PDA

View Full Version : Here's a shallow topic.

Dingo Jellybean
10-11-2005, 04:06 AM
Anyone a fan of mixed looks?

My personal favorites have always been Asian/Caucasian and African/Caucasian women. I mean when you see people like Ms. Triniti, Alicia Keys, Jaymee Ong, and Mya Harrison (google these names and see for yourself), it's like...wow.

I haven't made a shallow topic this year, so this is it.

Shlup
10-11-2005, 04:58 AM
I do feel terribly shallow for admitting it, but, yes, I do. @_@

But you could also think of it on a less shallow level, that the more we mix the less racism there will be in theory.

eestlinc
10-11-2005, 06:51 AM
half-asians can be gorgeous

Yamaneko
10-11-2005, 06:53 AM
Human. I'll take what I can get.

Hawkeye
10-11-2005, 06:53 AM
Something with spanish blood and I'm good

Casey
10-11-2005, 07:20 AM

I agree, Im gorgeous. :D Color blind when it comes to love, so I like everything.

Eve4eva
10-11-2005, 07:22 AM
hehe this topic makes me feel good cause im a mixed race! =P Half Scottish Half Jap :) But yeh.. remenber all human race are beautiful ;)

Miriel
10-11-2005, 07:41 AM
People who are mixed have a interesting way of turning out to be some of the prettiest people I've ever seen. Kristen Kreuk, Wentworth Miller, Halle Berry. Pretty, pretty, pretty.

I have a lot of friends who are mixed races and then all tend to be, well, pretty.

Old Manus
10-11-2005, 07:44 AM
But I'm not mixed and I am more handsome than anybody

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
10-11-2005, 07:56 AM
like Yamenako said, I take how I can get. jap, half jap, whatever. I am not a picky person, though I have yet to have a thing with a mexican girl, wonder why?

Primus Inter Pares
10-11-2005, 08:17 AM
Human. I'll take what I can get.
:cool: :love: :joey:

nik0tine
10-11-2005, 08:53 AM
Here's another shallow topic. (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71783)

Primus Inter Pares
10-11-2005, 09:23 AM
We know Yams would sleep with himself anyways...

Psychotic
10-11-2005, 10:08 AM
*thinks about Tiger Woods*

...no.

Primus Inter Pares
10-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Psy wants Tigers wood :cool:

Rye
10-11-2005, 11:20 AM
People who are mixed have a interesting way of turning out to be some of the prettiest people I've ever seen. Kristen Kreuk, Wentworth Miller, Halle Berry. Pretty, pretty, pretty.

Yeah. I'm a fan of mixed races too. :)

Loudez
10-11-2005, 11:24 AM
scottish, I moved to scotland for a year. I'm even part scottish. But, me and younger bro ended up in alot of fights with the locals, we seemed to win aswell :eek: We got chased one night, and I stuck my leg out behind me and one of them ran into it and got winded. We were surrounded so I grabbed one of them around the neck, told em to get lost or the kid gets it. I go a bit insane when I fight. Enough about my fun stories, I have asian blood in me aswell so I don't care what race someone is, if I like them, I like them. :) :D

DK
10-11-2005, 11:33 AM
I am a half caste, and let me tell you it's not all its cracked up to be. Having brownazn hair SUCKS.

escobert
10-11-2005, 12:31 PM
But I'm not mixed and I am more almost as handsome as than anybody Bert

udsuna
10-11-2005, 12:41 PM
Interestingly, mixed races also have other advantages. Resistance to diseases (genetic and foreign). Longer life expectancy. Higher average intelligence. Generally improved physical ability. Better survivability in surgery and childhood. Higher fertility rates. All kinds of nice little perks.

I personally consider it scientific proof that racism is stupid.

Eve4eva
10-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Interestingly, mixed races also have other advantages. Resistance to diseases (genetic and foreign). Longer life expectancy. Higher average intelligence. Generally improved physical ability. Better survivability in surgery and childhood. Higher fertility rates. All kinds of nice little perks.

