PDA

View Full Version : Confuzzled about Final Battle.....

Tai-Ti
10-08-2005, 08:02 AM
Ok, I don't wanna make a total fool outta myself, so I'm not going to say anything, except, witch is the final battle? Cause I think my friend has totaly screwed me.

dejavu
10-08-2005, 05:16 PM
Your not a fool but what do you mean? Ansem is the final boss.

I gots a latta moe info!!
10-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Ansem's easy. (when you're level 76) just use the strongest keyblade you have
never swich your charachters, either. they won't level up.

Kingdom Hearts Fanatic
10-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Of course you can never switch your characters, hence the fact there is NO way to do so when you're in the final world of the game.

GunbladeMaster
10-08-2005, 08:59 PM
the final battles wen u fight that merman version of ansem

I gots a latta moe info!!
10-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Of course you can never switch your characters, hence the fact there is NO way to do so when you're in the final world of the game.

the level-up part, like Tarzan, Peter Pan, Jack, ect.

Tai-Ti
10-09-2005, 08:27 AM
ahh, okies thanks. I'm pretty sure I knew the one against Ansem wa sthe final battle (That's where I'm up to) but my friend lead for me to believe otehr wise (he hadn't played in ages and did a horiffic job in describing the ifnal boss to me) ok, so now I no, brilliant. I just need to level up a bit more.

OmniOmega
10-10-2005, 02:24 AM
ok,
1. thats a lie whoever said your other characters dont level when you switch em out. Donald and goofy will always gain levels, and while your in the world with another character( lets say deep jungle) tarzan will still gain levels if hes not in your party

2. Click one of the buttons in my sig, and go to the strategy guide....actually..wait just follow this link here (http://www.freewebs.com/kingdom-hearts-obsessed/EndoftheWorldWalkthrough.htm)

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
10-25-2005, 12:59 AM
yupm Ansem the sick 3 form boss is the final boss.I hate it when he goes to 3rd form where he turns to a giant friggin ship.

Tai-Ti
10-25-2005, 09:37 AM
heh heh ^_^
i finished the game last weekend, and it was anoying, when you think youre done, and then, you're not!!! 0_o But after out beat him for the last time at the island, from then on it pretty easyer anyway, but I've never really been a fan of flying/underwater battles.