PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! BLONDE!!! :C )

dejavu
10-11-2005, 03:58 AM
It turns out that you get to be the mystery kid of KH2!!! You have to be in that dream again and you already have the keyblade. Sora must be retiring or something because he was holding the kingdom key.

Where did I find out about this? A pic at Sora's Domain website. ;)

Vaprice
10-11-2005, 04:13 AM
erm...I'm not sure how to respond to your post...other than...er..."er"

dejavu
10-11-2005, 04:15 AM
A.... Okay... How about an " I'm exited!".

StarlightAngel
10-11-2005, 04:41 AM
No, you play as Sora. BHK does have a keyblade, but just because he does doesn't automatically mean he's the main character. After all, Mickey and Riku have keyblades too, and THEY aren't the main characters.

...buuuuuut you might get to play as BHK at some point of the game ;)

Skyblade
10-11-2005, 05:08 AM
What she said.

Also, many of the previews show that scene you are speaking of. I believe it has been confirmed that the BHK will be playable, but Sora will still be the main protagonist of the story.

Of course, you could actually read the KH2 thread rather than create a new thread every time you hear something new...

dejavu
10-11-2005, 05:24 AM
There was a thread about this? No way! Ya, duh, I know Sora is the main charactor. Oh, and starlight is a she!

dejavu
10-11-2005, 05:41 AM
Wait, sorry I am double posting, but your saying that there is a place that is only for KH2 info? Then why would people do it here? :confused: :confused: :confused: I am tired of being treated like I'm stupid. What have I done to you?

Pheesh
10-11-2005, 08:48 AM
there is a thread called KINGDOM HEARTS 2 which skyblade is referring to. Post any small questions or pieces of info in that. We've covered the basics and built up and you obviously weren't here so it may mean that you have to re-read old posts. We're not trying to treat you like your stupid (i'm not atleast...skyblade? well, ask him.) but we have gone over most of this info and are well informed of it.

This is the main reason that our collective info is in the KINGDOM HEARTS 2 thread. If you read through that then i'm sure there'll be a discussion that can answer your question/statement. :)

also, edit/delete to avoid double posting.

Peace out and :rock:
EE

Skyblade
10-11-2005, 08:57 AM
there is a thread called KINGDOM HEARTS 2 which skyblade is referring to. Post any small questions or pieces of info in that. We've covered the basics and built up and you obviously weren't here so it may mean that you have to re-read old posts. We're not trying to treat you like your stupid (i'm not atleast...skyblade? well, ask him.) but we have gone over most of this info and are well informed of it.

This is the main reason that our collective info is in the KINGDOM HEARTS 2 thread. If you read through that then i'm sure there'll be a discussion that can answer your question/statement. :)

also, edit/delete to avoid double posting.

EE

In this case I wasn't trying to treat him like he was stupid, I was simply pointing out that creating 3 threads about miniscule details all relating to KH2 is unnecessary when we have a large thread completely dedicated to discussion on miniscule details about KH2.

Anyway, thank you, EE, because you made some nice points there (although this guy was here to see the KH2 thread developed...).

crashNUMBERS
10-11-2005, 12:51 PM
OMG!!! LATE!!

dejavu
10-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Oh! Now I get it! The thread called that. Now I see. Wouldn't it be closed soon by a cids knights? It is old, no?

crashNUMBERS
10-11-2005, 08:38 PM
Pfft, No!! Old is like 6 weeks...

Pheesh
10-12-2005, 01:49 PM
um, and how old is the sig service and what are you listening to threads?

Just because something is old it doesn't mean it'll get shut down. Our riddles thread (may it R.I.P.) was closed because it had to many pages. But even so, the thread in question isn't closed so if you could just stick to using that it'd be more helpfull.

EE

P.S. and skyblade, he would have been here to see the thread develop because it was made to discuss the bunch of information which people like him and others hadn't been here to see develop (no disrespect to newcomers). It was made as a kind of summary thread if you will.

DarknessFromAbove
10-12-2005, 01:59 PM
lol, this thread makes me laugh :D