo, Lauri Ylönen - Bittersweet. It's like a full jar of honey and a keg of syrup is poured on me, plus Lauri's voice just pushes my "kill-lots-of-people-now" button. The Rasmus' songs are almost as hidious as this one. Also HIM is such "emo" crap that I can't stand it either.

I love you.

Venom
10-09-2005, 10:52 PM
i hate all greenday songs for many reasons

1.No guitar solos
2.Billy joel armstrongs voice is like bad
3.They THINK they are punk
4.There WAAAAY over the hill
5.How the hell did they make it on 100 best hard rock artists

Tama2
10-09-2005, 11:07 PM
That Milkshake song by that one lady. um............

Dreddz
10-09-2005, 11:10 PM
Rock does it for me.

GooeyToast
10-09-2005, 11:17 PM
That Milkshake song by that one lady. um............

Ugggghh......:barf:

Venom
10-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Anything by sean paul

Dixie
10-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Anything Green DayYou have landed on my buddy list. Congrats.

I hate a whole lot of today's music.

GIMME THE 60'S!

Venom
10-09-2005, 11:25 PM
I like anything from 1965-1989

Flamethrower
10-09-2005, 11:30 PM
Everything Black Eyed Peas do is terrible. From "Where Is The Love?" to "Don't Phunck With My Heart", they have always sucked. I'm just glad that even BEP fans are realizing how terrible they are with their recent number.

Venom
10-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Fergies voice killed my cat

that is a reference to BEP sucking.

Silmaril
10-10-2005, 05:56 PM
ABBA - I do, I do, Ido

hate that song...

Epiphany
10-10-2005, 06:19 PM
This will probably get me lynched/stoned, or both.

Anything by Funeral For a Friend, anything by the Rasmus, anything by Linkin Park, etc. I think you can probably tell the style I hate more than anything.

cursed whiners.

Venom
10-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Why do linkin park go under heavy metal? they arent.........real metal is WASP and Slayer.........rap N metal just dont mix...........thats why i dont like any songs by linkin park either

Tama2
10-10-2005, 11:22 PM
lol WASP

Venom
10-10-2005, 11:36 PM
Whats wrong with W.A.S.P.?

Cipher
10-11-2005, 07:51 AM
Everything Black Eyed Peas do is terrible. From "Where Is The Love?" to "Don't Phunck With My Heart", they have always sucked. I'm just glad that even BEP fans are realizing how terrible they are with their recent number.

PLEASE tell me that you've heard the original "Where Is The Love" recording by Roberta Flack and Donnie Hathaway. As you might expect, the original is far better.

But yeah. Like I mentioned earlier, my playlist has pretty much nothing but black soul. Temptations, The O'Jays and the Spinners to name some of the better known groups...but I've got folks that my parents haven't even heard of.

Yes. This makes me an outcast in so many places. On the plus side though, Bachata also rocks my world. But Raggaeton makes my spleen rupture. And not in a good way.

ZuZu
10-11-2005, 08:03 AM
Have to say this even many of you don't know him...

All Antti Tuisku's songs... One of the Finland Idols competitor :mad:

Zell's Fists of Fury
10-12-2005, 05:02 AM
Wizzer, "Beverly Hills"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WIZZER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GhandiOwnsYou
10-14-2005, 02:48 AM
Milkshake
Whoever did that GOD awful rap song with the Crazy Train mix in it. (using Ozzys Ai-ee-Ai-ee for the hook? *smashes ears*)
and now, Pimpin all over the world. Just... that song must die.

And for a Classic... "cherish." that song make my ears bleed, more than anything ever recorded, in the history of the world.

Jinpachi Mishima
10-14-2005, 03:00 AM
Anyone in the UK will be aware of a certain, psychotic little frog that goes around on an invisible hover-motorbike saying, "D-ding, ding, ding, d-ding, daa, daa, daa..."

Worst. Song. Ever. I kill people when I hear that song. :radred:

eestlinc
10-14-2005, 03:07 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WIZZER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
xD that song does suck.

Calliope
10-14-2005, 03:24 AM
stupid new weezer being stupid.

Mr. Graves
10-14-2005, 04:44 AM
Everything Black Eyed Peas do is terrible.

I'm surprised you feel the same way. Every single song that I've had the displeasure of hearing from them has been nothing short of abominable. Ugh.

Rini
10-14-2005, 07:18 AM
Have to say this even many of you don't know him...

All Antti Tuisku's songs... One of the Finland Idols competitor :mad:
This makes me love you <3
I hate him too ^^;;;; *eyes twitch*
"hei hei mikä sulla ooooon kun oot levotooooon"
(luckily I haven't heard anything from the new album :D)

This will probably get me lynched/stoned, or both.

Anything by Funeral For a Friend, anything by the Rasmus, anything by Linkin Park, etc. I think you can probably tell the style I hate more than anything.

cursed whiners.
<3 Linkin park is GRHAAAAHHHHH!

SoLess1
10-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Pretty much all "popular" music sucks now-a-days. Ever since the industry became more focused on sex appeal rather than music the quality has steadily gone towards the....well you know where.

Also, the heavy reliance upon voice editing in the studio has made many of the rock bands terrible as well. For example, the Crossfade song "Cold" was pretty good on the radio, but hearing the acoustic version was like pulling teeth.

Personally I stick with techno/trance and classical. These people care(d) about their music. Sure there are many artists out there whom I have not included, but I don't have that time or dedication.

Swordicanus
10-15-2005, 12:06 PM
I hate anything like Mcfly or little girly looking tards like them:mad: