PDA

View Full Version : Star Ocean til the end of time (URGENT HELP)

sphinxgaara
10-08-2005, 02:19 PM
i need help i have completed the game but now im trying one the the bonus dungens maze of tributes. I have been going through it and i have just notice tht while im in battle the party are moving slowly and arent moving at there normal speed.

at first i thought it was an effect but it seems it isnt and now i cant seem to figure out how to get back two normal speed i trieds goin to congig checkes equipment and everything else but nothing happens.

ive checked by old saved just after completing the game and the battles are normal but on my current save its too slow

has anyone suffered woth this before if so can you help me overcome this cheers

kikimm
10-08-2005, 06:27 PM
This goes in Gen SE. :)

Sorry I can't help, as I haven't started the game yet.

I gots a latta moe info!!
10-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Ooh!! I know!! What's his face (when you defeat him) gives you a -50% speed bunny. sell it. it's no good. FYI: if you complete the maps in either world that you can (except that computer what-cha-ma-hoo-sits in the real world) there you can get 2 different bunnies that increase your speed! (NOTE: you can only have one of each bunny to have it's effect)

I know a lot more of Star Ocean and FF9 if you want any more information on them

Instead of double posting, please use the edit button instead. -kikimm

sphinxgaara
10-15-2005, 07:44 PM
cheers it was the bunny after all annoying item thanks

dont worry i know alot on ff9 but i might need your help again on star ocean im in the sphere 211 and trying to get to 210 to face lenneth