PDA

View Full Version : STUFF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INNIT...THAT WASENT *BOUND TO BE SPOILERS*

FFX_fanatiq
10-13-2005, 12:41 AM
z

Winter Nights
10-13-2005, 12:45 AM
So basically you want them not to make the movie they made.

FFX_fanatiq
10-13-2005, 12:46 AM
jjjjjjjjjj

Winter Nights
10-13-2005, 12:50 AM
Well everything you list in the first post directly contradicts what they did in the movie, especially you wanting Cloud and Aerith to get together, thus why I stated that.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
10-13-2005, 03:09 PM
I think they should of showed cloud going to the promise land to see aeries
you know after ff7 and also living in the church :mad:
i wanted more cloud x aeries dialog as well

I would of LOVED for cloud to die and to be with her
(as cheesey as it sounds i woulda cried and it would be a nice end to clouds story,as with him alive it's not really over,hes not over aeries or that she died)

I would of liked for sephiroth to um not come back..it was very cheesy that he did like they had to reuse an old enemy

i would of liked
more denzelxmarlene

and more of tifa like her actually FINDING SOMEONE (besides cloud) and being happy would be nice!

AND MORE TEAMWORK!
(we only saw every1...once :( )

kadja cannot fly:(

ThroneofDravaris
10-13-2005, 03:36 PM
I would have liked Jenova to have made an appearance (ie not in a flash back). I guess you could debate that Sephiroth is now pretty much Jenova but still…

It also would have been nice to see Vincent transform into Chaos…

BackRoomKid
10-14-2005, 01:44 AM
I would of LOVED for cloud to die and to be with her
(as cheesey as it sounds i woulda cried and it would be a nice end to clouds story,as with him alive it's not really over,hes not over aeries or that she died)

I would of liked for sephiroth to um not come back..it was very cheesy that he did like they had to reuse an old enemy

my views are flipped around on urs right there, i'm SO glad Cloud lived....not cuz i'm this lil' "fanboy" and i want him to live forever and ever :mad:, but it would be so typical for him to die and "die happily ever after" with Aeris
:confused:

plus, Zack had Aeris first

Sephorith, 10-15 minutes wasn't so bad :roll:

I liked the rest of ur "fantasies" though :smile:

FFGuevara
10-14-2005, 02:05 AM
The movie should of been longer. It would of owned if they has Knights of the Round in the movie, and there should of been more battle's with all of them fighting.