PDA

View Full Version : fahrenheit

Az Lionheart
10-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Has anyone her got/played fahrenheit/indigo profecy???

i havejust started it and am so far impressed it see like a much more detailed version of the Broken Sword serise

Captain Maxx Power
10-12-2005, 12:02 AM
Yeah I played the demo, and toyed with the idea of getting it, though I've got the feeling it'd be over in a manner of hours somehow, and I can't afford to buy games these days.

Levian
10-12-2005, 03:04 PM
It's got really nice graphics, and it starts out very good. I really did like this game a lot at the beginning. However, the game was a bit too easy, and the battles was a bit repetitive, so it quickly got boring . The game was way too short also. I finished it in three days. Also, the plot just got fricking weird at the end. I was all "eww no, wtf is up with that? that doesn't make sense at all" when Kristen and Lucas kissed and had sex a bit before the final boss

Old Manus
10-12-2005, 04:17 PM
The best thing to do is make your character really really depressed and then make them top themselves over a broken vending machine

Lindy
10-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Beat it, saw everything, every ending, every plot possibility.

Loved it, downloaded the Theory of a Deadman songs in it, then traded it in for Geist.

I like Geist a lot more.

Swordicanus
10-13-2005, 04:34 PM
And I remember the daaaaaaaay when you left for Santa Monica..you left me to remain with all your excuses for everything.........Theory of a deadman are cool....CHECK IT OUT