PDA

View Full Version : Game Conselse Larger and stranger then ever!

NightShadow
10-12-2005, 11:03 PM
Is it just me,or do as Game conselse get bigger they also look weider? I think their really going over bored with the Xbox.

Pouring Rain
10-13-2005, 12:23 AM
It looks weird xD But then again, they do add all that stuff, so I guess it would be larger. Teh white and green=not cool

Shoeberto
10-13-2005, 12:45 AM
http://xbox2.ytmnd.com/

G SpOtZ
10-13-2005, 12:46 AM
well they always need to improve something when they make a new console, and there must be space for improvement, so they have to make it look bigger, or at least that's what i think.

also, they make it look fancier and bigger because they know people will like the style (most people, not all) so it would sell more.

EDIT:

http://xbox2.ytmnd.com/
lol.

Samuraid
10-13-2005, 01:07 AM
The hardware involved with the latest consoles warrants a bigger size...some of it is for style though.

Sephex
10-13-2005, 01:10 AM
I know this thread isn't really about this, but I can't stand it when people bitch about how a console looks. I don't give a **** how it looks as long as it plays games, or it doesn't interfere with my playing ability.

G SpOtZ
10-13-2005, 01:18 AM
I know this thread isn't really about this, but I can't stand it when people bitch about how a console looks. I don't give a **** how it looks as long as it plays games, or it doesn't interfere with my playing ability.
yeah. the ps2 didn't look like anything special, it was just boxy and all black. with some ridges here and there. the only "cool" looking thing about it was you can make it stand up on the side, but that was pretty useless. except for maybe storage reasons.

Elite Lord Sigma
10-13-2005, 05:42 AM
Is it just me,or do as Game conselse get bigger they also look weider? I think their really going over bored with the Xbox.

Personally, I don't give a damn about what a console looks like as long as it doesn't interfere with gameplay or transport, and as long as the games for it are good.

Lionx
10-13-2005, 06:38 AM
Only if its too huge, being too huge can present problems in tight living quarters like the japanese which prefer gamecube over xbox.

Azure Chrysanthemum
10-13-2005, 06:53 AM
Let's all ignore how small the Revolutions is.

DMKA
10-13-2005, 07:52 AM
Yes...but you see, you've got the wrong idea...we're supposed to ignore the Revolution period rather than just it's size.

Sephiroths Clone
10-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Im pretty sure that the next Xbox is smaller then the current one. Im not positive on that though. I also heard that the PS3 is supposed to be really big, and their controler........well lets not go there.

Dreddz
10-13-2005, 07:15 PM
its not like we will be moving them around like gameboys. It really dosent matter how big they get, of course, not too big though ......

NightShadow
10-13-2005, 07:55 PM

I WAS GIVING A STATEMENT!!!!........tho It may seem like I'm complianing.But truly I don't care either.The point of this thread was to state a fact.But as I can see.I quess it isn't true.

Rainecloud
10-13-2005, 09:53 PM
I'm pretty sure that Microsoft could scale down the X-Box 360 if they wanted to, but It'd probably cost them more money to do that. Perhaps they're working under the theory of "Bigger = Better", or "Bigger = more people will want to buy it because they're getting more plastic/metal for their money".

I prefer tiny consoles myself.