PDA

View Full Version : your best friend?

Luara
10-12-2005, 06:07 PM
I have to admit but my best best friend is my dog... :( I dont have a 'real' friend, and I cant tell secrets to anyone... I cant trust them, :(
I am disappointed, its seems they dont know the word 'frindship'...
I have only one friend, but shes far from me now... and I love my dog, its so cute, and ... its really a friend... I cant explain.
how about you?!

Rye
10-12-2005, 06:13 PM
That's nothing to be ashamed of!

I don't have any really close IRL friends. I like them and all, and I hang out with them, but I really don't trust them like I trust my online friends.

Skarr
10-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Friends...are people you can trust,
Friends are people you tell about your secret crush!
Friends are really back stabbing mothalovers,
Yes....FRIENDS may come and go
But best friends last forever, or don't cha know!

Peace out...have a good one!! I'M OUT!!!

Luara
10-12-2005, 06:20 PM
Friends...are people you can trust,
Friends are people you tell about your secret crush!
Friends are really back stabbing mothalovers,
Yes....FRIENDS may come and go
But best friends last forever, or don't cha know!

Peace out...have a good one!! I'M OUT!!!I think you didnt perceived

Skarr
10-12-2005, 06:22 PM
I like good friends, people I know and trust. There aren't that many for me. But that's fine by me.

Luara
10-12-2005, 06:48 PM
itsnt fine by me, because I dont have any only one true, and the people close to me... it seems they dont know what it means to be a friend... >.<

Skarr
10-12-2005, 06:52 PM
I've only three. I haven't seen them in quite a while. But if we do spot each other, it probaly would start a scence. One of em is my cousin, we're petty close, the other is my boy who's really into scarface...a lot. The other was my best freind from i was in 3rd grade. Right now, i haven't spoken to a teenager or anyone near my age for two months. I'm content with it all though.

Zante
10-12-2005, 06:54 PM
I'm an antisocial person, so I never had many friends. But I take quality over quantity. :)

Reine
10-12-2005, 06:55 PM
yeah, my friend Zannith, i cant trust him with everything...however my online friends Elizabeth and Shane, i can tell them almost anything

Alive-Cat
10-12-2005, 06:56 PM
I have a load of friends and people I hang around with. I'd say they're all close, but I DEFINATELY don't have a best friend.

Nod
10-12-2005, 07:02 PM
I don't like using the term 'best friend'.

I have a couple of really close friends; I know I can talk to them about pretty much anything.

boris no no
10-12-2005, 07:11 PM
i have quite a few friends :D
i guess "best friend", someone you trust and tell everything is my boyfriend
other best friends are sarah :<3: and vicky, emma and andy at uni
and then these my online friends :)
so i guess i have many friends :D

Luara
10-12-2005, 07:35 PM
i have quite a few friends :D
i guess "best friend", someone you trust and tell everything is my boyfriend
other best friends are sarah :<3: and vicky, emma and andy at uni
and then these my online friends :)
so i guess i have many friends :D
you're lucky :)

Zeldy
10-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Im in a group of bestfriends and we tell each other practically everything. Im quite a private person so i keep somethings to myself x3
Jenny is like my twin, we have the exact same interests so we get along like magic :love:

Rainecloud
10-12-2005, 08:12 PM
My best Friend would have to be my Mother.

And yes, I'm being deadly serious.

Jess
10-12-2005, 08:21 PM
I have a fair amount of friends, but there are only about 5 of them that I could trust with anything personal, because I'm very critical about people that I trust.

CaZ!
10-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Friends are for frogs
but dogs are for life

Destai
10-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Theres alot of friends I can tell really important stuff to if I need to get something of my chest. I just usually dont tell them anyway.

Laugh at face of Danger
10-12-2005, 08:33 PM
I ahve a small select group of close friends i can tell everything and i know it won't leak out, mainly i keep myself to myself though. My diary keeps my secrets best of all though, it's encrypted on my computer and password locked so...people have to know me very well to know my password and encryptions

lol, ah I overreacted

Little Miss Awesome
10-12-2005, 08:35 PM
I have about six people I consider my best friends, I don't know how I'd cope withou them. I don't think theres any problem with having animals as friends but it must be hard if you ever need advice, but then again I supose you can get stuff like that off the internet.

tastetherainbow
10-12-2005, 08:36 PM
I dont have a best friend,or at least not anymore.

