PDA

View Full Version : How will you die?

Fire_Emblem776
10-12-2005, 10:00 PM
Take this quiz and post your answer.

http://www.thedeathpsychic.com

"While crossing what is typically a very quiet street, you're struck by a speeding motorist and are killed instantly. " :eek:

CaZ!
10-12-2005, 10:09 PM
0n a rollercoaster whoopee

Luara
10-12-2005, 10:15 PM
in the hotel pool .... behh..

Laugh at face of Danger
10-12-2005, 10:17 PM
You are involved in a car accident while failing to wear your seatbelt. You are thrown through the windshield, and your lifeless body is splattered onto the street.

that's not funny, that's how my cousin died when she was my age

Captain Maxx Power
10-12-2005, 10:21 PM
You develop an extreme case of intestinal worms after eating at a "new" sushi restaurant. Your body is unable to fight off the infection, and you die from abdominal rupture.

So all I gotta do to avoid death is not go to sushi restaurants. Easy peasy.

Luara
10-12-2005, 10:21 PM
You are involved in a car accident while failing to wear your seatbelt. You are thrown through the windshield, and your lifeless body is splattered onto the street.

:(

Laugh at face of Danger
10-12-2005, 10:22 PM

and i'm not even kidding like i normally am

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
10-12-2005, 10:24 PM
"In a hardware store somone attacks you with an axe dismembering your body"

This is wierd

Jhei
10-12-2005, 10:24 PM
It said for me:

(My real name: Juan Miguel)
"You die from complications of a ruptured appendix."

(User name: Jhei)
"You are attacked violently by a crazed man with an ice skate. Your throat is slit, and you die from rapid blood loss."

Luara
10-12-2005, 10:26 PM

I didnt think that you ware kidding, and if you was... that didnt was very nice

Laugh at face of Danger
10-12-2005, 10:32 PM

i dont kid about death

Luara
10-12-2005, 10:34 PM

i dont kid about death
thats good, some serious things in here

Destai
10-12-2005, 10:35 PM
While sunbathing in your yard, a commercial airliner accidentally unloads its waste tank. You are impaled by several spears of frozen urine which fall from 30,000 feet above you. WHAT

Slade
10-13-2005, 03:28 AM
"A large icicle falls from above your head, impaling you."

Crap *cancels ticket to Antarctica*

KH-Cloudy
10-13-2005, 03:33 AM
A doctor reuses a dirty needle during your visit, and you contract Hepatitis C. You die from complications of liver failure.
my uncle had liver failure...

Elite Lord Sigma
10-13-2005, 04:37 AM
For my full (first, middle, and last) name (Connor Cillian Duffy), it said I would die of a ruptured spleen.
For my first and last name, it said I would get bitten while tormenting a sickly looking squirrel. I would die of rabies days later.
For my first and middle name, it said I would I would get kicked by an angry fan while standing on the bleachers to my death. Dammit! *cancels trip to Fenway Park*
For my middle and last name, it said I would get mauled to death by a rabid pitbull.
For my first name, it said I would fall over a guard rail into a taffy puller in a candy factory while on a group tour. My legs, head, and torso would get ripped into three sections. Drat! *cancels trip to Cadbury's*
For my middle name, it said I would get beaten to death by a disgruntled teammate with a bar of soap stuffed into a sock. Guess I won't be playing any games anytime soon...
For my last name, it said while having fun with fireworks, an M-80 would blow up in my hand. I would die of massive blood loss. Guess I shouldn't be a person doing a Fourth of July display when I'm older...
For my user name here, it said I would die the exact same way I would for my first and middle name.
For my RS name (Lord Omicron), it said as an unfortunate target of a serial killer, I would be thrown into a vat of sulfuric acid. My body would be turned into a thick sludge...WTF!!

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-13-2005, 04:40 AM
"Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by hanging yourself." Aren't I lucky...

crashNUMBERS
10-13-2005, 04:41 AM
By dying :rolleyes2

Optium
10-13-2005, 04:44 AM
You guys are lucky as HELL. (except you Destai)

You become trapped in an outhouse and die from hours of noxious fume inhalation.

Goddamnit.

.opt

Dixie
10-13-2005, 04:47 AM
How will you die?

By people taunting me and mentaly beating me. Then I'll commit suicide.

Oh don't give me that look! I'm entitled to say whatever. Freedom of speech!

STOP STARING! *Hides in a corner*

(KIDDING)

^ That was my say....