I personally consider it scientific proof that racism is stupid.

Wow..if all that is true... then awesome* ^_^

DK
10-11-2005, 01:18 PM

o rly. Well then someone could have been kind enough to tell me about these perks because so far, there are none excapt having Bollywood hairstyles.

boris no no
10-11-2005, 01:55 PM
i'm of mixed race sept as they were both white i look....just white

half asian = :<3:

Sasquatch
10-11-2005, 02:16 PM

Amen to that.

nik0tine
10-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Well of course people on a Final Fantasy forum are going to think that half asians are hot. What else do you guys expect?

udsuna
10-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Touche, nik. Although I, personally, like african mixes. And (true) hispanic mixes. Not too terribly interested in asiatic combos.

bipper
10-11-2005, 02:28 PM
I think purebreads are over rated. I like my people to be mutts as well.

Bipper

Resha
10-11-2005, 02:58 PM
Half-Asians are gorgeous. I have tons of half-Asian friends; in Malaysia, some people are kind of degrading about them; but srsly, they're just jealous. My friends are so pretty, it's unbelievable. <3

Sasquatch
10-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Well of course people on a Final Fantasy forum are going to think that half asians are hot. What else do you guys expect?

Good point. But I think it's more of a coincidence, or something unrelated the the interest in the game, anyway. Hell, we should find an "Eyes On Asian Chicks" forum and ask 'em about Final Fantasy, just to test.

I'd like to join that forum, too.

Alive-Cat
10-11-2005, 04:18 PM
ALL women rule! :thumb:

Old Manus
10-11-2005, 04:56 PM
But I'm not mixed <s>and I am</s> but I would have been more almost as handsome as than anybody Bert if he didn't edit my post.</s>

Ohhh
10-11-2005, 05:01 PM
I agree, Im gorgeous. :D Color blind when it comes to love, so I like everything.
i thought that was i really nice comment :)

Captain VooDoo
10-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Vampire and finnish, the perfect mix.

Jess
10-11-2005, 05:27 PM
My boyfriend. :love: His mum is caucasian and his dad is South African I think, but I'm not sure. I've never met him. But my boyfriend is hawt. ;D

Jack
10-11-2005, 06:28 PM
I am of mixed looks (White and Black) but I don't look pretty.
But my girlfriend thinks differently (I hope).

Chris
10-11-2005, 06:44 PM
I'm partially Asian/ White/ Black =

http://:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/ei0fph.jpg

:D

tastetherainbow
10-11-2005, 08:26 PM

I have a lot of friends who are mixed races and then all tend to be, well, pretty.

im half-asian (yay).I looked up kristin kreuk and I didnt know she was half-asian.shes beautiful.

Eve4eva
10-11-2005, 08:29 PM

im half-asian (yay).I looked up kristin kreuk and I didnt know she was half-asian.shes beautiful.

I thought she was u can kinda tell.. and yes shes very pretty!

Peegee
10-11-2005, 08:34 PM
When all genes are mixed into all people there won't be racism.

As for the topic itself, what makes a person attractive rarely is explicitly based on race but some sort of association of qualities (which could be related to the race). And being an extremely superficial and shallow person, that's all I's needs.

KoShiatar
10-11-2005, 08:50 PM
Mixed genes = lovely.

Half-asian = drools (well, most of the times :P).

Really.

Ethéré
10-12-2005, 01:18 AM
I'm a product of colonial heritage...Blackfoot Indian and British. Mixing is nice, but preferring mixed...not so nice. Giving preference can be racism too...remember that mess called Orientalism? Yeah. Most Asian girls I know still second-guess the intensions of those interested in them... Attraction can't be helped though, I guess... (What a mess I've made of my post, this was supposed to be lighthearted.) But I digress...mixed people often are beautiful. ;)

GooeyToast
10-12-2005, 01:22 AM
I prefer half human, half predator

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/186500/186599xeGD_w.jpg

:love:

kikimm
10-12-2005, 01:33 AM
I don't think I have too much of a preference either way. Although my last boyfriend was half-asian, and even though we've been broken up, and I can't really stand him anymore....he's still really good looking. :D

But I still think British boys are the best. So maybe I do have a preference.