Necronopticous
10-12-2005, 08:45 PM
My best friend is a guy named Mike.

Miriel
10-12-2005, 09:33 PM
I have six best friends, and they are the loves of my life.

GooeyToast
10-12-2005, 10:01 PM
The life of a Lt is a lonely one.....freinds are not an option.

CaZ!
10-12-2005, 10:07 PM
I have a few people i would consider my best friends and i probs couldn't cope withput them but my no.1 best friend is our own little miss awesome shes been there for me through some tough times and sheis the nicest and most compassionate friend you could ever ask for (except when shes angry :D )

NightShadow
10-12-2005, 10:50 PM
I have to admit but my best best friend is my dog... :( I dont have a 'real' friend, and I cant tell secrets to anyone... I cant trust them, :(
I have only one friend, but shes far from me now... and I love my dog, its so cute, and ... its really a friend... I cant explain.
how about you?!

Haven't you heard of homedogs? There your homies and their dogs.So I guess that's ok. :D .You just have to find someone who shares the same interests as you.Or if not.Then lie and say you like most of the things they do. < that last sentence really does work XD.

Kamiko
10-12-2005, 11:02 PM
I have lots I'm just a bit reclusive.

Trumpet Thief
10-12-2005, 11:06 PM
I don't have any really close IRL friends. I like them and all, and I hang out with them, but I really don't trust them like I trust my online friends.

Albedo: *laughs maniacally* We're actually the complete opposite.

chaos: It's fun to hang out with online friends, and many of them are very close to us. But, I trust my real friends more, as I can actually see them face to face. :D

Sweet Beloved
10-12-2005, 11:10 PM
I have a lot of best friends. But my best friend is, believe it or not, my cousin. I tell her everything. We do fight like animals, but overall, we act like total sisters.

Luara
10-12-2005, 11:14 PM
how about you?!

Haven't you heard of homedogs? There your homies and their dogs.So I guess that's ok. :D .You just have to find someone who shares the same interests as you.Or if not.Then lie and say you like most of the things they do. < that last sentence really does work XD.
oh, I like to be myself, : (

kikimm
10-13-2005, 12:11 AM
I don't like using the term 'best friend'.

I have a couple of really close friends; I know I can talk to them about pretty much anything.

I agree with this. I haven't had a best friend in ages, and I don't really want one anymore. I've got about 2 or 3 friends IRL life that I'd tell pretty much anything. I don't know about online, though. Haven't that about that. Hmm.

Kirobaito
10-13-2005, 12:14 AM
My two best friends are Jeff and Ross, and I don't keep very many other close friends besides them. There are a lot of things I don't tell people online, because I like it better.

Peanut is also my best friend but in a different way.

Doomie
10-13-2005, 12:18 AM
Am I the only one who laughed when they read:

its seems they dont know the word 'frindship'...

xD

I have very few CLOSE friends. I don't tell anyone anything anyway, making best friends pretty useless. But people always seem to confide in me.

nik0tine
10-13-2005, 12:20 AM
My best friend is a guy named Mike.

Reles
10-13-2005, 12:51 AM
My best friend is James! I don't really have a lot of close friends, but most of my friends I hang out with just to have company around, we really don't talk about our secrets that much, it's just laughing and acting stupid. I usually hang out with Ashley a lot and her best friend Amanda, I just kinda tag-along. O.O But I have a lot of friends I guess, just none of them are as close as James and I are. Allison's a friend I still keep in a weekly contact with, whom I've been friends with since middle school, same with Cindy. Eh and Kelsey was my best friend from 2nd grade to 9th grade, but she switched schools on me, I see her maybe 3 times a year, kinda sad. :( But I consider them all to be very special to me. :) I dont know Ashley and Amanda that well, but they cure me of my loneliness. :greenie: Oh don't forget Kayla! ^.^ She's very important too, I might be a bridesmaid at her wedding. :D

Oh and my online friends are awesome too!

Rengori
10-13-2005, 01:02 AM
My best friend is a guy named Mike Kevin.