Took the quiz....I'll be killed by a sniper

Elite Lord Sigma
10-13-2005, 05:09 AM
By people taunting me and mentaly beating me. Then I'll commit suicide.

Oh don't give me that look! I'm entitled to say whatever. Freedom of speech!

STOP STARING! *Hides in a corner*

(KIDDING)

^ That was my say....

Took the quiz....I'll be killed by a sniper

Better go buy a full suit of bulletproof armor then...my god you're lucky compared to some other people.

I put in my RS user name(Sigmabeta8)...it said I'll be beaten to death by a group of thugs in a dark alley...how ORIGINAL!!!

DMKA
10-13-2005, 05:17 AM
Things like this are stupid and pointless. Yes I realize it's the internet but still.

loza
10-13-2005, 07:30 AM
While in a hardware store, a strange man picks up an axe and attacks you with it, dismembering your body.

*shudders*

then when i put my user name

An ex-friend beats you to death with a full gallon of paint.

i hope the paint is purple lol

Eve4eva
10-13-2005, 07:34 AM
'You put an excessive amount of lighter fluid onto a charcoal grill. Upon lighting the grill, you are engulfed in flames and are burned alive. '.....eurgh man.. i actually recently broke my oven and there was flames coming out of the grill how wierd is that?? Heh.. i was just trying to bake some cheese toasties >_<

Samuraid
10-13-2005, 07:36 AM
I shall die they way God intends...the specifics of which I know not.

loza
10-13-2005, 07:52 AM
i put in my 18 year old brother and it said he whould die from years of heavy drinking

and he drinks!

also i'm never going to the gardening shop wiht my mum eva again!!!!

DRFTerX
10-13-2005, 09:31 AM
lets see... ah, i'II go out with my head held high, guns blazing in every direction with the cops hot on my tail... laughing all the way to my death.

boris no no
10-13-2005, 09:39 AM
real name
While having fun with fireworks, an M-80 blows up in your hand. You die from massive blood loss.
hahahahahaha awesome i'm having a bonfire party in a few weeks! with fireworks, whats a M-80?
user name
the same
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

loza
10-13-2005, 10:49 AM
i WANT to die in the mosh pit of a Green Day consert :D

KoShiatar
10-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Uh. It said I'll hang myself from depression.

Not really funny since I've actually had depression..¬.¬

Primus Inter Pares
10-13-2005, 10:54 AM
Rollercoaster...

loza
10-13-2005, 10:58 AM
Uh. It said I'll hang myself from depression.

Not really funny since I've actually had depression..¬.¬

depression isn't funny it's really sad :p lol

Nod
10-13-2005, 11:00 AM
real name: "While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries."

username: "Your girlfriend beats you to death with a hammer while you're asleep."

So, no shoes with laces, and no sleep. Problem solved! :D

boris no no
10-13-2005, 11:02 AM
real name: "While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries."

username: "Your girlfriend beats you to death with a hammer while you're asleep."

So, no shoes with laces, and no sleep. Problem solved! :D
and no girlfriends ;)

Nod
10-13-2005, 11:07 AM
I thought about that, but what if i just 'see' lots of girls, without them actually being my girlfriends? Before you say it, im not going to turn gay. xD.
:roll:

Sergeant Hartman
10-13-2005, 04:18 PM
Having your legs cemented and droped into a river.

Sasquatch
10-13-2005, 05:30 PM
In a case of mistaken identity, I am shot to death by the mob.

Unless I use my screen name, in which case...in a case of mistaken identity, I am shot to death by a drug dealer.

Man. That sucks.

Rainecloud
10-13-2005, 05:49 PM
Under a mound of chargrilled cows, most likely. :(

Jess
10-13-2005, 05:59 PM
After suffering with a severe headache for days, the aneurysm in your brain bursts, killing you instantly.

Sounds exciting.

Shoden
10-13-2005, 06:05 PM
shot to death by the mafia.

Username: Thrown off a cliff

Shauna
10-13-2005, 06:09 PM
As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you are skinned alive and left in an abandoned warehouse.

Lovely.... :shifty:

While crossing what is typically a very quiet street, you're struck by a speeding motorist and are killed instantly.

Also lovely...

Zante
10-13-2005, 06:10 PM
A tormented street mime beats you to death with an "unimaginary" cane.

I hate mimes.

Craig
10-13-2005, 06:11 PM
Your unrelenting heckling of a prop comic drives him to beat you to death with a toilet seat.

