10-08-2005, 03:16 PM
ooooh... awesome 2 games in one plus FFVII crossovers :p

Chris
10-08-2005, 03:19 PM
I don't like fighting games. ><

Markus. D
10-08-2005, 03:22 PM
then play the adventure game.

its a very fun and slowly more diffucult dungeon crawler.

Shoeberto
10-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Square games go in the SE forum :)

Dreddz
10-08-2005, 07:58 PM
I luv the game, werent released in Uk, but My mate tommie ad a chipped ps back in the day and we played Ehgiez al day, the Adventure/Rpg part was better than the fighting IMO

DJZen
10-08-2005, 08:15 PM
ehRgeiz is a really dull fighting game. I was really disappointed that we got that piece of rubbish (which Square fans ate up like candy because of the FFVII cameos) instead of Tobal 2.

KoShiatar
10-08-2005, 08:36 PM
I know there is some sort of storyline mode, but I haven' been able to unedstrand how it works so far. Anyone help me?

redxiiii
10-08-2005, 08:53 PM
I enjoyed this game, I only played it on vacation because there was an arcade it just happend to have ehergiz and i was hooked on it(not because of the FF7 cameos either, I hadn't even heard of final fantasy when I played this) anyway, it was 8 at night and i was having a particulary good game and soon I had drawn a crowd of kids who were all watchin me, unfortunatley my 15 mins of fame were over when I was beaten by a weird lion or something. Least I got on the high score lol.

Slothy
10-08-2005, 09:11 PM
I was really disappointed that we got that piece of rubbish (which Square fans ate up like candy because of the FFVII cameos) instead of Tobal 2.

Not all Square fans ate it up. I was bored silly, and I agree, I would have rather had Tobal 2.

xtreme112
10-09-2005, 05:31 AM
That game wasnt that bad, but it was lacking in soundtrack, and at times it was a bit dull, But swinging around cloud's giant sword at people made it all worthwhile ^_^
And let's not forget how much fun Tifa and Sephiroth were
The other characters made in the game were also really good. Very original and creative
The system of special abilities were also really good too, very unique
But even better than the adventure mode was the mini-games!!! That racing game was a RIOT!!! my brothers and I never got over that game! and making sephiroth jump hurdles was fun too!
As for the adventure game i always had a lot of trouble with that game, probably because my copy of the game was corrupt, but also coz it was hard to get used to and very confusing

DJZen
10-09-2005, 10:10 PM
Yeah, Tobal no. 1 was actually a really good fighting game. It was simple, but addictive. You couldn't rack up disturbingly huge combos but that made the learning curve much less steep. Plus, it has an old man who does drunken kung fu. What more do you really need in a fighting game?

Vaprice
10-11-2005, 04:16 AM
omg I loved the game sephy was in it! and that person with the yoyo! BA badd arse!~

DJZen
10-11-2005, 06:16 AM
*falls over* X_X