PDA

View Full Version : Temple of time + Odin (FF III)

KoShiatar
10-11-2005, 09:31 PM
So, first: I'm in the last room in the Temple of Time, the one with the waterfalls, but where do I go now? Nothing seems to be behind them and the doors are all locked...

Second question: how do I beat Odin? Someone in a village told me he locked himself under the sea because he "was afraid of his own power", but I can't get what it is. He uses no elemental attacks. Do I have to use Bolt3 like in FF IV?
Thank you !!

Magaso
10-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Yes, I think he is Still Weak to Lightning. In a Norse Myth, I think, Hemade fun of thor, and thor hit him with Thunder on his sword. Or something like that

Sefie1999AD
10-11-2005, 10:31 PM
You can use the Thief class or keys to unlock those doors in the Temple of Time. The main purpose is to get Noah's Flute, though. I can't remember whether it was behind a locked door or not. Odin is weak to Fire3 this time. He's hiding in the catacombs of Salonia, which you can access only with your submarine. The underwater entrance is south of Salonia.

KoShiatar
10-12-2005, 11:25 AM
I know, I already stumbled onto him and couldn't beat him, but thank you anyway. ^__^
Seems like my Master and my Dragoon will have to become a Black Mage and a Thief for a while.

Slam Dancin' Moogle
04-05-2006, 03:38 AM
It's called using a Thief. They're quite good actually. Nope, the phrase would be, "In FFIV, this time he's weak against Lightning." since FFIV Obviously came before FFIII. His Atom Edge is brutal, so try to kill him as fast as possible.

Crossblades
04-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Use a Mystic Knight(with 2 swords) and Master to beat Odin

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-05-2006, 08:46 PM
This thread is ridiculously old.