PDA

View Full Version : Knights and knightesses

Deadpool
10-09-2005, 01:59 PM
this is something that i started way back when. and i have recieved resignation notices from all the knights and knightesses of old......you know what i mean. so i thought i'd start it up once more.

COME AND JOIN THE KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND TABLE. PROTECT THOSE YOU LOVE AND KILL THOSE YOU HATE....

now, all this is going to be is something where some of the other users start up their own knightship program or whatever you want to call it. if you wish to join my table, send me a pm. this is real simple. it's like a kingdom. we will "fight" other knights from other "kingdoms." you don't really kill those you defeat, but you get bragging rights. and it also gives you something to put in your sig. you can protect someone if you wish, but that is not a requirement. pm me if you want to join my talbe. this is a contest so you have to convince me that you deserve to be a member of the Flame Kingdom......(we'll work on the name later.)

Happy hunting

Rainecloud
10-09-2005, 02:01 PM
I'm not joining unless that table is an extender.

Alive-Cat
10-09-2005, 02:01 PM
I yet again don't understand...But I'll say that I'm gonna do whatever this is anyway.

Venom
10-09-2005, 02:02 PM
I'll join, killing people i dont like is fun! hell i'd kill people i love all the same too!

Deadpool
10-09-2005, 02:06 PM
okay, first of all what do you mean by "an extender?"

second, i don't know what you don't understand about it. it's easy, pm me if you wish to join, in your pm you need to tell me why you think you should be one of my fellow knights and hope that i say yes......

guitar, pm me with the same thing. i won't take applications through the thread. the thread is going to be more of our talking grounds and our battle field. this is where we set up the boundaries or our kingdom and meet other kingdoms. that is if there ever will be others. you're more than welcome to start your own and recruit your own knights. but you must fight along side them. and the head knights of the two battling kingdoms will determine a winner on the number of posts, the age of the knight (how long he/she has been on the site) and who we think should win. but don't worry, if you lose, you will have the chance to challenge again. if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

Rainecloud
10-09-2005, 02:11 PM
okay, first of all what do you mean by "an extender?"

Example: Below you see a standard round table - one very similar to the one that the original Knights of the Round Table used. Funnily enough, the shape of the table is where the Knights got their famous name from.

http://3mpub.com/anao/images/round%20table%201.jpg

Below is an Extender - a fantastic design of table that transforms an ordinary, boring round table into a fantastic oval shape, which will then aid the users of the table in their effort to find more space for their nightly strip-poker and beer consuming fests.

http://www.winterthurgifts.com/images/pimages/H3780.jpg

Unfortunately, if this plan were to be implemented, you'd have to change your name to "The Knights of the Oval-Shaped Table", or "The Knights of the Once Round But Now Extended Table", both of which I like. Very much.

Deadpool
10-09-2005, 02:16 PM
although the table will have an extender and may be shaped oval......an oval is still based upon the round shape. no corners usually means round. but than again, it doesn't. it depends on how you look at it. but the only reason i'm using the Knights of the Round Table is the name is synonomous with power and fear. so i felt it was appropriate to use such a name. but than again, you don't have to join my kingdom, you can make your own, you are all more than welcome to do that. but let's not get this out of hand to where we have hundreds of kingdoms and no knights to defend these such kingdoms.

i forgot to tell you, there is a limit of twelve knights per kingdom. that's twelve including the head knight. there will be no kings since the admins are the kings........i'm not sucking up but i thuught i'd say that no one here will be a king. the admins are allowed to fight, i wasn't excluding them from anything. but they are exempt from fighting. they don't have to accept a challenge, where as the normal knights do.

Old Manus
10-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Lets make our own table - Eysoniatable!

That was good.

Deadpool
10-09-2005, 02:19 PM
like i said, that is your choice. it seems that you might have your own table going there old manus........but it's your choice if you want to follow through with it.

Rainecloud
10-09-2005, 02:25 PM
but the only reason i'm using the Knights of the Round Table is the name is synonomous with power and fear.

And my table is synonymous with being an extender that can hold up to and including 26 different varieties of dinosaur bone on it.

Deadpool
10-09-2005, 03:40 PM
well, start a kingdom. that's all i can say.

Psychotic
10-09-2005, 04:08 PM
Knights do not hate anyone. They fight in the name of chivalry, not vengeance. In short, you're all barbarians and I wish to play no part in your savage practices!

Loudez
10-09-2005, 04:14 PM
quiet you! lol

rubah
10-09-2005, 07:17 PM
What's a knightess?

I'm already a Knight, so I'll pass~

Old Manus
10-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Back in the days of knights, women were scum

Venom
10-09-2005, 10:27 PM
George bush still believes that. BA-ZING!!!

Deadpool
10-10-2005, 02:31 PM
well, it sounds like you guys are having alot of fun tearing this stuff apart. hmmmmm, oh well. have some fun

Nod
10-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Knights do not hate anyone. They fight in the name of chivalry, not vengeance. In short, you're all barbarians and I wish to play no part in your savage practices!

Did they, or is that just a myth? Knights used to fight where I told them too, back in the days when I was King. Hell yeah, thats reincarnation for you baby!

Loudez
10-10-2005, 02:54 PM
okay! who wants to feel my steel....damn my filthy brain!

Deadpool
10-10-2005, 02:54 PM
so, nod you like telling people what to do? if that's the case than make a kingdom, hire your own knights or put your kingly mouth to rest. just a suggestion. lol

Nod
10-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Ah, I merely jest. Alas, I am not kingly material. I would like to be a knight though. The Green Knight especially. When I have the inclinatation, I shall PM a kingly person to join their table!

Deadpool
10-10-2005, 03:43 PM
well, nod. you do know that you're more than welcome to make a kingdom of your own. you can still be a knight. you just have to declare you self knight of this table or of this kingdom and there you go

so does this mean that no one else wishes to participate in this? cuz if not than i don't see the point of going on

well, i guess this means that no one else is going to create anything or joing anything?

Leeza
10-30-2005, 06:24 PM
I guess that might be correct, Deadpool.

Deadpool
10-30-2005, 06:28 PM
okay, well. i guess someone should lock this up and throw away the key. stupid ideas shouldn't be allowed
lol

Leeza
10-30-2005, 06:29 PM
It's just a different crowd here, I guess. :cat:

GunbladeMaster
10-30-2005, 06:58 PM
A knight i wish to be
As my name says
I am only a master
But a master knight would be highly appreciated ^_^

Trumpet Thief
10-30-2005, 09:27 PM