PDA

View Full Version : My Petition

The Spirit of Aeris
10-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Please sign it. It's to make all the FF's into Novels. i need as much signatures as possible before I send it off. http://forums.eyesonff.com

DJZen
10-12-2005, 03:28 AM
Fighter saw the high price tag on the silver armor and was saddened. The party then went out into the woods and began slaying beasts to collect gil from them so that Fighter could afford his covetted chest plate. The first beast they encountered was an arachnid, which can poison people. Because of the high cost of antidotes and the fact that White Mage had not yet learned Poisona, they decided fleeing would be a more practical option than only making 50 gil and risking getting poisoned. Unfortunately, Black Mage was the first to attempt running away, and only made it 5 steps before running into a tree. Escape seemed impossible. All seemed lost as the dreaded spider attacked, but luckily it attacked Thief whose evasion was high enough that the arachnid missed. Next it was White Mage's turn to attempt running away, and even though his luck wasn't as high as Thief's, he managed to escape. The party was safe... Or WERE they?

And who could forget this timeless classic?

As XsephirothX entered San d'Oria for the first time, he clenched his ears in pain at the wailing (and slightly off key) bagpipe music. He immediately shouted "(Teleport Holla) (need it?) 500 gil!", to which came the reply "OMG STFU n00b!!1". xSephirothx noticed that this reply came from a level 2 Tarutaru Warrior. He took this opportunity to inform the nearby adventurers that Taru WARs have "teh ghey", and proceeded to the auction house where he fumed about how much more expensive all the good spells were.

(a few chapters later)

XsephirothX had, at long last, put together a fine team consisting of Tatyana the THF, Luluslover the BLM, Mastakilla the WAR, Kloud420 the NIN, and DrLuv the MNK. Immediately they set out to level. Tatyana was, of course, designated the puller, but Kloud420 decided that he would make a better puller and immediately found an Incredibly Tough. He hit it once to get aggro and ran back to the party's camp where they were already trying to defeat a Tough Goblin Butcher. Mastakilla knew he had to draw hate away from the mages and proceeded to provoke, but nothing happened. A second later he announced "OMG NEED TO FIX MACRO BRB!" Shortly thereafter Luluslover decided to try to kill the IT with a powerful spell. "FIRE III BEEYOTCH!" he shouted, as the IT took about 3 points of damage and turned toward its attacker. The party was completely wiped out within a minute of this, and two of them leveled down as a result and could no longer use their armor. XsephirothX proclaimed to his linkshell members that his teammates were "f4gz".

The Spirit of Aeris
10-12-2005, 03:13 PM
:grr: What has tha got to do with my petition? And please sign it. I know you would want to be reading the FF's as novels. So why not? I'm so serious about this, my target is 1,000,000 signatures.

Christmas
10-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Novels? Actually I prefer comics over novel. But regardless, I will sign it.

ThroneofDravaris
10-12-2005, 03:41 PM
That isn’t really a petition, it’s a request...

There is no reason to turn the FF games into novels. No matter how many people you get to sign that (If you get past 200, I’ll be surprised) this won’t achieve anything.

Let’s give Square a break to focus on what’s really important: RELEASING FFXII!!!!

Light Mage
10-12-2005, 03:44 PM
Are you sure there aren't already FF novels over on fanfiction.net?

The Spirit of Aeris
10-12-2005, 03:51 PM
There aren't any proper novels, no. I hope to get at least 1,000, but my aim is to get 1,000,000. So you are saying that if 1,000,000 people sign it, it won't make a difference? Yeah right. The more people sign it, the more pressure it puts on them to do something about it. Loads of pettions have worked in the past, so I don't see why this one won't.

ThroneofDravaris
10-12-2005, 04:18 PM
You’re not going to get 1,000,000 signatures, especially if all you’re doing is posting links on FF forums…

Primus Inter Pares
10-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Let’s give Square a break to focus on what’s really important: RELEASING FFXII!!!!
Don't fool yourself Drone, FFXII is NEVER going to be released. :rolleyes2

eestlinc
10-12-2005, 05:17 PM
we don't allow threads avertising stupid stuff like online petitions. They're one step about chain emails.

Also, DJzen ftw.