:cool:

fire_of_avalon
10-12-2005, 01:45 AM
Y'all know how to make a blue eyed white girl feel good xD

I've never asked anyone I've been attracted too their genaology, so I don't really know.

Yamaneko
10-12-2005, 01:47 AM
Even if everyone was mixed, we'd still find something to discriminate on. Probably shoe size.

Ethéré
10-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Even if everyone was mixed, we'd still find something to discriminate on. Probably shoe size.

true...and if everyone were mixed, it would only be temporary...mutations would seperate us again.

Winter Nights
10-12-2005, 02:32 AM
No real preference here.

Mr. Graves
10-12-2005, 04:27 AM
I'm just a fan of good looking woman.

udsuna
10-12-2005, 05:56 AM

true...and if everyone were mixed, it would only be temporary...mutations would seperate us again.

Not necessarily, because you'd have to create an environ where those mutations can't escape into the general populous.

Dingo Jellybean
10-12-2005, 06:42 AM
To be honest, in my experiences, I have not seen an ugly African/Caucasian women in my life.

I would put them above Asian/Caucasian in terms of attractiveness though. They are just so damn pretty.

Awrini
10-12-2005, 07:57 AM
Shallow topic by a shallow person.

Just kidding.

Though I do kinda prefer half-asians.

Laugh at face of Danger
10-12-2005, 08:05 AM
I have no preferences

Current boyfriend (Karl <3) is mixed, i don't know in what way but he has mixed skin, kinda, man i'm useless at describing things

Well, love is blind and i couldn't care less what colour he was

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
10-12-2005, 08:46 AM
Amerie she turned out great! african american/ korean
Kristin Kruek is a beaut too Dutch/chinese

all in all i dont mind its more about personality ya!? :D

DMKA
10-12-2005, 09:36 AM
Doberman and German Shepard for me.

Dingo Jellybean
10-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Amerie she turned out great! african american/ korean
Kristin Kruek is a beaut too Dutch/chinese

all in all i dont mind its more about personality ya!? :D

I do think Amerie looks good, but IMO she's one of the few Asian/African that looks good. But Nicole Lyn isn't too shabby herself.

But when people talk about half-Asian/half-Caucasian not being ugly, they should see Devon Aoki. Damn she's ugly...but hey, this is my superficial topic for the year!

Miriel
10-12-2005, 11:01 PM
Dude, Devon Aoki is a super model.

Dingo Jellybean
10-13-2005, 12:10 AM
Dude, Devon Aoki is a super model.

I don't know what's super about her. She's still ugly. Just because she's a model doesn't imply everyone thinks she's pretty.

Miriel
10-13-2005, 12:16 AM
I never said that everyone thinks she's pretty. And just because you say she's ugly doesn't make that true either. There are plenty of people out there who think she's pretty enough in order for her to have successful career in modeling.

Dingo Jellybean
10-13-2005, 01:22 AM
I never said that everyone thinks she's pretty. And just because you say she's ugly doesn't make that true either. There are plenty of people out there who think she's pretty enough in order for her to have successful career in modeling.

Yes, I believe she is ugly. Usually when people say someone is ugly does not imply that it's a fact. You made it seem that since she's a model that somehow my opinion of her looks is invalidated.

I know a lot of people think she's a worthy model, but I just think she has a bad combination of looks and I don't think her parents were pretty either (without seeing them). Her cheeks are just too puffy, she looks like a blowfish.

But she looks more like 75% Asian/25% Caucasian than half and half. I didn't know she was half-German until someone pointed it out to me. Of course I'm not saying she's "too Asian" that she's ugly. I mean Zhang Ziyi is a perfect example of 100% beauty from the east IMO. I just think that her looks are completely overated. I'd give her a 5, on a scale of 1-10, in terms of looks with 10 being the highest.