PDA

View Full Version : Jackass-Dirty Sanchez-Viva la Bam

Destai
10-10-2005, 10:01 PM
I hate these shows. I actually feel stupider watching them. And theyre not funny either. I like dumb slapstick comedy as in scary movie 3 or something but these shows are just too stupid. I can imagine a GIANT american couple sitting in a hot sweaty trailer eating a super sized buvket of greasey chicken yelling :"HAHAHAH THAT ISt STOOOPID" *points@tv*

Any idea what Im rambling about?

GooeyToast
10-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Jackass is funny. Team Sanchez is not. Bam was for awhile.

Necronopticous
10-10-2005, 10:05 PM
I love CKY, Jackass, and Wild Boyz.

TheAbominatrix
10-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Some of what they do can be funny. The poop humor and the bodily harm things get old REAL fast (Steveo is a freaking idiot), but the stuff on the CKY videos (that's where that idiot Bam came from, along with Brandon Dicamillo, Rake Yohn, and some others) can be really hilarious. Their skits and some of their other stuff is really funny.

CKY's Skeletor vs. Beastman video almost made me wet my pants, and Jackass' kidnapping of Brad Pitt was great.

Necronopticous
10-10-2005, 10:06 PM
CKY's Skeletor vs. Beastman video almost made me wet my pantsSheer genius.

Destai
10-10-2005, 10:08 PM
and Jackass' kidnapping of Brad Pitt was great.Admittedly I laughed at that but I just rode that off to the group of friends being in the room at the time who were in tears laughing so hard. I have a thing for laughing in groups.

Venom
10-10-2005, 10:10 PM
The Andy Milonakis show is the show satan would watch if God didnt rip his ears off

Little Miss Awesome
10-10-2005, 10:15 PM
Jackass is great, Dirty Snachez is not. Viva La Bam is ok!

Venom
10-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Viva la bam is awesome im gonna get a tatoo of don vito on my shoulder

TheAbominatrix
10-10-2005, 10:18 PM
I cant stand Viva la Bam. I love Brandon and Bam's family, but Bam is such an egotistical spoiled jerk I cant watch the show for more than five minutes.

Venom
10-10-2005, 10:20 PM
I think Vito is king!!! bam deserves punishment for the injustice he has brung upon lord vito

Dreddz
10-10-2005, 10:41 PM
I dislike Jackass alot, Dirty Sanchez was funny IMO. They actually hurt themselves proper. Like ripping parts of there ear lobe off and taking a piss bong. Better entertainment than seeing a man getting a kick in the balls a billion times......

GooeyToast
10-10-2005, 10:44 PM
I dislike Jackass alot, Dirty Sanchez was funny IMO. They actually hurt themselves proper. Like ripping parts of there ear lobe off and taking a piss bong. Better entertainment than seeing a man getting a kick in the balls a billion times......

Jackass is WAY better. Sanchez pretty much copied off of them.

And Jackass is not always about being kicked in the balls. They had some very clever and hilarious pranks, as illustrated by the Jackass Movie.

Shoden
10-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Jackass is funny, Dirty Sanchez is just sick and crude.

I got stopped from watching jackass, because I was observing what they were doing.

Dreddz
10-10-2005, 10:57 PM

And Jackass is not always about being kicked in the balls. They had some very clever and hilarious pranks, as illustrated by the Jackass Movie.
Sanchez looked more painful, and more pain = more funny IMO...

Rye
10-10-2005, 10:58 PM
I hate Viva La Bam, but I love Wild Boyz. :)

Shoden
10-10-2005, 10:58 PM
Jackass actually made sense and was funny.

sanchez was crude and they did it for the hell of it.

GooeyToast
10-10-2005, 11:00 PM

Yeah, they hurt themselves.....and that's about it.

nik0tine
10-10-2005, 11:01 PM
I love jackass. Wild Boyz is okay and the rest of that crap I can just do without.

Venom
10-10-2005, 11:37 PM
I hate Viva La Bam, but I love Wild Boyz. :)

You odnt hate Vito though right? that would make me sad if you did :cry:

Tama2
10-11-2005, 01:36 AM
Bam is just a spoiled brat. Who can't resist the charm of jackass and wild boys. Steve-O is a hunk to the ladies. ;)

kikimm
10-11-2005, 01:37 AM
I can't stand Viva la Bam, I've never watched Dirty Sanchez, but I love Jackass. That show's always good for a laugh, in my opinion. Just talking about it makes me want to watch the movie again.

Although it has its bad points too. Steveo, being the main one. Hate him.

GooeyToast
10-11-2005, 01:50 AM
Chris Pontius is hilarious. :lol:

DK
10-11-2005, 01:52 AM
Jackass and Dirty Sanchez are totally different. Jackass is mainly random funny skits or stupid stuff like when Ryan Dunn tried to jump over the river on that crappy bike thats kinda painful. Dirty Sanchez is just a bunch of welsh men and a cockney hurting themselves. I like Sanchez better, simply because their accents when they're in pain totally kill me.

fire_of_avalon
10-11-2005, 02:43 AM
We can say Dirty Sanchez in here? Anyway, I've never seen it. I don't like Viva La Bam much, and Wild Boyz is just bizarre. I love love love Jackass, though. :D

Dreddz
10-11-2005, 05:09 PM

Yeah, they hurt themselves.....and that's about it.
So do jackass, but theres are too long. Jackass will make a long set up for something that will just push them over or sumin. Sanchez jump on needles and smack planks of wood over there head. Simple as....

Captain VooDoo
10-11-2005, 05:16 PM
I like Jackass, i hate dirty sanchez so much my head might explode and i love viva la bam, its so funny the way don vito jibbers then the subtitles are jiberish.

Spammerman
10-12-2005, 04:07 AM
i think their all funny.

Calliope
10-12-2005, 05:34 AM
The only one I've watched out of that lot is the infamous Jackass, which I think is (was?) supremely hilarious because violence is funny when it's not happening to me, or poor jededeach in darkest africa.

However, as far as practical jokes go, TRIGGER HAPPY TV is the bestest.

Oh, and if I ever happen to Meet Johnny Knoxville, I'll ask for his autograph and then kick him in the shins really hard and probably fall over laughing.

Del Murder
10-12-2005, 05:41 AM
I've seen Jackass once or twices but I've never heard of the other two. Sometimes it is funny, but when they go over the top it just gets kind of pathetic. I don't like that it doesn't really have any underlying meaning to it. I prefer that in my humor.

Calliope
10-12-2005, 05:57 AM
Pretentious bastard!

black orb
10-12-2005, 07:39 AM
>>> The first season of Jackass was the best and the most funny, then the show started to suck.
Dirty Sanchez and Viva la Bam are pretty pointless..

ZuZu
10-12-2005, 07:50 AM
I like to watch Jackass, others are just ok

dejavu
10-12-2005, 03:23 PM
I don't watch that show. I watch The Simpsons, Futurama, Dilbert, MXC, Mystery Science theter 3000, family guy, but I hate the show with the Meet wad and french fries. ( STUPID! )

Project G
10-12-2005, 05:36 PM
I hate these shows. I actually feel stupider watching them. And theyre not funny either. I like dumb slapstick comedy as in scary movie 3 or something but these shows are just too stupid. I can imagine a GIANT american couple sitting in a hot sweaty trailer eating a super sized buvket of greasey chicken yelling :"HAHAHAH THAT ISt STOOOPID" *points@tv*

Any idea what Im rambling about?

YOU ARE EVIL!!!! Dirty Sanchez rocks, it is the best show on MTV (Next to Pimp My Ride), Viva La Bam isnt as good as Jackass but still good