Apparently.

Doomtrain 770
10-13-2005, 06:13 PM
"After much persuasion, your friends convince you to try skydiving. Unfortunately, you are the unlucky recipient of a defective parachute, and you plummet 15,000 feet to the ground. Your body is turned into jelly on impact."

Hmmm....

Odaisé Gaelach
10-14-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm gonna be the target of a serial killer...

...Well, at least it's better than radiation posioning.

Jinpachi Mishima
10-14-2005, 03:11 PM
While on a roller coaster, the ride malfunctions, and you fall from the car to your death, several hundred feet below.
...which is a load of pap, because I don't go on rollercoasters... ever...

Jinpachi is powerful and consumed by the devil, but is also quite afraid of heights, which is a problem if he plans on flying...

DarkLord
10-14-2005, 03:32 PM
During a severe storm, a tree falls onto your house, crushing and killing you.
User Name:
You are mauled to death by a rabid pitbull. Yes! I alwaye wanted to die like that!
My sister:
An ill-tempered waiter, dissatisfied with your gratuity, beats you to death with a pepper mill. Sounds about right.
Brother:
You are the victim of a home robbery and are shot in the head several times at point blank range while you're asleep.
Best Friend:
While crossing what is typically a very quiet street, you're struck by a speeding motorist and are killed instantly. Uh, oh, he lives outside a slow road just off a motorway!
His Username:
You are taken hostage as part of a bank robbery. When law enforcement refuses to meet the demands of the suspect, the suspect shoots you in the head to prove to the cops that he means business.

Giga Guess
10-14-2005, 03:58 PM
A homeless man hits you with a fast-moving shopping cart, breaking your neck.

Well, judging by the amount of homeless people around my work.....not so surprising.

Crop
10-14-2005, 04:21 PM
I put my name in as gay and it said, "its ok that your gay, I will still predict your death"

crazybayman
10-14-2005, 05:08 PM
This what it said.

"While taking a leisurely stroll down a country road, a distracted farmer runs you over with his combine, shredding your body into ribbons. "
What a crock of $hit.

I plan on dying fighting a grizzley bear with my bare hands.

Because I'm one bad dude.

DarknessFromAbove
10-14-2005, 05:14 PM
"While walking down the street, you're attacked by a homeless woman. She beats you violently with an umbrella, takes your purse, and leaves you for dead."
. . . um, really? I always thought that I'd jump off a cliff or something . . . wait, I don't have a purse . . .

Skarr
10-14-2005, 05:39 PM
A bloody gunfight between me...and barney.

Sasquatch
10-14-2005, 05:50 PM
I plan on dying fighting a grizzley bear with my bare hands.

Because I'm one bad dude.

I thought "one bad dude" would survive the fight...otherwise you'd just be an idiot :D .

DMKA
10-14-2005, 05:54 PM
Well, judging by the amount of homeless people around my work.....not so surprising.
Homeless people...in Canada!?!? MICHAEL MOORE LIED TO ME!:(

Zeldy
10-14-2005, 05:55 PM
You are struck by lightning and killed while walking your dog during a storm.

crazybayman
10-14-2005, 05:55 PM
I thought "one bad dude" would survive the fight...otherwise you'd just be an idiot :D .
DIDN'T YOU SEE LEGENDS OF THE FALL?!?!?!?

No "bad dude" could survive a fight with a Grizzley bear. Not even one like me who eats rocks and $hits gunpowder.

ThroneofDravaris
10-14-2005, 06:01 PM
OD

DarkLadyNyara
10-14-2005, 07:08 PM
skinned alive by a serial killer and left in an abandoned warehouse. That makes two of us. (Fireemblem 776 put in his full name and got dropped into a meat grinder after several days of torture. Guess I got lucky. :D )

vivi knight
10-16-2005, 06:06 PM
While eating dinner at home alone, i begin to choke. Unable to breathe and unable to call for help, i quickly pass out and die.

.......darn :eep: :shoot: :shoot:

Resha
10-16-2005, 06:10 PM
While attempting to unclog your garbage disposal with your bare hand, your husband inadventently turns on the disposal. Your hand is quickly mangled by the blades, and you bleed to death.

That is seriously horrible. I hate blood. >=/

bipper
10-16-2005, 06:41 PM
I put in Michael and got this:
During a severe storm, a tree falls onto your house, crushing and killing you.