FF freak
10-13-2005, 01:12 AM
Tay,he's a guy I play chess with. I tell him alot. My dog is also my best friend.

Marshall Banana
10-13-2005, 01:19 AM
There are three people I would call my best friends. One I've been friends with since I was 9 and still am close to. The other two have moved away...one on each coast.

Vyk
10-13-2005, 01:42 AM
I know how you feel. My dog is all I have most of the time too. Nobody in the offline world I feel all that close to. Friendship unfortunately has to be a very loose term for me, or nobody would qualify. As most people consider friends... I don't have any of those. They're acquaintances. Even online, where I used to feel more free and open. I used to have tons of online friends. Now it's just... people. People I care about, and would try to help out and listen to and advise and stuff. But that's me being their friend. If they want me to. They may not :/ Lots of people seemed to be that way. So I have a hard time treating others that way. I worry maybe I confide too much. If it's too serious or something. I don't want people losing interest. I'm kinda desperate for friends. But I try not to let on to that and just... small talk, and be there for them... Which I know is boring. But at least they'd have a reason to take off on me instead of dropping out when I've gotten used to needing them :/ I miss having friends... I love my dog...

Lynx
10-13-2005, 03:25 AM
i dont have anyone i call my best friend anymore. my dog use to be my best friend then he died :( so then me and this one girl became bestfriends. i fell for her and she broke my heart. then had a new best friend i fell for that girl too and now cause of her boyfriend she wont talk to me anymore.

loza
10-13-2005, 10:55 AM
how about you?!

it's good to have a BF but u should only have 1 if u can trust them :)
as u can see in my sig mine goes 2 dis fourm
and u can't say that your dog ISN'T a REAL friend

Samuraid
10-13-2005, 11:07 AM
I have some good friends and some good acquaintances. I would probably confide in 3 or 4 of my friends as I trust them the most.

KoShiatar
10-13-2005, 11:10 AM
I don't really have a so-called "best friend".
I have a pair of good friends but if I called them my best friend they would probably disagree about the other way around (considering me their best friend).
I was thinking about it just last night and I realized how some things that I would have once considered bad betrayals don't really even hurt me anymore.
That's because I lowered a lot my expectations from them and I learnt not counting on them too much, but doing things on my own and getting myself something to do while I am alone.
On the other hand, I realize there are people who actually care for me. But I'm bitter because of what happaned in the past and I can't help but keep on asking myself just how long will they last...

loza
10-13-2005, 11:14 AM
I don't really have a so-called "best friend".
I have a pair of good friends but if I called them my best friend they would probably disagree about the other way around (considering me their best friend).
I was thinking about it just last night and I realized how some things that I would have once considered bad betrayals don't really even hurt me anymore.
That's because I lowered a lot my expectations from them and I learnt not counting on them too much, but doing things on my own and getting myself something to do while I am alone.
On the other hand, I realize there are people who actually care for me. But I'm bitter because of what happaned in the past and I can't help but keep on asking myself just how long will they last...

that happened 2 me but 1 of my friends asumed that i told her she was my BEST 1 when she wasn't :mad: (bi*ch!)

Luara
10-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Am I the only one who laughed when they read:

xD

I have very few CLOSE friends. I don't tell anyone anything anyway, making best friends pretty useless. But people always seem to confide in me.
friEndship... its okay now? lol its the speeeddd... :/

Alive-Cat
10-13-2005, 04:17 PM
I've got a problem with trusting people, which is probably why I don't have a best friend, but my dogs definately are:up:

Loudez
10-13-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm not bothered. Friends come and go, i know! but family lasts for ever. Even if they piss you off, especially dads who you just want to ki... I thought makeing friends was hard, but then my mum told me I seem to have a friend everywhere I go. So i guess I find it easy to make friends. I choose not to tell my friends anything secret, you can't trust anyone these days.

Shlup
10-13-2005, 09:25 PM
I'm getting married to my best friend. <(^_^<) <(^_^)> (>^_^)>

I also have an Ashley and a Brandy, the former of which I have been friends with for... 11 years? The latter I've been friends with all 22 years of my life.

Yamaneko
10-13-2005, 09:38 PM
I don't have any friends. I'm going to go listen to some Linkin Park now.

Chris
10-13-2005, 09:39 PM
I don't have a "best" friend.

