PDA

View Full Version : KU KU KU KU

Vanilla's vanilla
10-11-2005, 12:13 AM
I finall have my own limited edition just week after it was releashed, and love it!

by the way, no english sub for me, T_T

I decided to download Advent Children with english sub, but the problem is, i'm not very smart at computery stuff. I dont have Bitblah... can anyone give me simple download?

AND! How Kadaj end up as a leader????? He is the youngest than others.

Destai
10-11-2005, 12:16 AM
I finall have my own limited edition just week after it was releashed, and love it!

by the way, no english sub for me, T T

I decided to download Advent Children with english sub, but the problem is, i'm not very smart at computery stuff. I dont have Bitblah... can anyone give me simple download?

AND! How Kadaj end up as a leader????? He is the youngest than others.Chosen one crap as I understand it.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
10-11-2005, 12:19 AM
lol, so tru, plus he has a sword

Hawkeye
10-11-2005, 12:25 AM
If you have a bittorrent program, you can find one with ease. Spytorrent.com will have it for sure (the torrent, that is, not the program)

Vanilla's vanilla
10-11-2005, 12:30 AM
If you have a bittorrent program, you can find one with ease. Spytorrent.com will have it for sure (the torrent, that is, not the program)

I dont have bittorrent program.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
10-11-2005, 12:36 AM
then get shareaza, way better

kikimm
10-11-2005, 01:26 AM
No, just download bittorent. So simple. So wonderful. Just google it and click it and then boom you're happier than you've ever been in your entire life. :)

Monol
10-11-2005, 01:36 AM
I always assumed he was the leader based on some symbolic refrence in terms of sephiroth...(if that makes sense...if not...bear with me ill explain) like i always thought the three silver haired man (yazoo, loz, and kadaj) were all parts of sephiroth that appeared after he was "destroyed" at the end of FF7. Such as which each one of the characters represents some of sephiroths over all personality or character. Loz is the tough, physically active being showing sephiroths tough exterior but on the inside he is a big cry baby (who just wants his momma...awwh :D ) then you have kadaj which i guess represents sephiroths being as a leader or role model to everyone...he was young at the time when this happend (or should i say younger) when he was more controlled and took things more seriously (much as how kadaj acts when he is fighting) then yazoo (my fav. character :cool: ) in which we know so much about sephiroths character such as being tough, capable of being a leader, sensative towards his own being, yet he is very graceful much like yazoo and as much is an enigma in a way. Well thats just me rambling about my silly theorys...thats just what i think....dont mind me...just voicin my opinon ;)

finch666
10-11-2005, 09:00 PM
if your gona dl a torrent client do bitlord it is faster and much better i go ffac in 2 hrs with it and some of my mates got it in an hr