I put in bipper and got this:
While walking to your car after visiting a friend in a rather bad part of town, you are caught in the middle of a drive-by shooting. You are hit several times in the chest. You watch as blood pours from your body as you fall to the ground. You die from massive blood loss.

Bipper

Twisted Tinkerbell
10-16-2005, 07:49 PM
My real name says:
After much persuasion, your friends convince you to try skydiving. Unfortunately, you are the unlucky recipient of a defective parachute, and you plummet 15,000 feet to the ground. Your body is turned into jelly on impact.

My nickname says:
While crossing what is typically a very quiet street, you're struck by a speeding motorist and are killed instantly.

My other screen name says:
During a routine haircut, your stylist violently sneezes and inadvertently stabs you in the neck with a pair of scissors, severing your carotid artery. (I like this one, my aunt cuts my hair!)

Lasuria's real name says:
You are beaten to death by a group of thugs in a dark alley.

His nickname:
While mowing the lawn barefoot, you accidentally run over your foot, severing your toes. Unable to walk, you bleed to death in your lawn.

So to survive I'll never go skydiving or cross quiet roads, and Las will have to avoid mowing grass, and learn to kick more ass.

TurkSlayer
10-16-2005, 08:06 PM
First name only:
As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you are thrown into a vat of sulfuric acid. Your body is turned into a thick sludge.
First and last name:
Same as before.
Full first name and last name:
While you're having lunch at an outdoor cafe, a suicide bomber blows himself up next to you.
Full name:
You are beaten to death by a disgruntled store clerk with a gallon of milk.
TurkSlayer:
You become trapped in an outhouse and die from hours of noxious fume inhalation.

...Note to self, stay away from sulfuric acid, cafes, stores with angry clerks, and outhouses...

escobert
10-16-2005, 09:10 PM
While drunk with friends, you fall down a flight of stairs and break your neck. Thinking you've simply passed out, your friends ignore your lifeless body for hours.

Alive-Cat
10-16-2005, 09:19 PM
While using a chainsaw to help your friend cut down a tree, you slip and sever your leg. You die from rapid blood loss.

WHOA! MINE ROCKS! I CAN'T WAIT!:D

Venom
10-16-2005, 09:23 PM
You sleep on the couch...........and you find out they cancelled head bangers ball!!!!!!!! scary way to die huh?

Mokona
10-16-2005, 09:24 PM
"A chiropractor improperly cracks your neck, breaking it and killing you instantly."

Remind me to stay away from chiropractors... >_>

SammieBabe
10-16-2005, 11:54 PM
With my first name: You are the victim of an unprovoked stabbing by a carnival worker.

My nickname:While vacationing in Spain, you are goared by an escaped bull. You die from massive internal hemorrhage.

Username: In a case of mistaken identity, you are shot to death by the mob.

Fun....
And incidentially my husband got the one about the ice skate and the one about the mime....

Doomie
10-17-2005, 12:01 AM
While grocery shopping, a can of soup falls from above your head and strikes you in the face. You sue the grocery store, and upon hearing that you've won a large cash settlement, you suffer a massive heart attack and fall to the ground dead

Rengori
10-17-2005, 12:04 AM
While on a boat, you slip and fall overboard. As you struggle to climb back in, your hands are chopped off by the motor's blades. You sink beneath the water as you bleed profusely.

My poor hands....

EDIT: I did it again with "Rengori" and got the same answers.

EDIT2: I did it with my Eternal Legend Username and got this;
Again, but with my Inksandwich username, Megaman Xero, I got this.
You develop an extreme case of intestinal worms after eating at a "new" sushi restaurant. Your body is unable to fight off the infection, and you die from abdominal rupture.

EDIT3: With my first name only
Enraged by your accusations of incompetence, your cable installer beats you to death with his crimping tool.
Last Name only:
After suffering with a severe headache for days, the aneurysm in your brain bursts, killing you instantly.
And if I put in my camp nickname, Sephiroth
You are mauled to death by a rabid pitbull. That's not how I remember it!

LAST EDIT: When I put in my soon to be username, Bishi Bot,

theundeadhero
10-17-2005, 11:11 AM
Probably burned to death at the stake by a bunch of townspeople screaming witch! Silly townspeople always were calling me a girl.

You sleep on the couch...........and you find out they cancelled head bangers ball!!!!!!!! scary way to die huh?Headbangers Ball :)

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
10-17-2005, 11:23 AM
"While you're walking to your car in a dark parking lot, a man approaches you. He pulls a gun and demands your car keys. In a panic, you run. The man fires several shots into the back of your head, takes your keys, and drives away in your car."