Sweet Beloved
10-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Would you like one?

Chris
10-13-2005, 09:50 PM
Would you like one?
No.

Well, since you asked. *NEW FRIEND*

Sweet Beloved
10-13-2005, 09:51 PM
Oooh!!! Coolness. I'd love to be your friend.

Destai
10-13-2005, 09:55 PM
its seems they dont know the word 'frindship'...xD

Chris
10-13-2005, 09:57 PM
You should be quiet EMO boy.

Sweet Beloved
10-13-2005, 09:58 PM
I don't think it's what he meant.

Destai
10-13-2005, 09:58 PM
You should be quiet EMO boy.
OMFG *shoots U*:mad2:

Chris
10-13-2005, 09:59 PM
:cry:

Sweet Beloved
10-13-2005, 10:02 PM
Geeze.

Luara
10-13-2005, 10:25 PM
OMFG *shoots U*:mad2:
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: maybe in your thread, in my thread nobody shoots no one!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: Grrrr... and its "FRIENDSHIP" grrr... grrrrrrrrr!!! (lol)

Destai
10-13-2005, 10:26 PM
:cry: yes mam

Luara
10-13-2005, 10:35 PM
:love: :love: :love:

fire_of_avalon
10-14-2005, 03:50 AM
I have a lot of people that are quite close to me now. The closest would be Matt, my sister and my father.

Spammerman
10-14-2005, 03:52 AM
crash,kikimm, and some people from school.

rubah
10-14-2005, 04:09 AM
Megan (#3 for reference) is my best friend by far.

She's one of the few of the people that I hang out with at school who has actually stayed the night at my house; she's in several (four) of my classes; she's funny and we can confide in one another. If we get mad at each other, it doesn't last *terribly* long. Some how we managed to survive a month living in the same apartment this summer.

lately, strangely, I haven't had much of a *best* friend on irc:O which is unusual.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-14-2005, 04:14 AM
I do not have best friends...Just many acquaintances, some friends, and some close friends. Out of the world of ones and zeros, my closet friend lives kinda far away, and I do not get to talk to her often. It kinda sucks. Though at EoFF I have met pretty nice asortment of people, and became close with some too.

Lilly
10-15-2005, 12:33 AM
My best friends are my parents, cousins, my seven best friends at school, my msn/yahoo/online friends, andddd of course, my doggy!!! ^_^

Loony BoB
10-15-2005, 11:22 PM
I would have to say that over the past year, Dan, aka Kyono, has to be my best friend. Other people that come to mind more for the longer term than recent times (well, for most of them, anyway) are Kath, Sus, Tiff, Ally. For the short term, foa and Rye.

But both long and short term, Dan is my closest friend.

Armisael
10-17-2005, 08:31 AM
I have a lot of friends, but i consider only one of them as my best friend.. Not that i don't trust the others, but you know the best is the best! ^_^

ZuZu
10-17-2005, 11:06 AM
I do have the best friend ever. We can talk about everything and we listen others problems etc. It's really sad when she moved to other city far away. :( But she still is best ever. :<3: Long phone calls :D

I have many good friends too but no other like her. :cool:

Jelena
10-19-2005, 05:51 PM
I have a whole bunch of good friends, but for me there is no as good friend as my diary, or eventually, my cigarets.

Rikku*
10-20-2005, 04:50 AM
I don't have a best friend

Casey
10-20-2005, 04:52 AM
True friends are hard to find, I am not sure!

repo man
10-20-2005, 04:54 AM
The repo man's life is a lonely one to be sure.

Quina
10-20-2005, 04:55 AM
My best friend doesn't exist.

eestlinc
10-20-2005, 04:56 AM
I am my own best friend.

Kittay
10-20-2005, 07:40 PM
What a coincidence, I've been thinking a lot about friends recently.

I've been disappointed because, while I have some great friends, I don't have a best friend, nor do I have a social group. I have 3 really really close friends, but they all don't get along, so I hang out with them individually. But I can tell them anything, maybe I'm too trusting though.

I'm also very close with my mother, my sister, and my pets. Yeah laugh all you want.

kratos_GoS
10-21-2005, 03:15 AM
ahhh best friends you just cant bye them, can you?