PDA

View Full Version : AM I MISSING SOMETHING IN AC??

FFX_fanatiq
10-12-2005, 02:52 AM
http://ffwebnovel.t35.com/faq/Image16.jpg
This picture it was not in advent chidlren at least for me
is it supposto be?
im soooo confused
I saw the jap version with subtitles
supposibly "uncut"
I NEVER saw elena thats for sure

TheAbominatrix
10-12-2005, 02:56 AM
That scene is in the movie, at the end when the rain is removing the Geostigma. You must have missed it.

Russielloyd
10-12-2005, 04:35 AM
Yeah its in the movie. I do that with movies, i miss abit and watch it again and think hmmm didnt see that bit before. I kept thinking in some strange way, the more i watch a DVD, the more small clips like that will appear.

I know what your thinking...............how the hell do you do that kind of stuff on a DVD :D

Hugomand
10-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Yup, you missed something. Just saw the movie today, and that scene is in it.

Mittopotahis
10-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Yeah, its in there, right after Rufus drops Jenova's head out the window i think...

Christmas
10-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Yeah, its in there, right after Rufus drops Jenova's head out the window i think...

Not really, Kadaj fired an energy blast at Rufus and he jumped down as well taking his shotgun out and started firing. This is what happened. The scene mentioned in the first post should be:

That scene is in the movie, at the end when the rain is removing the Geostigma. You must have missed it.

Primus Inter Pares
10-15-2005, 05:49 AM
Yeah, the scene is there.

BackRoomKid
10-15-2005, 06:06 AM
her first appearance is when she saves rufus after falling off that building

then there's that second appearance

Neco Arc
10-15-2005, 11:31 AM
her photo is also shown when kadaj throws the IDs? on the ground when first confronting Rufus... the other photo i think is tseng but not so sure...only saw the movie in japanese (cant understand) and no subtitles.

Another thing. in the ending credits when you see cloud on his bike riding across the plains, i caught a glimpse of a herd of animals hopping/running/jumping in the scene before the pic of Aeris... I was wonderin if any one else saw that part and if it were chocobos.

Sepho
10-15-2005, 05:00 PM
Unless they're large, yellow spray-painted ostriches, I'd imagine they can only be chocobos.

Russielloyd
10-15-2005, 05:42 PM
I saw this and no there not chocbos or anything like that. Everything in that except Cloud and Aeris, is real scenery. They use the exact same footage of that without Cloud on the screen on the DVD extras.

mike without a hat
10-15-2005, 07:03 PM
I saw this and no there not chocbos or anything like that. Everything in that except Cloud and Aeris, is real scenery.

Well if those running things arent chocobos then what are they? Its way too blurry to see what they really are.

Edit: Omg when did the forum start doing this new editing thing instead of going into a new screen?

Russielloyd
10-15-2005, 07:58 PM
I slowed it down on that part, though i cant say what animal it is, it does look as if they are hopping.