PDA

View Full Version : Ozzy, Slash, Flea (CC)

abrojtm
10-08-2005, 06:31 PM
How come I can't enter the secret room in the Bend of Time in my New Game +?

G SpOtZ
10-08-2005, 06:36 PM
well where are you in the new game +?

abrojtm
10-09-2005, 04:51 PM
Getting Dragon Relics as Lynx.

G SpOtZ
10-09-2005, 04:54 PM
hmmmm.... is the bend of time even accessible at that time?

if not, then keep going through the game until it is accessible.

if it is accessible, talk to the lil blob guy at the end of time, you might have to talk to him a couple of times.
(btw, after you get janus by beating her in the Grand Slam, have janus talk to the blob guy and he'll give her her lvl 7 tech)

abrojtm
10-09-2005, 05:04 PM
The Bend of time has been accessible for a really long time. Almost all of the columns of light are up too. I already have What's up Doc as well. Still can't get into the door.

G SpOtZ
10-09-2005, 06:12 PM
wuhhh that's weird. especially if you already have wuts up doc because that means you already beat Janice in the Grand Slam. what monsters did you use for the third round??

all i know is that you can only fight them at a certain time of the game. try getting all the dragon relics first and do some stuff after that, then try again, that's all i can think of because i don't remeber having a problem with it.

EDIT: one more thing.... what does the blobby dude say to u when you talk to him?

abrojtm
10-11-2005, 01:33 AM
"This is the Bend of Time... Blah Blah something monsters you may have missed go fight them or something." I'm now playing as Serge and Terra Tower has risen and still no way to get in the room.

G SpOtZ
10-11-2005, 09:43 PM
that's really wierd.... you haven't beaten ozzy flea and slash in ur other games?