*cries*

Faris
10-17-2005, 11:33 AM
"You are bitten by a mosquito and contract West Nile Virus. You die within days"

Joy.

DarkLadyNyara
10-25-2005, 11:51 PM
Put in my user name.

You die in your sleep from old age. (Boring, ain't it?)
:lol:

DMKA
10-26-2005, 12:19 AM
I'm thinking I'll most likely off myself due to confusion of belief and having nothing to live for.

Anaisa
10-27-2005, 10:44 PM
While swimming a powerline falls into the pool and your fried instantly. Thats not going to happen to me;)

Venom
10-27-2005, 11:42 PM
Another way to die is to get punched in the face so hard your head explodes.

Anaisa
10-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Another way to die is to get punched in the face so hard your head explodes.
I don't think that could realistically happen but im going to keep trying it on all the local tracksuiters to see if it does.:laugh: :laugh:

StarlightAngel
10-28-2005, 01:34 AM
First and Last Name

You forget to put out a burning candle, and your house starts ablaze in the middle of the night. Unable to escape in a timely manner, you burn to death, trapped within your own home.

No fires allowed in my house :cool:

First name

While on a boat, you slip and fall overboard. As you struggle to climb back in, your hands are chopped off by the motor's blades. You sink beneath the water as you bleed profusely.

No boats for me :cool:

Username

You are abducted by aliens for research purposes. After months of humiliating and invasive tests, you are returned to your point of abduction from a height of 3,000 feet.

Uhh... I'LL ALWAYS HAVE A PARACHUTE WITH ME! XD

Breine
10-30-2005, 12:38 AM
You are taken hostage as part of a bank robbery. When law enforcement refuses to meet the demands of the suspect, the suspect shoots you in the head to prove to the cops that he means business.

...Hmm, well at least I died so he could prove a point... yay! My death has a purpose :eep:

Shadow_Wolf 6354
10-30-2005, 04:08 AM
username:While rummaging through the trunk of your car, a disgruntled neighbor approaches you from behind and slams the trunk repeatedly onto you, eventually cutting you in half at the waist

real name:A disgruntled coworker beats you to death with a computer keyboard.

so no neighbours and i cant do my dream job...........*buys desert eagle bor front pocket* :shifty:

i put this girl i like in it and she shall die by getting run over by a combine harvester.............no farmhouse for us then

the shadow knows all, sees all, is all.................enjoy your pie people, enjoy your pie..*wollam*

Rusty
10-30-2005, 04:38 AM
"You contract HIV from some unprotected sex and eventually succomb to AIDS".

Wonderful.

Masamune·1600
10-30-2005, 05:52 AM
Ha, I cheated death. By using a single letter for the first option, I received the auspicious prediction of "That's not a name." I also was rewarded with "Put in a real age, fool" by suggesting that I was around 200 years old or so. This thing can't touch me.

Sergeant Hartman
10-30-2005, 08:48 AM
How about natural causes.

Venom
10-30-2005, 03:05 PM
you mother gives you a spanking so hard you die from blood loss

Fire_Emblem776
10-30-2005, 04:54 PM
ahh masamune 16 is so cool

Dinnova
10-30-2005, 05:01 PM
How about natural causes.
ya does no one die of old age anymore?

p.s.
I die from and ex-friend with paint can

Cloud Valentine
10-30-2005, 05:47 PM
Username

You die in your sleep from old age. (Boring, ain't it?)

Booya!

Real name (full)

While you're walking down a busy street, a suicidal maniac jumps from an apartment window thirty stories above you. Unfortunately for both of you, the maniac lands directly on you. You're crushed to death, and the suicidal maniac walks away unscathed.

.... talk about irony. Don't approach 30+ storey buildings then

Name (first and last)

After you rudely push your way through a crowded line at the zoo, a large, angry man picks you up and throws you over a guardrail into the bear pit. Being only minutes before feeding time, you are quickly devoured by the hungry beasts.

Also never go to the Zoo again.

First name

Being depressed with life in general, you commit suicide by sitting in your running car with the garage door closed.

That's good, I don't have a car.

Nick name

You are ravaged by a pack of dingoes while touring the Australian outback.

That's australia off my list for possible holiday destinations (this is a weird result considering what my nickname is)

Edit: Look what happened when I put the age of 90 in

Shouldn't you be dead already?